> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LearnWords | Learning foreign languages

Rep: (3617)
LearnWords
version: 1.2
(Now for Android OS 1.5 and higher.)

Last update of the program in the header:24.11.2010

Attached Image

Other screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Features of the program:

* Ease, simplicity, speed
Ergonomic program interface: there are no unnecessary elements on the screen that complicate the perception of information, only what should be perceived and remembered. The presence of only the necessary information leads to its easy perception, speed of learning, increasing the efficiency
* Deep memorization, high efficiency
Different types of exercises are used (Card, Mosaic, Choice of translation, Guess translation, Choice of word, Writing), based on the peculiarities of the associative memory of the human brain
* Adaptation to your abilities
The ball grading system, the penalty for an incorrect answer allow you to adapt the process of learning words to your memorizing abilities.
* Repetition system
The universal system of repetitions, flexibly implements the method of periodic repetitions, which allows you to reliably remember the words and phrases studied earlier
* Learning flexibility
LearnWords develops as a tool for effective learning words You can create your own training scheme by distributing the exercises according to the levels of training (Setting \ Levels).
* Rich functionality
o The transcription of words ensures the correctness of reading unfamiliar words;
o Pronunciation (sounding words) will help the perception of the word by ear, the development of oral skills;
o Settings allow you to customize the work of the program "by yourself", change the appearance of the exercises;
o Learning statistics show the number and degree (in percent) of the material studied;
o Creating dictionaries: compiling personal dictionaries, editing existing ones using the built-in "Word Editor". All types of dictionaries can be created and edited with the help of the versatile, free desktop editor LearnWords Editor!
o Additional functions: virtual keyboard support, random selection of block words, study of words of a selected category, random selection of block words, exchange of fields of the word and translation, many more;

* A large number of dictionaries
Dozens of free dictionaries are available for download from the Dictionaries page.
Most dictionaries are ordered by frequency in language, active vocabulary, thematic, phrases, and grammar. [/ I]
* Over twenty languages
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Finnish, Czech, Bulgarian, Latvian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Hungarian, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish and others

The cost of registration is 580 rubles.
Registration of the program
There is no program on the Market yet.

Please refrain from using this developer's program.

Homepage: http://www.learnwords.ru/lw_android.html

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.2
Download APK from the developer's site
Attached fileLearnWords_1.2.apk(851.75 KB)

Additional dictionaries

Past versions
Version: 1Attached fileLearnWords.apk(145.43 KB)

Version: 1.1Attached fileLearnWords.apk(835.08 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 06.12.12, 18:20

Rep: (41)
W.Master @ 10/21/2010, 10:23 PM*
Registration cost 580 rubles

We need to study the market ... There are equally powerful free counterparts.

Rep: (29)
NM666 @ 10.22.2010, 13:01*
We need to study the market ... There are equally powerful free counterparts.

That's for sure.

Rep: (64)
NM666,
I apologize, but could not tell more powerful, free progammulin, it is very necessary, the son is intensively studying English.

Rep: (41)
Alexxxey75,
I do not know if it is more powerful (well, it certainly does not yield to this one):GLanguage

Rep: (1009)
Finally! Even in the demo it is wonderful. I will test.

Rep: (0)
I used this program on WM, I was very pleased. Under the android, so far only one powerful minus saw - a problem with transcription, not all characters recognize :(

Rep: (169)
NM666 @ 10.22.2010, 13:01*
Registration cost 580 rubles

the guys obviously henbane overeat, would buy rubles for 200, but 580 - for nothing !!!

Rep: (1009)
Vladislav was always somewhat greedy about the price of his creations, but this is his right. To buy or not, everyone decides for himself.

Currently, version 1.0 is quite noticeably buggy (the version is purchased), but you can use it and it is still much more efficient than any other similar programs for Android.
I hope that in the next versions the glitches will be fixed and the functionality of the WM version will be added.

Rep: (17)
I really liked the program ...
give 50% discount forsavagemessiahzine.com!
we do not piracy with them, they do not overload us!

Rep: (3617)
James @ 10/26/2010 22:19*
I really liked the program ...
give 50% discount forsavagemessiahzine.com!

If I'm not mistaken, then 50% discount for those who have licensed the WM version, there and so it should be.

Post has been editedW.Master - 29.10.10, 13:45

Rep: (11)
damn wanted to write news about this program and she hung on moderation so I was with her and prodinamili. The program is super, I also used a very convenient registration system for VM only for a year, and I bought it once and for all. Exactly buy, because under this program and dictionaries a bunch and in the Excel itself to make like 2 fingers to pinch :)

Rep: (45)
ready to buy this program for 10 bucks, but 20 is already too much. Because of such high prices and quacking programs

Rep: (10)
For such a price, you just need the “Nightingale of the Day” widget, with the ability to customize the update and the dictionary.

Tell me how to add dictionaries to it?

Rep: (1734)
LearnWords Android 1.2.1: Attached fileLearnWords.apk (852,03 KB)

Rep: (8)
Where can I find the Harry Potter homemade dictionary for LearnWords? Or only official exist?

Rep: (13)
In the prog, the volume control for some reason changes the volume of the call, but not multimedia ... :(

Rep: (80)
frol314 @ 01/13/2011, 15:39*
In the prog, the volume control for some reason changes the volume of the call, and not the multimedia ...

The author has forgotten in onCreate

add

setVolumeControlStream (AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC);

That is, intercept the volume control on the program.
While the sound can be adjusted only at the time of pronunciation.

Post has been editedhermitap - 13.01.11, 16:42

hermitap ,
Thanks, I broke my head, why the volume is not adjustable.

Author, it needs to be fixed!

Rep: (13)
the author has already sent a new version 2.0 to the post officehttp://www.learnwords.ru/download/LearnWords.apk
thanks to him for not forgetting ...
glitch with volume - fixed!
added repetition system ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.07.19, 02:06