> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LearnWords | Learning foreign languages

Rep: (3616)
LearnWords
version: 1.2
(Now for Android OS 1.5 and higher.)

Last update of the program in the header:24.11.2010

Attached Image

Other screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Features of the program:

* Ease, simplicity, speed
Ergonomic program interface: there are no unnecessary elements on the screen that complicate the perception of information, only what should be perceived and remembered. The presence of only the necessary information leads to its easy perception, speed of learning, increasing the efficiency
* Deep memorization, high efficiency
Different types of exercises are used (Card, Mosaic, Choice of translation, Guess translation, Choice of word, Writing), based on the peculiarities of the associative memory of the human brain
* Adaptation to your abilities
The ball grading system, the penalty for an incorrect answer allow you to adapt the process of learning words to your memorizing abilities.
* Repetition system
The universal system of repetitions, flexibly implements the method of periodic repetitions, which allows you to reliably remember the words and phrases studied earlier
* Learning flexibility
LearnWords develops as a tool for effective learning words You can create your own training scheme by distributing the exercises according to the levels of training (Setting \ Levels).
* Rich functionality
o The transcription of words ensures the correctness of reading unfamiliar words;
o Pronunciation (sounding words) will help the perception of the word by ear, the development of oral skills;
o Settings allow you to customize the work of the program "by yourself", change the appearance of the exercises;
o Learning statistics show the number and degree (in percent) of the material studied;
o Creating dictionaries: compiling personal dictionaries, editing existing ones using the built-in "Word Editor". All types of dictionaries can be created and edited with the help of the versatile, free desktop editor LearnWords Editor!
o Additional functions: virtual keyboard support, random selection of block words, study of words of a selected category, random selection of block words, exchange of fields of the word and translation, many more;

* A large number of dictionaries
Dozens of free dictionaries are available for download from the Dictionaries page.
Most dictionaries are ordered by frequency in language, active vocabulary, thematic, phrases, and grammar. [/ I]
* Over twenty languages
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Bulgarian, Latvian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Hungarian, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish and others

The cost of registration is 580 rubles.
Registration of the program
There is no program on the Market yet.

Please refrain from using this developer's program.

Homepage: http://www.learnwords.ru/lw_android.html

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.2
Download APK from the developer's site
Attached fileLearnWords_1.2.apk(851.75 KB)

Additional dictionaries

Past versions
Version: 1Attached fileLearnWords.apk(145.43 KB)

Version: 1.1Attached fileLearnWords.apk(835.08 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 06.12.12, 18:20

Rep: (0)
Wrote to the author of the application. Let's see what will answer and whether it will respond at all.

Rep: (1874)
Ramon @ 04.02.2016, 18:56*
will answer and generally answer whether.

Post then here, interesting.
The program is of course “greedy”, but I somehow did not find any analogues in the same volume of functionality.

Ramon @ 04.02.2016, 18:56*
Wrote to the author of the application. Let's see what will answer and whether it will respond at all.

Hello,

See the user manual for how to operate the touch buttons.
Here is the article found, it can helphttp: //smartphones-sam...n.html? article = 3044251

Respectfully,
program author
Vladislav Milevsky

Did not help.
Reassign button - the only option? Does anyone use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7?

It turns out that the program does not see a memory card and have to throw a dictionary into the main memory?

Rep: (1)
How good was this program on WM at one time!
How many words learned thanks to her.
But the version for android is not suitable for it.

So I want to hope that the author will release an update. Since 2012, the project looks abandoned on the playmarket.

Modify WM functionality, reduce the price of rubles to 300, and people will buy! After all, such a thing was in due time!
I do not see any alternatives to it yet!

By the way, who uses the anks - enlighten, what is it really so good? Twisted it casually. One had the impression that only one option of memorizing words only in the form of cards is not very effective.
Is it not possible to add other learning modes, for example, as in the learnwords: mosaic, selection from the list, writing?

Rep: (3)
I used this program on Windows too. But now again it took to learn another language and I did not find anything.
less on android. As a result, the guys wrote their program. Now they have put it on the market.

The first version is, so it’s not as sophisticated as LearnWords, but we’ll finish the program further, so
Please if you have any suggestions and comments, be sure to write.

Created a new thread hereLexilize Flashcards

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, the program is free and without annoying ads.

Post has been editedAlex_Kurd - 15.10.16, 21:41

And how to install dictionaries of other languages?

Rep: (21)
Once upon a time I bought it for an android. The program is interesting. But I changed the smartphone, I think, let me install this program for myself, I just started working on Italian. Installed. I enter the registration code, and the program does not matter to me. Good. I wrote a letter to the developer. The letter has returned, marked "address not found." Only this email address is listed on the author’s website and playlist. And now what? Download hacked version? Sense then buy a license?

Liso4ka @ 08.22.17, 10:37*
long ago bought

Perhaps this is the case if I am not mistaken for a certain license, and now you have downloaded the new version.
p.s. In general, a very long time and a lot on this author's complaints

* Senator , in the end, downloaded here. But now another problem. The buttons on my tablet are touch sensitive. And how to manage the program? In general, it seems that the developer is not only a bad person, but also a handle.

* liso4ka
I confess I gave up trying to get in touch with the developer and just switched to alternatives.
In particular Duolingo

* Senator duolingo i use too. Good program. But there are no cards and all that, just a course. And the dictionary has its own lead there too, no way.

* liso4ka
Another option is lingualeo, although there are many “cockroaches” there. But this is not a question for this topic.
Alas, I did not find a less complete analogue of LearnWords

Found a kind of alternative to this program. Today, just flipping through the playmarket and stumbled upon the program "My Dictionary: Polyglot." And it seems that everything is in this program. And cards, and work with the dictionary. The program is free. I have not fully studied this program yet, but at the moment I like everything.

Nobody created a lesson for Bonk (not a new "Step by Step")? Thanks for attention.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19 12:46