> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LearnWords | Learning foreign languages

Rep: (3963)
LearnWords
version: 1.2
(Now for Android OS 1.5 and higher.)

Last update of the program in the header:24.11.2010

Attached Image

Other screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Features of the program:

* Ease, simplicity, speed
Ergonomic program interface: there are no unnecessary elements on the screen that complicate the perception of information, only what should be perceived and remembered. The presence of only the necessary information leads to its easy perception, speed of learning, increasing the efficiency
* Deep memorization, high efficiency
Different types of exercises are used (Card, Mosaic, Choice of translation, Guess translation, Choice of word, Writing), based on the peculiarities of the associative memory of the human brain
* Adaptation to your abilities
The ball grading system, the penalty for an incorrect answer allow you to adapt the process of learning words to your memorizing abilities.
* Repetition system
The universal system of repetitions, flexibly implements the method of periodic repetitions, which allows you to reliably remember the words and phrases studied earlier
* Learning flexibility
LearnWords develops as a tool for effective learning words You can create your own training scheme by distributing the exercises according to the levels of training (Setting \ Levels).
* Rich functionality
o The transcription of words ensures the correctness of reading unfamiliar words;
o Pronunciation (sounding words) will help the perception of the word by ear, the development of oral skills;
o Settings allow you to customize the work of the program "by yourself", change the appearance of the exercises;
o Learning statistics show the number and degree (in percent) of the material studied;
o Creating dictionaries: compiling personal dictionaries, editing existing ones using the built-in "Word Editor". All types of dictionaries can be created and edited with the help of the versatile, free desktop editor LearnWords Editor!
o Additional functions: virtual keyboard support, random selection of block words, study of words of a selected category, random selection of block words, exchange of fields of the word and translation, many more;

* A large number of dictionaries
Dozens of free dictionaries are available for download from the Dictionaries page.
Most dictionaries are ordered by frequency in language, active vocabulary, thematic, phrases, and grammar. [/ I]
* Over twenty languages
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Bulgarian, Latvian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Hungarian, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish and others

The cost of registration is 580 rubles.
Registration of the program
There is no program on the Market yet.

Please refrain from using this developer's program.

Homepage: http://www.learnwords.ru/lw_android.html

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.2
Download APK from the developer's site
Attached fileLearnWords_1.2.apk(851.75 KB)

Additional dictionaries

Past versions
Version: 1Attached fileLearnWords.apk(145.43 KB)

Version: 1.1Attached fileLearnWords.apk(835.08 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 06.12.12, 18:20

Rep: (0)
The program works, though still buggy. Author corrected with the Swedish font problem. Currently mosaic hangs in repetitions, incorrectly generated question-answer, although in the dictionary translation is the same. For some reason in the choice of words / translation is used almost constant set of words is easy to guess the answer because of this and more closer to the end of the dictionary words in the set is reduced to 2. The system repeats and studies not quite as in windose version.

I do not know why the author makes android version different from windose, programs similar at first glance, but are different in many respects. I want all the same version in functionality close to windose version.

Rep: (1780)
LearnWords Android 2.01Attached fileLearnWords.apk(866.44 KB)

Probably with the month yuzayu 2.01, all bugs mylil author. Silent, probably working on a patch: sveta:

Rep: (18)
I also wrote to all of the bugs and yet the silence ...

Rep: (1780)
Author of a program publishes only rave reviews on its website. And on the error does not want to spend money.

And would you have published? The site is moderated, and negative feedback NOBODY post will not be!
A great program. I use it even with WM5.
Thanks to the author - 280 rubles - is tolerated. I thought of buying for IPhone, but he liked the smaller glitches.

Rep: (63)
WWarrior @ 02.03.2011, 01:55*
Thanks to the author - 280 rubles - tolerant

some 280 rubles, would be for 280 - I would long ago have bought. But no, it is worth 580 :(

Rep: (80)
galaxyst @ 04.03.2011, 07:53*
some 280 rubles, would be for 280 - I would long ago have bought. But no, it is worth 580

280 is probably the one who had previously bought for another platform.

Rep: (1)
galaxyst @ 04.03.2011, 08:53*
some 280 rubles, would be for 280 - I would long ago have bought. But no, it is worth 580 :(

I bought it and I do not complain, decent program, but still needs work maybe there are errors involved. you need to edit.
The knowledge they are more expensive! who really need and for 1000 p. buy.
another thing is our mentality when everyone used to take all of the "wrong" somehow hard to rebuild the brain and pay for the software and even much :)
need to overcome yourself :) if you really need.

Post has been editedemotionmotion - 06.03.11, 12:10

emotionmotion,

It is precisely the error in legally acquired program and the fact that these errors are prevented,
and sometimes do not allow to properly use it.
Errors have critical that lead to the "downfall" of the program,
do not give work properly with repeats,
lost sound and so on.
And the main claim for the author is that in a reasonable (it was reasonable) deadlines, mistakes are not corrected.
Those. honestly acquired software is not maintained as it should be.

Rep: (79)
I know of 2 programs that do not take off, and with a minimum of glitches and that support the developers.
Unfortunately, these programs have a big drawback: they are free.

notanymore

Bring here those who have voiced base of English with transcription and with a repetition system.
Naturally with Russian translation.

Post has been editedstiwenson - 07.03.11, 12:20

Wordoholic is able to pull from the Internet pronunciation of words, also has the system of repetitions.
During transcription I can not say - I do not remember, long ago jumped from it.
AmyMemo - write their bases with transcription, repetition system is.
Voice engine is, no voice - failing.
Generals of language - base there, the voice is.

Personally, the presence of the base is not for me a decisive factor for the selection of the program.
The main thing: the ability to create a database of just under my needs.
After reading such English book FBReaderom, unknown to me, the words settle in ColorDict history.
How do I send them to the teacher (any). Words specifically I needed and transfers the words specifically assigned to me.

PS The lack of voice - reconciled. I manage transcription in difficult cases heard at Lingvo from your PC.

Post has been editednotanymore - 07.03.11, 12:56

notanymore
Thank you for all that I've seen,
AnyMemo have no voice transcription,
Generals of language no transcription and database have not yet gained

And what of ColorDict transfer history? through dance described in this forum
such discharge is not there.

stiwenson @ 07.03.2011, 15:37*
And what of ColorDict transfer history? through dance described in this forum, such as the discharge is not there.

Absolutely. Exports do not. Hands.

Rep: (4)
B. A

In anymem transcription is, via HTML

Rep: (14)
For the price, 10 people pass by one buys, if the price was five times less, then bought it 10 times more. All the same 500rubley for our country is not cheap.

The author once again asked about the bugs and comments, even once with 2 email ... answered him again ... I went to the second week ... probably tired of correct: rolleyes: Began to appear worthy competitors and is already beginning to glance in their direction)

PS. just I walked into the market and that's it, there's an update, will be a test ...

Does anyone still use this software on android? I have it hangs at the choice of words and translation (where 1 out of 5). I'm the only one, and the whole thing in my office and do not have to head to torment the author about this? Simply discussion thread in the forum poster is closed, and that's not clear.

Post has been editedmadniac - 15.03.11, 19:06

Rep: (2)
I understand there is a beta at the expense of the buyer (and not a weak score).

Rep: (11)
I do not know dear friends, I have used this program for another VM and in priatke as the annual payment is not acceptable for me. Once out on Android bought without thinking, and now I use it with pleasure. When choosing was important ease of preparing your own dictionary.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 22:01