> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bodybuilder | Training log

Rep: (4)
Bodybuilder
Version: 2.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:14.08.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Workout log.

Description:
Bodybuilder is an application developed specifically for bodybuilding enthusiasts. It has been shown that it can be used as a method for a group of people.

Russian interface: Not

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ilder&hl=en

Download:
Version: 2.1.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3319516/Bodybuilder_2.1.0.apk

Past versions
version: 1.9 Attached filecom.androidbodybuilder_1.apk (6.29 MB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 18.08.13, 11:02
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (44)
That would be in Russian: blush: although it is clear, but whoever can translate, we ask the Russians in a friendly manner;)

Rep: (8)
There are troubles with the translation. All buttons are made to pictures, from the lines for translation, in fact, only the description of the exercises. As far as I understand the names of the exercises themselves are "keys", so they change - gimor.

Rep: (5)
There are similar programs that deserve attention?

Rep: (6)
I use jefit. Great stuff.

Hi, I'm using the GymBook,
+
the ability to delete a predefined list of exercises, and create your own;
weighs a little (740kb);
support for backup and data export.
-
can not build graphics.

I bought both in the market, but I stopped at the gymbook, this one was laid out, who can come in handy.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedCasper_MAC - 24.10.10, 07:59

Maybe GymBook for the collection will share?
: happy:

Rep: (2)
And on SD there is an opportunity to transfer?

Rep: (3)
I tried jefit - nicely convenient, there is still in the forum and the translation started, but the logs are not convenient to use.
Now I try to use LiftPro - it happens that the description without images is also muted, but it is convenient to watch the logs.
Both are free.

Rep: (0)
hello, no one version 2.0 picked the subject of trials?

Is there something similar for push-ups, etc.?
Or with the possibility of adding his exercise and recording the result that he will store, preferably with the construction of their schedule.

Rep: (1)
Damn I was looking for such a program))) But I don’t need it any more (I’m sitting at home for 4 months without kacha)

Post has been editedDogster88 - 22.01.11, 15:30

Rep: (19)
Of all that I tried, I liked only Jefit, I stopped at it! By the way, the latest version didn’t improve the interface and fixed synchronization and logs.

Post has been editedAccord220 - 23.01.11, 16:23

Friends ! This program is very necessary in Russian, so as not to write in Word! Tell me if you find!

Jefit is not very clear ...

jefit at the gym, adidas micoach in the park. Excellent bunch + (personally for me) motivation.

And I stopped at VidaOne Lifestyle

Rep: (421)
Update 2.1.0 Paid

Attached files

Attached fileBodybuilder_2.1.0.apk(6.31 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/01/19 22:15