LG GT540 Optimus - Custom Recovery | Recovery on the LG540 Optimus and everything related to it

Rep: (1241)
Fastened recovery for LG GT540 Optimus.
If you do not know what it is and whether you need it, then it is UNNECESSARY. And it’s better not to try to get hold of it for yourself.

I do not recommend sewing immediately one of the local firmware when switching from 1.6 to 2.1.
Sew any of your family to taste, then you can already with these.

All questions about firmware problems, with fastboot, root, custom firmware, work in Wndows / Linux, please ask in the relevant topics.

If you have any questions about installation / firmware or something else there, first look at the topic
LG GT540 Technical Tricks (compilation), upgrade your optimus

Old firmware with a patched bootloader for fastboot will not work.
It is necessary to flash firmware (see below) with a new bootloader.

The firmware and the bootloader will be regularly updated / added here.

Instructions for re / firmware for newcomers:
The method has already been tested "from and to", it is in this way that I flash / restore my poor fellow constantly.

0. We install drivers for the phone and downloadNormal flasher (in the archive with the flasher, too, the instruction)
- You can read about all this incorresponding forum thread
1. From the phone we get the battery, memory card and SIM card (card and SIM card is not necessary).
2. Open the device manager on the computer.
3. Hold down the “volume down” button on the phone and push the cable in, “Download mode” (or Emergency mode for older versions) will appear on the phone.
4. In the device manager, we will see new equipment in "Modems" - turn it off (RMB ->Disable).
5. Run the flasher (for example, KDZ_FW_UPD), select the firmware, the type of phone should be 3GQCT.
- 5.1. If there is no mifc42.dll miracle file and you don’t click anything in the firmware, run windows enabler, click on its icon in the system tray so that “on” appears.
- 5.2. Now the miracle will not happen, the elements as they were blocked will be so,
- you must first click on the desired element, such as a button, and it will become active, then click on it again.
6. Click on "Flash" or what button is there.
7. We are waiting for the animation on the phone to insert the battery and close the lid.
- And the fix is ​​that the flasher has not yet issued an inscription that the process is over (usually it is wParam = 205, lParam = 212 or wParam = 205, lParam = 213)
- In short, if we see an animation about the battery or the phone itself started to load, then 100% is okay, the flasher can be forced to close.
8. That's it. We put all the junk (SIM card, card, acc) in place and you will all be happy.

This applies to both simple firmware and recovery after trying to roll back to 1.6 or simply unsuccessful firmware.

Two steps to get recovery:
1.We flash one of the modified firmware to activate fastboot and prepare recovery on the phone:
V20E - CIS (CIS dated March 22, 2011)
V20D - BAL (Baltic, December 2)
V20D - CIS (CIS December 2)
V20D - RUS (Russian dated December 2)
V20B - CIS (CIS of September 20)
V20B - BAL (Baltic on September 13)
V20B - RUS (Russian dated September 13)
ALL FIRMWARE ALREADY CONTAINS A FASTBOOT AND AN IMPORTANT PART FOR RECOVERY, THE ACTIVATION OF THE MOST RECOVERY IS DESCRIBED BELOW
!!! ON OTHER FIRMWARE ("NATIVE") ACTIVATION RECOVERY IS IMPOSSIBLE !!!

Log in to fastboot - CAMERA + POWER (to get into the fastboot, when the phone is off, hold down the camera button and press the on button)
if you see a blue screen with inscriptions - you are in a fastboot and successfully and successfully flashed firmware.
If the phone cannot be seen by the computer in fastboot mode,download and install driversbelow.
Instructions for installing drivers for fastboot and adb

2.Firmware recovery image: (perform this step from fastboot mode)
enter this line in the command console on the computer (fastboot.exe should be in the current folder).
fastboot flash recovery .img

ATTENTION: for those who are not in the topic where to get fastboot and where to write teams!
1. We flash firmware on the link above and preferably according to the instructions above.
2. We enter the fastboot mode on the phone (as shown above).
3. Download the archive below flash_recovery.zip, unpack it in a convenient place (preferably along the way without spaces and Russian characters).
4. Go to the recovery folder (the one that you just unpacked) and run the file (two mouse clicks) flashrecovery.bat.
5. We wait until the recovery image is flashed (a couple of seconds) and the phone will reboot itself.
6. That's it, now you can use the recovery on your device, how to use the recovery and how to get there, read below.

Login to recovery - HOME + POWER. (when turning on the phone, hold down the button with the house)
Navigate through the VOLUMEUP / VOLUMEDOWN menu, select SEND (green tube), return / cancel END (red tube).
Some assemblies may have different navigation keys, for example, selecting and deselecting the CAMERA and SEARCH or BACK and MENU buttons
often both keys work.

1. A working image (with a nandroid :)) based on ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.1.8 in the attachment below.Can beat a memory card into partitions.
Attention. The new version of ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.0.5 and higher removes support for old update scripts. Declared as obsolete since Android 1.5
[attachment = "1878111: recovery ... m6_swift.img"]

Attached files

Attached filerecovery_clockwork_2.5.1.8_swift.img(3.67 MB)
Attached filegoogle_usb_driver.rar(8.27 MB)
Attached fileflash_recovery.zip(4.05 MB)
Attached fileflash_recovery.zip(4.05 MB)
Attached filerecovery_clockwork_4.0.0.8_swift.img(3.71 MB)
Attached filerecovery_clockwork_5.0.2.3_swift.img(3.75 MB)
Attached filerecovery_clockwork_5.0.2.7_swift.img(3.75 MB)
Attached filerecovery_clockwork_5.0.2.7_fixed__swift.img(3.95 MB)
Attached filerecovery_clockwork_5.5.0.4_swift.img(4.35 MB)
Attached filerecovery_cwm6_swift.img(3.88 MB)

Post has been editedBell071 - 24.07.12, 22:36
Reason for editing: recovery_cwm6_swift.img

Rep: (3)
Mur4ik @ 10.20.2010, 09:49*
Yes, it is quite correct if an adequate image of recovery.
And if the memory card is not partitioned, because I have two sections on one (fat and ext2, now I don’t remember in what order) and it doesn’t roll on it.
But on a normal partition without normalk.

The map from the drain is divided into 2 ext2 sections first goes. As already unsubscribed mmc and clockwork see the map.

Rep: (12)
I made ext2 first, everything is OK

By the way for update.zip about system.img in update-sctipt write raw ??
format SYSTEM:
write_raw_image PACKAGE: system.img SYSTEM:

or so use fails ??
just below the method confuses me with scribble:
format SYSTEM:
copy_dir PACKAGE: system SYSTEM:
set_perm_recursive 0 0 0755 0644 SYSTEM:
set_perm_recursive 0 2000 0755 0755 SYSTEM: bin
and so on

Something I did not understand much in this languageedify about the .img record

Post has been editedFroggyzzz - 20.10.10, 12:02

FrOGGyZZZ @ 10.20.2010, 09:39*
Something I did not understand much in this language about edify edify .img

I myself have not delved into it yet. Plus, each custom build of ClockworkMod type recovery, as I understand it, has its own teams.
It is necessary to dig docks or to pull out an information from source codes on chicken-nets.

Mirmer @ 10.20.2010, 16:44*
But you can create firmware right away with recovery and fashboot

It was written many times, it won’t work right away, read the kitchen, the packaging in yaffs2 + .mbn is still unresolved

Post has been editedFroggyzzz - 20.10.10, 16:29

FrOGGyZZZ @ 10.20.2010, 13:01*
People need to find the full nandroid backup and see what's inside ...
I did not find a single one at all, climbed 50

Most likely there is no universal one, you need to finish one of the existing ones under our device.

Mirmer @ 10.20.2010, 15:44*
Mur4ik, but you can create firmware right away with recovery and fashboot

The firmware is already with a fastboot, it remains only to fill in the recovery section after it, and there are a lot of different variations, so it’s pointless to do something about it already in the firmware, then each one will select the necessary recovery image for itself. In the near future, we will have a few pieces.

But theoretically, I can conceive immediately and with recovery, because first you need to make this recovery more less working with all our goodies.

Demok08 @ 10.20.2010, 16:53*
He was interrogated, there was a custom one with a black mod, he decided to change it to the one from the recovery heading, sewed it with an unofficial flasher, gave an error after entering the downgrade mode, turned the cable over, the body does not even turn on with the red button, what should I do? SC?

If it enters the download mode, it knows 99% what can be restored. I will attach instructions to the header.

Tef93 @ 10.20.2010, 21:04*
Is this firmware with root? if not, did anyone try to root it?

I tried to root both with standard tools and with the update.zip that is in the archive with firmware. Everything is good.

Post has been editedMur4ik - 20.10.10, 23:49

No one knows the case, is it possible to replace the bootloader from the recovery?
Or at least at what address he lives.

Rep: (1)
made backup, xp, filled in backup) everything works !!! Who can tell, and with this recovery can a flash drive be partitioned?

Post has been editedtef93 - 21.10.10, 13:16

Rep: (571)
Can you tell me how to build update.zip with an arbitrary system.img?

You inappropriately do this ...
update.zip is convenient only for patches (when there are few files), if you have a working nandroid backup, then use it much easier:

1) create backup in recovery
2) replace system.img in the resulting backup / sdcard / clockworkmod / backup / {date} /
3) you rewrite its checksum in the nandroid.md5 text box before the word system.img
create checksum so in linux console
# md5sum /mnt/inst/GT540/system.img - this will give md5 the sum of the file
473e7d078e67385bb53f897e4b21ff6e/ mnt / inst / GT540 /system.img
4) you are recovering completely from backup in recovery, or separately in "advansed restore", as belowMur4ik I wrote, but the checksums must be correct for all files as well as for full recovery, because for some reason, checks for all amounts

that's all

In order to concoct update.zip, you need to parse system.img, see what rights to which folders and files are in the original, write a script that will copy the contents of the system folder to the system directory, and then give out rights to the contents (you can take it from the topic, the link below to which , these are the recommended rights by Google, well, you still need to add set_perm 0 2000 down there0550SYSTEM: etc / init.qcom.bt.sh highlighted in red, you need to replace 0755 or 0655).
put in place, compress in zip and sign sign apk
Here's how to create update.zip from system.img - ENGif I can create a topic about translation-based creation

Post has been editedFroggyzzz - 21.10.10, 16:26

Moreover, you can "restore" separately only one system.img (or any separate image) from the "Advansed restore" section

Post has been editedMur4ik - 21.10.10, 13:50

FrOGGyZZZ @ 10.21.2010, 14:42*
To cook update.zip, you need to parse system.img, see what rights to which folders and files in the original, write a script that will copy the contents of the system folder to the system directory, and then distribute the rights to the contents.
put in places, compress in zip and sign sign apk, so that amounts are created inside the archive for all files

That is, through the update. Zip it is impossible to fill just RAW image? Maybe a special script is needed?

as I understand it is possible ... but did not check, I'm on the first pagewrote!!
I know that raw is poured into boot.img
format BOOT:
write_raw_image PACKAGE: boot.img BOOT:

at the expense of pouring others did not see anything like it ...
Current as I wrote above 2 posts

Post has been editedFroggyzzz - 21.10.10, 16:46

Rep: (49)
Mur4ik,
And you did not see the recovery that is created during the assembly from codeaurora?

Maksic @ 10.21.2010, 15:16*
Mur4ik,
And you did not see the recovery that is created during the assembly from codeaurora?

I was the very first to upload it, in fact there is nothing special, the usual Android recovery with four points, overload, update.zip, clearing the cache, XP.
T.ch. he is not of particular interest and benefit. It’s possible to dig into Amon_RA, but I don’t really like it (unless the breakdown of the memory card is a dubious feature), and there’s enough lock for the eyes for all typical operations (judging by the sorts and the last break, the breakdown of the SD card is also present or screwed on )

Post has been editedMur4ik - 21.10.10, 20:18

Rep: (1)
That's what I asked about above ... in the last recovery I did not find anything like that (

Rep: (47)
Is it possible to do malez recovery on our device? they write on the network (liquid owners) that he is good

Post has been editedevgsd - 22.10.10, 08:12

Evgsd @ 10.22.2010, 09:03*
Is it possible to do malez recovery on our device? they write on the network (liquid owners) that he is good

You can customize any recovery for optimus. But you never said why he is better than others. for example, they also say that it’s good, and not only liquid owners :) And what's the point of switching from developing extra. feature from an existing to a new non-adapted?

Rep: (47)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=782328
quite a lot of gadgets he has

Evgsd @ 10.22.2010, 09:47*
quite a lot of gadgets he has

I looked through all the functions. They crammed everything into one recovery. In addition to splitting / formatting the card section, I did not find anything because of which it would be worth delving into. Well, there are various functions there to scroll through the body, for example, etc., however, this can also be done through the update.zip on our recovery. As Murchik wrote in other recovery, there are very “dubious features,” and our recovery for operations is enough for the eyes, simplicity is the key to stability in this case.

Again, look at version 0.1 except for backup and restaurant there was nothing there. It takes time and our recovery will grow :)

Post has been editedtexnl - 22.10.10, 09:04

Rep: (49)
Mur4ik,
I could not deal with starting with sdcard, otherwise my hands have been itching for a long time to experiment with assemblies.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 20:41