> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

apMemo | Quick notes by hand with a reminder. Android version

Rep: (28)
apMemo
Version: Lite 2.1

Last update of the program in the header:26.11.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Quick notes by hand with a reminder.

Opportunities:
  • Textual and graphical notes
  • Switching between the touch of entering text and drawing
  • Visual size selection, color pen and background
  • Quick and easy reminder setup
  • Preview of notes as thumbnails
  • Notes are safely stored on SD-card
  • The number of notes is unlimited
  • Notes can be placed on your home screen as a widget

apMemo was originally released for Windows Mobile, is now offered to your attention a version for Android.
Supports Android versions 1.6-4.x.

Homepage: http://www.apmemo.com

Google Pay:
Full version:https: //play.google.co...id=apsoft.apmemo&hl=ru
Lite:https: //play.google.co...psoft.apmemolite&hl=ru

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+), but this is not recommended because It causes problems with widgets and reminders.

Differences from the full version Lite:
  • Reminder settings, including the choice of sound, repetition, vibrating alert, and flashing LED-indicator
  • Send notes via Facebook, Twitter, GMail, Dropbox and other applications
  • Export notes to a text or image file
  • Anti-aliased lines
  • Large selection of colors and textures of the background, including the selection of any image or photo
  • Widgets resizable

Changes
v2.1: Improved work with widgets. The full version adds the widget 4x4 and select any image as a background note.
v2.0.23: more convenient location tool buttons.
v2.0: Graphic and text notes on the same page. Changing the background without treatment notes. Backgrounds with texture. Widgets resizable. Support for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich. Additional action when you long press the tool buttons. Other fixes and improvements.
v1.1.12: Restoring reminders after rebooting. Display time reminders on the note.
v1.1.11: New layout interface for easy navigation. Corrections for increased reliability. Improved work on tablet devices.
v1.1.8: Improved widget refresh after changing notes. Added the display of the creation date of the notes and the serial number.
v1.1.7: deleted accidentally left over from the first versions of checking the number of notes when saving.
v1.1.6: the widget is added to the main application. Separate application widget is no longer required. Fixed some issues, particularly when you start off with the SD-card.
v1.0.5: Added call from the widget
v1.0.4: Remove the limit on the number of notes.

Download:
Attached fileapMemoLite-2.1.27.apk(230.14 KB)

Previous versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.05.15, 16:32
Reason for editing: links to GP

Rep: (50)
she paid? if so, what are the limitations? and what price?

jamie @ 21.10.2010, 01:58*
she paid? if so, what are the limitations? and what price?
As is customary - are the Lite version and Full. The first - a free, she said to the subject, and is attached. Full version is still in development. Estimated price - probably about $ 3-4. When will the full version will add the link here on the Market.

As long as the Lite version are limited to:
- Maximum of 9 notes;
- Less reminders settings (only the default sound);
- You can not change the background color.

But there are no restrictions on the use of time, and there is no advertising.

Yes, I would like to add, on the program's website is no official information on versions for Android, it will be with the release of the full version.
So long as an exclusive pre-release onsavagemessiahzine.com. :)

Rep: (0)
A Hero with a stylus on out? and the other similar programs are very uncomfortable

Post has been editedBCL - 21.10.10, 13:34

BCL @ 21.10.2010, 03:33*
A Hero with a stylus on out?
And why can not happen? On the Nexus One with capacitive screen without staylusa it works well. Processor in Hero is certainly not the fastest, but Huawei U8100 with the same Qualcomm 528 MHz it is possible to use, although slightly retarding.
By the way, try it - it would be interesting to know.

BCL @ 21.10.2010, 03:33*
and the other similar programs are very uncomfortable
That's why I initially this program is still under PocketPC did that at the time did not find suitable.
For Android first of all went to look for a replacement, and again found nothing dostochno convenient for actual use, we had to write yourself. I'm personally not that applets can not - use regularly.

Rep: (604)
alpax @ 21.10.2010, 15:23*
But there are no restrictions on the use of time, and there is no advertising.

: D Who cares ??? !!! If all 9 notes.
It would be better to insert ads, the more so because the program is still in beta. I am worthy of this program plan (while the use ColorNote), but this subject to such limitation as long as there is no desire to try even. Meaning?
And another question along the way: If this is your program, why not Russian language? Kind of English to talk to us.
ps. Sorry, glanced profile, I see why. But still, I would like Russian.
alpax @ 21.10.2010, 22:50*
And why can not happen? On the Nexus One with capacitive screen without staylusa it works well.

Because without the stylus to press on a button, and write the handwritten text, especially if the fingers thick, sooo uncomfortable. Curve is obtained and can not see anything :)
I'm sorry I brought criticism, this is not idle talk that is my opinion.
ps. For riders do not belong, almost all software on the PDA I honestly bought. And if the functionality of the program is good and sufficient, that too will be ready to buy. As long as I bring a topic to your favorites.
Thank you for your efforts! Good luck! We are waiting for development.

Post has been editedKIA1970 - 25.10.10, 04:38

KIA1970 @ 24.10.2010, 18:36*
Who cares ??? !!! If all 9 notes.
That's what she and Lite. :) In Trial for WM at all was a limit of 5 notes, and time limit. To view a few notes in my opinion is enough, and for ease of use - in general, too. Notes while, generally speaking, are not intended for long-term storage. Perhaps in the future this restriction will be removed when the full version will have more features.

It would be better to insert ads, the more so because the program is still in beta.
I myself am the enemy of advertising - very annoying, takes away a useful place on the screen, which is so little, and besides, extra requirements are for - the existence of the Internet, and even all sorts of permissions.
About Beta - basically this release candidate 1. Beta named because in the Market is not yet posted, but there are a couple of little things that we would like to fix before release.

And another question along the way: If this is your program, why not Russian language? Kind of English to talk to us.
ps. Sorry, glanced profile, I see why. But still, I would like Russian.
It is clear, simple Russian language is added not in the first place, sorry. Nothing can be done, the main clientele - this is still the United States and other European countries. In addition, there is no text-almost - only in settings. But Russian course will be - good for Android is done easily. Maybe even today and add time if you will.

Because without the stylus to press on a button, and write the handwritten text, especially if the fingers thick, sooo uncomfortable. Curve is obtained and can not see anything :)
There is. I also feared that it would be quite neyuzabelno, as it turned out - quite anything. Something scribbled a quick finger is even possible. Entire works on a few pages himself write, such as ideas for further improvement of the program. Or here in the store was painted chertezhik furniture with dimensions to the house to check, enter or not. :)

I'm sorry I brought criticism, this is not idle talk that is my opinion.
It's okay - I'm here because the example program and laid out, to listen to their opinions.

Post has been editedalpax - 25.10.10, 08:01

The official release!
  • Added Russian language
  • Fixed a couple of small things
  • The program is laid out on the Android Market
  • The Lite version is updated in the header

Rep: (46)
Pleasant, enjoyable program. Since the soul is made. I can not buy - the mentality does not allow to: blush:

Rep: (15)
imho
easier to draw on paper and take a picture.
obviously not on my fingers prozhka

alpax,
The program I use your eschГ« with VM vremГ«n (purchased version).
Today downloaded the Lite version for Android, and for one
I learned that a new version of the VM. Although the second I have less relevant.

About the Android version, there is one (yet) Note:
When I hold the device in the "lendskeyp", the program
It turns the screen, but at the same time turns and "leaf".
IMHO, it would be better if the program ignored the twist
device, it would give the opportunity to write longer words
in a row, what I wanted to achieve by turning the device.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
PS Whether I was supposed to, how to register a user VM version discount
when buying a version for Android? : Blush:

f_mulder @ 30.11.2010, 14:59*
About the Android version, there is one (yet) Note:
When I hold the device in the "lendskeyp", the program
It turns the screen, but at the same time turns and "leaf".
IMHO, it would be better if the program ignored the twist
device, it would give the opportunity to write longer words
in a row, what I wanted to achieve by turning the device.
That is why I have turned off automatic screen rotation to keep cool when it is not necessary - almost always it's more trouble than good.
In general, of course with a turn in the landscape situation in question - what to do with the existing notes? If you do not rotate, read the written text already have a head tilt. If rotated half a page does not fit, you have to think of something with scrolls.

f_mulder @ 30.11.2010, 14:59*
PS Whether I was supposed to, how to register a user VM version discount
when buying a version for Android? : Blush:
Yes, I would not mind, but I do not see in the Android Market such an option, if not prevented. And to distribute the program to bypass the convenience store just elementary uncomfortable neither me nor users. To send each email, to think of something to distribute updates ... With such a ridiculous price that's just completely unprofitable it turns out, sorry.

alpax @ 01.12.2010, 02:07*
That is why I have turned off automatic screen rotation to keep cool when it is not necessary - almost always it's more trouble than good.

I often use landscape position for printing (Skype, Meebo, etc.) - Claudia
so it becomes more convenient;), this rotation cancel System Wide Screen, I personally
I do not agree.
If the program will ignore the rotation of the device, it will be fine vsГ«:
Turning the device itself since I'm comfortable, I'll either Portrait, either in the Landscape,
and the program at the same time, nothing anywhere will not twist. A reading notes, I again
I will turn the device itself. So, for me, it is in principle and works in the VM.

alpax @ 01.12.2010, 02:07*
Yes, I would not mind, but I do not see in the Android Market such an option, if not prevented. And to distribute the program to bypass the convenience store just elementary uncomfortable neither me nor users.

I'm certainly not an expert on Market-y, but is now thought that you just can do one eschГ«
"Version" of the program - apMemo-upgrade. Prosot It would cost less and the first run
will ask for registration information on the version of the VM ...
In short, if you really want, then the solution could be found, it's up to you ...

f_mulder @ 30.11.2010, 17:51*
I often use landscape position for printing (Skype, Meebo, etc.) - Claudia
so it becomes more convenient;), this rotation cancel System Wide Screen, I personally
I do not agree.
Well, in this case I agree - disable undesirable.

f_mulder @ 30.11.2010, 17:51*
If the program will ignore the rotation of the device, it will be fine vsГ«:
Turning the device itself since I'm comfortable, I'll either Portrait, either in the Landscape,
and the program at the same time, nothing anywhere will not twist. A reading notes, I again
I will turn the device itself.
So what happens - notes are horizontally? In this case, the general should be no problem - when a new article is added to this mode, it is placed horizontally, but then it will be necessary to read it in the same orientation.
However, the current implementation in any case is not ideal - it is necessary to experiment with different options and possibly make a turn optional. By the way, what's interesting, "not to turn" on the contrary would mean additional manipulation, because that was the whole image have rotated 90 degrees to display it horizontally. :)

Post has been editedalpax - 01.12.10, 05:16

alpax @ 01.12.2010, 04:13*
So what happens - notes are horizontally? In this case, the general should be no problem - when a new article is added to this mode, it is placed horizontally, but then it will be necessary to read it in the same orientation.

That's right, for me personally it was very comfortable - as I want - and I twist: lol:.

We think each other is not doponimayu ...
I prefer that it would work in a VM.
There is nothing anywhere not cool ...
There position of the device simply ignored ...

Post has been editedf_mulder - 01.12.10, 05:26

f_mulder @ 30.11.2010, 18:16*

That's right, for me personally it was very comfortable - as I want - and I twist: lol:.
So it actually is the case now! When the device is in landscape orientation, a new note is created in such an orientation!

@ 30.11.2010, 18:16 *
We think each other is not doponimayu ...
I prefer that it would work in a VM.
There is nothing anywhere not cool ...
There position of the device simply ignored ...
Really we do not understand, because now implemented in exactly the same way as it was in WM! :)
Reaction to the position of the device - it is a system function. On some devices, automatic rotation is, on the other does not. The program can not stand in the way (like, although it is necessary to check) - the whole screen turned to the program it looks like a change in screen size, and it must adapt. Here, check on the HTC Touch Pro - when the keyboard flips nomination of all the landscape, apMemo reacts to it as well as on Android.

However, I understand what you mean, just have in mind that the program should work in a special way the rotation device. Now note preserves the orientation relative to the system UI (ie, relative to the ground), and it is not always convenient. We need to think what I can do.

alpax @ 01.12.2010, 05:07*
Here, check on the HTC Touch Pro - when the keyboard flips nomination of all the landscape, apMemo reacts to it as well as on Android.

It may even funny, but I also have the Touch Pro, but I never used it a physical keyboard: rolleyes:,
since her only English characters, and I often need to Hebrew. A Hebrew I only soft keyboard.
In general, I sewed a special case, which does not allow the device to move - it's more convenient to work with the volume buttons.

In any case, I've found something on the Internet, it seems to me on the subject and can help:
http://eigo.co.uk/News-Article.aspx?NewsArticleID=103

Rep: (5)
Wm under the program was one of the main, but for Android, unfortunately, will not work - it is impossible to draw a finger. :(

f_mulder @ 01.12.2010, 03:04*
It may even funny, but I also have the Touch Pro, but I never used it a physical keyboard: rolleyes:
Why then I take such? :) He's thicker and heavier. I for that reason I do not buy klaviaturniki - insert text is not too much to endure for the sake of the less convenient form factor device. And this HTC TP just at work issued.

f_mulder @ 01.12.2010, 03:04*
In any case, I've found something on the Internet, it seems to me on the subject and can help
Pro Android clear - I'm in the report meant WM.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/15/20 21:00