> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Streak Radio | Graphical shell FM-radio for Dell Streak

Rep: (23)
Streak radio
version: 0.00

Last update of the program in the header:21.10.2010

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
The program is only for Dell Streak owners (FM-Radio is implemented with hardware). It requires root privileges. The headset is used as an antenna.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 0.00
Attached fileStreak_Radio.apk(16.81 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (7)
Spica is also hardware support

Posted 26-10-2010, 22:09:

Maybe, too, can do what?

Why not.
For Dell Streak firmware 2.1 (1.6 does not work):
turn on the radio - fm_hcitool 1
turn off the radio - fm_hcitool 11
setting station - fm_hcitool xxx 3, wherein XXX = Channel 880 to 1080 (88.0 to 108.0 MHz)
scanning stations - fm_hcitool 10

perhaps this code is suitable for Spica

Post has been editedppmand - 02.11.10, 00:26

The new version of the Streak Radio. Added the ability to store the settings 5 ​​stations. Align the station frequency, press and hold the number under which are going to save the settings.

Attached files

Attached fileStreak_Radio_0.01.apk(24.54 KB)

Rep: (0)
Radio does not work, just immediately takes off and all !!!!!!!!!!

Post has been editedyurs30 - 01.02.11, 21:38

Rep: (1)
It works, thanks

and sound adjustment can be done in the application?

How to do that it would work through the headphones? Tried a lot of options all else fails.

Rep: (2)
and it is possible here to stir up the same but not to radio singing, and the telly show!?!?!))))

Rep: (388)
I have a question, and the hero who does not try to run? If yes, it is working or not? : Beeee:

Rep: (388)
Here there is on this subject in the internet -http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...3780&page=2that's what the naryl!
It says that the chip used in the Hero - BRF6350 has an FM support
radio!!!!! And here is a detailed description of the chiphttp://focus.ti.com/general/docs/
wtbu / wtbu ... r + OT + bluelink_6 here even in the diagram shown about FM !!!! Any idea?

Good afternoon!!!! On my Delle does not work !!! (351 2.2.2) Ruth there !!! Need Aid Board !!!

Rep: (39)
Does not work. stupidly did not do anything. FAQ to the studio if it still works

2.2.2 off. Ruth

Post has been editedEmdetei - 10.08.11, 05:38

Rep: (13)
I thought to try the radio to streak
download FM_hcitool but I can not - and here and there hda developerz these files - refer to modaka and does not swing out.
Put fm_hcitool, please, - and then this program is useless without it

another program running on Strike Spirit FM Radio. On Market is available. Streak radio extremely not finish the product as opposed to the program.

Post has been editeddelled - 02.09.11, 10:47

Rep: (87)
hi all, for a long time myself with this radio soared, long tapom on filefm_hcitoolin ES explorer menu appears, choose "properties file", then there will be properties and two buttons "change" and "OK" or something like that, we press to change and in the window that appears set all crows and then "OK" and start the radio all works. About the spirit of radio I liked it (volume control and different settings), but at first only worked with the inclusion Sinezubov, after being set above a file, Sinezub is no longer included (in the program), so try and get yes !! !

UPS! I am sorry, a small correction, without Sinezubov operates in the following case: first run Streak Radio, then click the radio ON-hear anything from the headphones OFF Hit radio, exit the utilities that run the radio Spirit and use them without the Sinezubov!BUT!!!!when you try to turn on Bluetooth, with Dell will work wonders up to hang (the power button reacts) is shorter than an ambush, it was not possible to cheat!

Intrigued .... schA try to scratch)))

5 minutes - a great flight! droid 2.3.3 (GingerStreak 2.4.4)

I have 2.2.2, radio works, at first tried to steer settings, but it did not work, but with Bluetooth complete ambush, in light settings "switching ON bluetooth" all or incl. or off. That would have to fix jamb overload telefonchik

everything works, but very quiet .... is it possible to somehow fix it?

Rep: (3)
Rabotaet.shipit them and all

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/06/20, 20:45