> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta | Slasher

Rep: (12)
Attached ImagePicture
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Type of publication:Full

Genre: Action
Developer: SCEA / Ready At Dawn Studios LLC. / Santa Monica Studio / Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc

Tongue: ENG
Image Type: PSP-CSO
Image size: 1.17GB
Tested on firmware: 5.00M33-6

Description:
host of Sparta is dedicated to events that happened immediately after the end of the first part of the trilogy. Those who played God of War III remember that Poseidon mentioned the missing Atlantis. Just about what led to such a sad ending, and we will tell. By the way, there are suspicions that the cause of the catastrophe was our protagonist - the wild bald handsome Kratos ... In addition, the developers promise to meet the legendary king Midas and the sea monster Scylla. Do you think they will survive a meeting with us?

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 15.11.10, 07:16

Rep: (1382)
* ohander,
Firmware Update -[PSP] 6.60 / 6.61 PROMOD

Rep: (-1)
I updated firmware slung savedate and outputs an error when the data zagrezke (((

Posted on 26/04/2016, 14:55:

These injuries writes (((

Rep: (2)
* ohander , Dear and the players play on the emulator ppsspp, every time I come to tere first time, departure from the game .. All settings are tried ... (((

Rep: (0)
Almost the last game, which is played on the PSP. As for a portable console, then do a thing unique. It is a pity that the days of the PSP have passed, many games has been sharp, like this.

Guys, how to survive in the game?
Play on PSP 3004, walk, I go out, and save there.
How to survive?

Rep: (37)
do not play cso. better to spend the extra 200 meters on the map and play iso loose;)

Rep: (6)
Great game, very pleased! Instead videos show the slideshow, you can not miss, but the game Process is very interesting and beautiful.

Rep: (7)
Give a working link to the game

Author, update links. Niodnogo not work.

Help me please skinte Save Now after this place I can not jump on top, this place as it was on the ropes and jumps through the Internet vse.Ves clambered and nenashol.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (90)
* Finij Bad climbing) PUSH button to accelerate and jump down. In several places later, so it is necessary to speed up the jump button held down.

Rep: (16)
Usem good time of day, in general, I have a question about the GOW GOS, I do not understand why most top smartphones on the Snapdragon 820 sound hopelessly brakes while the FPS 40, rendering the resolution does not not have the results that x1 X5, all exactly ... 35-60 fps frame skipping does not not have any results, and other GOW to the article suffers from exactly the same problem, while all the other games that I test SH Origins, Tekken, Monster hunter, Need for speed ... In general, all games are even on the X5 a stable 60 FPS / 100% ...
And I would not ask this question, if not for one important BUT :) Long ago I have launched a GOW-s on my old Xiaomi mi2 and there Snapdragon 600 percent, and just remember that these jokes with sound was not, it was possible normally play only if x2 render to GOW-s but to play in full could, and here that x1 that x5 one garbage that says strictly about a software problem, or I some setting missed or the last version of the emulator does not work korektno with these games!

Rep: (9)
Passed the game on the easiest level, I want to go in the middle with a full outfit, what and where you need to press to play with a full outfit ...

I cant jump in the level 6 "mountain aroany" situation like Finij post above put the turbo button vol.- no result and kept nedoprygnul vol.- jump pressed - clamped. Nefiga who knows how to jump pliz write and YouTube videos watched it easy zalazeet.

I jumped
Attached Image
the up-right and keep the box together and press X. In ppsspp (old version) failed to jump though all held true but in ppsspp gold jumped. And the best (other rate) at zero is.

Guys, I also stuck in place with stones. All methods tried does not help. Who has the save ???

Rep: (4)
Game Legend

Are there any cheats on his Youtube I did not see pomaglo

Guys, RV give advice how to get to the location of the sunken Atlantis, where birds and 2 electrician, and it is difficult, because the game on God

E1004 6.60 promod c2p error 80020148, what the salt?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 11:28