> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® rVoix | call recording from the line (HTC only)

Rep: (52)
rVoix
Version: 1.06 build 106

Last update of the program in the header:13.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
It records the incoming and outgoing calls in WAV or MP3 (MP3 poor in quality, but many times less).
It provides a convenient interface for working with records.
So, on some devices, can work voicemail.
It works only on HTC.
Ability to work on some other devices. Details about the spoiler device support.
The usersHTC Desirewatchthis topic
record options
By default, it records all calls, but you can adjust the following options:
Outgoing calls:
  • Do not write
  • contacts only
  • Just do not contact
  • record all
  • always ask
  • Running hand in time for the call (allows you to record only a portion of the call, start and stop recording at arbitrary)
Incoming calls(Three separate settings forwell-knowncontactsunknowncontacts anduncertainnumbers):
  • Nothing to do
  • Write down
  • Hang up
  • disable call
  • Always ask (If you choose this option, your inquiry will only appear after a few seconds after receiving the call. Before that pops up the usual call receiving box. Do not take the call too soon, wait for the program.)
  • Manual start of the call time
If the record is obtained is very quiet, it is possible to increase the volume. 0 - Normal value, 4 - max

When non-automatic recording, the screen will appear the corresponding mode button. Also appearing will contact photo. Since the default picture is stored in a small resolution, it is possible to change it. To do this, create a directory/ Sdcard / voix / images file name kontakta.png size of 240 x 240 pixels
The program provides the ability to view recorded conversations. Call records are sorted by time. For each entry, include the name (or number) of contact, date, time, duration and call direction. With a short tapas on the record, you can listen to it at long tapas menu appears that allows you to:
  • Mark as important
  • Delete
  • Filter by this name / number
  • Call
Just by clicking on the menu to set up filters.
Auto removal
The program allows you to configure the automatic deletion of records. By default, it is disabled.
In the settings you can specify:
  • Maximum number of files
  • The maximum file size in megabytes
  • The maximum age of records in days
  • The minimum time for outgoing calls(Will be automatically deleted very short calls, such as those that could not get through and you hear only tones)
  • Confirm Removal of short calls
Black and white lists, exceptions
By default, all numbers the program will perform the one selected in the action settings. If you want to certain numbers to override the default action can be added to the appropriate list. A total of 6, as well as actions. More details on the actions in the first spoiler "Recording Options".
If desired, you can manually edit the lists, they are located/ Sdcard / voix / (b | w). List [...] . phone numbers on the list must be in international format (for Russian numbers + 7hhhhhhhhhh)
Description of recorded files
For the convenience of recording as a stereo file, the left channel - voice from microphone, right - with the speaker (. In case you want to listen to only one channel Plus, to avoid wasting resources on merging the two tracks into one).
Files adds to the / sdcard / voix /
The names are as follows:
I-10-21-1800-Vasya.wav
Deciphering behalf of tethers:
  • Call direction - I (input) for incoming calls and O (output) for outgoing
  • The date (month and day, separated by a hyphen)
  • Time (hour and minute in one block)
  • Name / contact number (recorded, if at the time the call was no contact in the address book)
  • Extension, on which the recording quality and resolution
Device support
The program requires a special driver. The driver called "vocpcm". In the kernel source file from HTC his "arch / arm / mach-msm / qdsp5_comp / vocpcm.c". The kernel must be compiled with support for this driver. The driver is made to a particular chip, and each device chips are different, so the efficiency of the program different devices can vary.
The driver made a very bad and sometimes buggy, but at least he has the HTC. On phones from other manufacturers it does not exist. Moreover it was written just for msm72xx / msm76xx chips. So on Desire, and other more advanced software devicesnot will work, there used snapdragon chip, which is necessary for a completely different driver. Explore this topic If you have a device based on Snapdragon.
Best of all it works on the HTC Hero, because the author uses his name, but it can work (possibly with glitches) and on other devices with chips msm72xx / msm76xx (but not msm73xx), but they are different LG, Samsung (not the SGS), Acer, Huawey, SE, etc., well understood and STC. If the device contains a file "/ sys / devices / platform / rs: 30000002: chtototam", but there are no files "/ dev / voc *" - contact can be something to try.
If your phone has support for this driver, the directory / dev / device files must be:
/ Dev / voc_rx_record or / dev / vocpcm0 - to record the voice of the interlocutor
/ Dev / voc_tx_record or / dev / vocpcm2 - to record their voice
Just because their copy without recompiling the kernel makes no sense, it will not work. If they do not, you're out of luck. (Some file managers on Androyd eg ES conductor, do not show these files. In fact, they are not files, so there is nothing surprising about it. It is better to check their presence from the command line, such as teamls / dev / voc * )
If you want the program to run without root privileges, run the commandadb shell "chmod 666 / dev / voc *" (Allow all programs to work with the driver described with all its consequences).
To execute this command, you need root privileges.
Answering machine
The answering machine does not work on some official firmware. Many third-party firmware already contain the necessary patch. If your firmware when you try to use an answering machine is rebooted the phone, seethis message.
Record a message on the answering machine, you can from the program, or insert another audio file format pcm (8 kHz / mono / 16 bit). In the settings you can choose the delay, the answering machine and the need to record a message from the caller. You can set up multiple autoresponders for different user groups.
If an error occurs
If you encounter any errors, you can report them to the subject when using the program. It is desirable to apply (if there was) the error log, which is created in the file/data/anr/anr.txt and to inform the driver version installed on your system. To find out which version of the driver, you need to run the command
adb shell
# Gunzip -c /proc/config.gz | grep AMSS
If the command fails because there is no gnuzip or the grep, /proc/config.gz copy the file to your computer, unzip, open the Notepad and look for the line, typeCONFIG_MSM_AMSS_VERSION = 6355 . 6355 is the version of the phone author, yours may be different, and errors can be caused by this distinction.

All thanks for having developed the program authoravs234!

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/rvoix/
Android Market: market: // details id = com.voix?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.voix

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Attached filervoix.apk (322.46 KB)

List of changes
the latest version:List of changes
1.04 Build 80 :
  • button "delete all entries for the selected contact"
  • black / white lists for numbers
  • choice of behavior for each room (to write, to write, to ask include during the conversation)
  • improve the quality and size of the record to mp3. mp3 is now about 12 times less than the wav

1.02 Build 284 :
  • create a log of errors
  • confirm the deletion of short calls

1.02 Build 223 :
  • Price filter in the viewer
1.02 :
  • list view records with the ability to listen to / delete the record, call back, etc.
  • Auto deletion of old / small files
1.01 Build 55 :
  • Added the ability to increase the volume;
  • The non-automatic popup recording mode is changed to full-screen with the increase in the elements;
  • Added the ability to change the contact picture when they call for better.
1.01 :
  • Added the ability to start and stop recording during conversation
Past versions

Post has been editedmawile - 17.03.11, 16:57

Rep: (8)
cool - but the continuous restrictions on models = (

Rep: (195)
The dev drivers not found the folder, but it works with a bang! 2.1 root

Rep: (10)
desire again in the span ...
Is it possible to fix this?

TNU,
Yes, sadly, that we all are in different ways .. but this is not a whim of the developer .. other devices simply can not write a line ... just a microphone. calls can try and write to the microphone, but this program ... and there is a possibility that the interlocutor will not hear ...
maksik69,
Some file managers (eg ES Explorer) does not display these files (they are in fact not a file, so showing them does not make sense from the point of view of the conductor). but once running, they are bound to have you.
Thank you noticed it, I had not noticed ...
Xim737,
unfortunately it depends on you, dezayrovodov ... nothing to correct in the program, it is necessary that your kernel supports the right driver .. and of course collect your core without the possibility to check it on your own machine, no one can. looking for smart people in your branch and ask them if possible to collect a kernel with the driver specified in the header.

Post has been editedmawile - 21.10.10, 21:58

Rep: (55)
It would be convenient if the calling program starts itself.
There is not enough talk of listening options, with convenient sorting.

Reactivator
it is so very start, it is enough once to turn on and put a tick startup. and a month later you wonder Where did all the place and was surprised to find all the talk on the flash drive :) Well, of course if you are not specifically included the option "always ask"
and you can listen to conversations and from the file manager, for example, I use ES Explorer and I are satisfied. yes, no cunning of sorts, but I think over time sorting enough.

Rep: (81)
Answering the legend ends and reboot. Normally heard as himself and his interlocutor, but the volume is very low when listening as mp3 and wav Thanks to the author, is now plyusanu

Rep: (304)
Patriot_S @ 22.10.2010, 15:53*
Answering the legend ends and reboot. Normally heard as himself and his interlocutor, but the volume is very low when listening as mp3 and wav Thanks to the author, is now plyusanu

Yes, I will try anything to come up with the volume ... While I like the volume is quite decent.
In the meantime, pliz Play around with this assembly, it adds the ability to write fragments of conversation ( "Manual start of the call time").
Just I made itself almost did not drive.

Rep: (81)
I take potestit. In the course of a question regarding an answering machine. Are there any plans to fix the reboot? Also, I do not quite understand where he needs to specify the audio file? In the settings you have not seen

mawile
in the next version, if possible, you can increase the size of the pop-up request? (Meaning request - vkl.zapis or not). Tolstye.Spasibo fingers hurt.

Patriot_S,
Added the possibility of raising the volume (myself and companion separately) = 0 as before, 4 = max (above did not dare, because the strong will distortion).

As for the answering machine, then the question more serious: it is necessary to pick the linux kernel, the program has nothing to do with it. If you have time, I can and will deal (the idea there are some), but after that I could just put a patch, and compile your kernel you have to yourself if you do not VillainROM 1.5 for Hero.

maksik69 @ 22.10.2010, 20:45*
in the next version, if possible, you can increase the size of the pop-up request? (Meaning request - vkl.zapis or not). Tolstye.Spasibo fingers hurt.

Try a new assembly, there is a full-screen window, and the pop-up.

Yes, there's something else added, if "/ sdcard / voix / images" have a file type "name Kontakta.png" in manual recording mode will display it (the window size of 240x240), rather than a standard photo of the contact (tk . they are stored at low resolution, and with increasing look bad).

Tried - no words - all superbly realized. Thanks!

Rep: (45)
Zavistyu.Shuchu black envy, that would have to Desire who screwed. : Blush:

Rep: (5)
osdiman @ 23.10.2010, 15:19*
Zavistyu.Shuchu black envy, that would have to Desire who screwed. : Blush:

Join. For such prikrutka and money is not sorry

Post has been editedptichka1313 - 23.10.10, 14:41

Rep: (177)
Black envy envy

Just kidding

It is not joking envy heroes and legends of black envy ....
Whoever owning en hda posted on the request for the integration of wood into a desire :(

Rep: (46)
thankavs234 and + for your work. I'm on the HTC Magic also works great. As an mp3 I was quite happy. Thanks! : Thank_you:

Rep: (0)
He writes that the device is not available or can not change its permissions. And then offers to remove. I understand, too, in the spark will not work?

Rep: (38)
de Vol'T,
He writes that the device is not available or can not change its permissions. And then offers to remove. I understand, too, in the spark will not work?

On spark with Ruth works on ura.Programma just super.Snes two bend time, voice recorder and blocker zvonkov.Vot if only it is possible to fasten the black and white list, it would be at all elegant.

Posted 24-10-2010, 22:12:

Plus file uniquely.

Posted 24-10-2010, 22:13:

We look forward to new things.

gealti @ 24.10.2010, 23:09*
On spark with Ruth works on ura.Programma just super.Snes two bend time, voice recorder and blocker zvonkov.Vot if only it is possible to fasten the black and white list, it would be at all elegant.

By the way, I've been thinking about it, because no need extra software to handle calls to keep in memory. Probably screwed in the long run.
Now I decide how to competently implement the removal of old recordings on the machine (probably need 3 Mode restrictions: by time, by number of files and total size of the record).
Simple file manager to listen to / delete entries (and their allocation to the "important" group that does not rub off on the machine) has already done, I lay out the other day.

Rep: (15)
Why dezayr no respect ?? there are some fundamental limitations?

Post has been editedklopklopklop - 25.10.10, 00:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 17:37