> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

В® Linux Installer | Installing Debian / Ubuntu on Android devices

Rep: (260)
Linux installer
version: 4.6

Attached file0.png(25.79 KB)
Attached file1.png(25.12 KB)

Short description:
Installing Debian / Ubuntu on Android devices

Description:
Requires root
So, how it works:
  1. The program connects an ext2 / 3/4 partition or creates a .loop file on a memory card
  2. Downloads the selected Linux distribution
  3. Sets it
  4. Creates a loading script

Detailed instructions for installing Debian with a GUI fromeugensn : В® Linux Installer (Post # 9527999)

Homepage: http://android.galoula.com/?app=LinuxInstall
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.g...la.LinuxInstall
Google Play Pro: https: //play.google.co…aloula.LinuxInstallPRO

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 4.6 PRO В® Linux Installer (Post # 34790772)
version: 4.6 В® Linux Installer (Post # 34499925)
Version: 4.4 RUS В® Linux Installer (Post # 30999630)
Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 07.10.14, 19:41
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
How to create a chroot script?

Rep: (254)
lnkГіgnito @ 07/21/2016, 2:48 PM*
How to create a chroot script?

First, read the documentation on the chroot command. Without understanding the subtleties - no one will help you. chroot everyone makes himself ...
Or there will be such a phrase: you all wrote in Russian, but I did not understand FIGHG ...
+
Let's try? You need to mount a pair of folders correctly before calling chroot - / dev / proc and some more
Everything is on the Internet. If something is not clear - I will explain to you. And throwing beads ... the Bible is against ...

Rep: (1)
On Ainol9Spark I someone put?
How is it going? Better, worse than Android 4.2.2? Repositories or their own version of the distribution. Which way? RPM - DEB

FlMove @ 07/22/2016, 8:41 PM*
Better, worse than Android 4.2.2? Repositories or their own version of the distribution. Which way? RPM - DEB

Did you read the hat diagonally? Linux and Android can not be compared. Especially in this topic ;-)
Distributions depend on the type - for debian deb, for ubuntu rpm.
Just keep in mind that the processor workstation. Debian long sawing his version - did you understand the hint?

This program is a crutch - then everything is obvious. Sometimes you can not walk, sometimes difficult.
Your question is absolutely past the mark.

tundra37 thanks for the clarification.
Although strange. If comparing iOS - Android, then why not tux-android. Especially, if put in parallel. Like virtualki.
Okay. At this level is clear.

FlMove @ 07/23/2016 06:44*
If comparing iOS - Android, then why not tux-android.

Have you seen "activity" here? Six months there was no one. Who are you asking?
It was possible to compare 1-2 years ago. For a long time there is already a touch Linux. You can put a normal system, and not "limp on crutches."
Although in my opinion - all this from the evil one. Android is certainly not a super-duper, but there is no other.
Linux lamers are too tough - this has long been obvious, except for the lamers themselves ... Google invented something - and alas: "devour what you have given." ALAS.
You do not even understand what Linux is. Excellent and fast system. But people love GRAPHICS. In Linux, this is Hs.
This is no longer Linux - this is a “linkage” and there are a lot of options. Android is also a hitch to Linux. What are you going to compare?
It is like comparing coloring and locks on cars. The engine and wheels are important ;-)

Tundra37 @ 07/23/2016, 08:31*
You do not even understand what Linux is.

On Ubuntu's home computer since 2009, the main one. Moreover, at that time the Internet was so-so, so I had to transfer packages and assemblies from the point where it can be downloaded. Or from disks from Xaker or HardSoft.
I have a good idea about GUI, X.org, etc. I do not consider myself a guru because Linux has not earned money in any place.
I can compare some distr. Linux with Windows or Android? Here we must go from the tasks. For me, the axis is just a tool for some kind of activity. Including programming. In the present, you need to run on PowerShell, VBA, Java, C #. It will be necessary on Qt, GCC, Bash ... I think these difficulties are solved.
The question is connected with a tool change, no more. As the plumber says, now give me the key 32 * 24, and now the gas number 1
Without fanaticism and "red eyes".
Tundra37 @ 07/23/2016, 08:31*
For a long time there is already a touch Linux.

Are you talking about BQ or Meizu Pro 5?
On sale, vanishing minus. With incomprehensible support, but even more, what is there? Is it possible to compare the content of the Google Market or the repository? In fact, not for the sake of the gimp, some kind of software IDE is taken tablet or smartphone. No, someone can progot on the touch screen. Met emulators for Android for Python. But it is necessary not just to really want, but to have the appropriate attitude.
In general, if in 1-2 years the topic does not gush with a fountain, then perhaps this is also the answer to the question above, "How is success? Better, worse than Android 4.2.2?"

Rep: (21)
Tundra37 @ 07.22.2016, 21:34*
for ubuntu rpm

Since when have ubuntu based on debian instead of deb packages started using rpm, which are used in distributions like rhel?

SR_team @ 08/09/17, 09:33*
began to use rpm

sealed up. Apparently I wanted to redhat write ...

Rep: (7)
Hello.
I have a program at boot time that I’m getting unable to get permissions from the terminal app ... what should I do?

danfed533 @ 01.21.18, 13:23*
gives unable to get permissions

Requires root !!

Rep: (24)
Android Q as I understand it is not supported and will not? It does not manage to deploy anything. It's a pity, sometimes something needs to happen

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19/19: 18