> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

В® Linux Installer | Installing Debian / Ubuntu on Android devices

Rep: (260)
Linux installer
version: 4.6

Attached file0.png(25.79 KB)
Attached file1.png(25.12 KB)

Short description:
Installing Debian / Ubuntu on Android devices

Description:
Requires root
So, how it works:
  1. The program connects an ext2 / 3/4 partition or creates a .loop file on a memory card
  2. Downloads the selected Linux distribution
  3. Sets it
  4. Creates a loading script

Detailed instructions for installing Debian with a GUI fromeugensn : В® Linux Installer (Post # 9527999)

Homepage: http://android.galoula.com/?app=LinuxInstall
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.g...la.LinuxInstall
Google Play Pro: https: //play.google.co…aloula.LinuxInstallPRO

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 4.6 PRO В® Linux Installer (Post # 34790772)
version: 4.6 В® Linux Installer (Post # 34499925)
Version: 4.4 RUS В® Linux Installer (Post # 30999630)
Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 07.10.14, 19:41
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (123)
write a small factor that whether the installation ...;)

Rep: (260)
Well here's a guide:http://android.galoula.com/en/LinuxInstall/
At the end of a set of modules, but I doubt that they will go somewhere else besides the G1.

Rep: (55)
Modules are not for this ...

I personally I have tried as it is written herehttp://nexusonehacks.net/nexus-one-hacks/h...xus-oneandroid/
(By Villain froyo)

All it established, but Linux did not wound up ...

Rep: (21)
On Spike 2.1 samturboMod and not wound up ... Although I personally would be interesting to run Windu 95. Maybe it is possible as that osuschestvio? If there is a link Share this plz! With me prichetaetsya! :-)

through dosbox

I certainly understand that in dosbox. : Yes2: But that's just to emulate Windows itself need the image file then the file config, and finally simply adjust dosboks butane Windows, and how to do it and where to get the files is not written anywhere ...

And why should it? After all, if I am not mistaken android and so on Linux made.

Rep: (99)
Wystov,
android-castrated Linux in a sense. and just fun to have a desktop operating system on the phone. : 3

Judging from the video commercials - ubuntu just flies, even on Touch Pro.
Wind through dosboks - it will be very slow down.
AlexWin94 there is a tutorial somewhere, look at Google.

In general, there is another way. Today I will try to do. If it turns out - to draw up a step by step guide. I think it is necessary to open a new topic.

Linux on the HTC Hero
It was possible, but not through this program.

Rep: (0)
AlexWin94, start with the fact that Windows is compiled ONLY under the x86 architecture, and communicators ARM-architecture processors.
To start Windows, you must first make the emulator x86-processors that will gobble up as many resources that will remain for Windows.
Therefore, if real, the only dos, well or kraynyak win3.11.
Win95 and the subsequent general use protected mode of the processor, so that will have to emulate a lot of things.
+ To all, under Windows have to write a driver for the device equipment, at least for the screen and a sensor that would windsurfing somehow worked. This nereal.
Here with Linux is much easier, it is in the source code, which can be perekompilit under any architecture. And no emulators are not needed.
Wood is the source code in firmware (in at least htc hero is kernel sources)
And Linux will functional win3.11

Rep: (0)
Classmate on dizaere ran ubuuntu all work, play, toys, farfoks worked;)
It would display more than one would napryagatsya, and so ...

Rep: (99)
payback7,
payback7 @ 21.10.2010, 10:23*
To start Windows, you must first make the emulator x86-processors that will gobble up as many resources that will remain for Windows.

qemu is. Windu and launches, and resources remain.

Rep: (7)
I dream of Backtrak on the Desire, it would be cool. "It is important to engage in a fight, but we'll see." (C) Suvorov.

Rep: (52)
leonkarp @ 23.10.2010, 16:29*
I dream of Backtrak on Desire

aircrack without baktraka can juzat normally) only here firewood from there to monitor mod'om airodump worked =) or I do not correctly understand the purpose?)
manual for Knitting with 2.1

Rep: (132)
It would not start
Fail to create a loop, then very much the beginning of the program to hang, when clicked, installs - writes an error
not workable
mileston 2.1

Rep: (7)
Xtence @ 19.10.2010, 01:11*
just everything is reduced to the fact that the power reaches the phones that Google make Android simple adapted for touch control, viable and not a stripped-down Unix-system

Well, you're naive =)))
This could have been done a year ago or even more. Google for any cakes do not give people the opportunity to get juzat in plain old android software for Linux instead of swinging govnopodelok advertising and personal information.

Post has been editedWilliamWolos - 25.10.10, 10:04

Rep: (2)
AlexWin94 @ 19.10.2010, 22:55*
On Spike 2.1 samturboMod and not wound up ... Although I personally would be interesting to run Windu 95. Maybe it is possible as that osuschestvio? If there is a link Share this plz! With me prichetaetsya!

QEMU on adroid

Rep: (51)
Soon to buy a tablet with Android, I will probyvat ... And then on the hero hardly work
wakes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20 16:30