Bluetooth-headset-Headphones-Hands-Free-Speakers, Select. | Bluetooth-headset-Headphones-Hands-Free-Speakers, Select.

Rep: (16)
Hi, who are interested on 1more stylish and sabbat e12 here
1MORE STYLISH TWS (Post Dima1792 # 87364591)

Rep: (545)
Raproid @ 25.07.19, 15:10*
Ofsayte on one page E12, and no apgreyzhennyh version is not there.

Most likely it is marketing the Chinese, in relation to the Sabbat x12. Version e12 upgrade - such as an upgraded version of the x12.
It is my assumption, at Alyx did not see any Upgrade (when ordered)

Post has been editedpoluyan_stas - 25.07.19, 14:26

Rep: (21)
* Dima1792 , I agree in many respects. Sabbat somewhat overvalued, or raspiarili. Ergonomics - everything is fine in my opinion. But the sound, to put it mildly, for an amateur. I left them alone for TV. There are quite in place. But listen to the music ... The bass thumps vaguely even after heating. Average, so-so. High too. Better Mifo o5 pro until he found for music ...

Rep: (16)
* Dr.Shultz ,
With 1more case had no experience? I wonder how they are reinforcing background mifo

Rep: (15)
Edifier w830bt or Mixcder E9 (Ausdom ANC8)?
Or is there something even more cool with the Chinese?

Rep: (233)
* phpbb 3 working hour. and charged 1.5. too little time work

Rep: (0)
* kant68 You about these headphones?
2 404.53 rubles. 63% DISCOUNT | Wavefun X-Pods 3 AptX Bluetooth headset headphones HIFI IPX7 waterproof Bluetooth 5.0 wireless headphones sports headphones
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32947946035.html
I ordered here

Post has been editedfizone - 25.07.19, 16:42

Rep: (1)
Greetings Interested in TWS but more like a headset for a phone + listening to podcasts. Ordered QCY T3 - disgusting microphone and the sound is bad. Is there anything worth selling?

Rep: (34)
* Mentat That just really bad sound? Compared to what? There are options tws.a it is almost booked.

* I'm just me The sound of the microphone is completely bad. What to compare if they can not be used for conversation?

Posted on 07/25/2019 19:53:

* I'm just me , by the sound there AAC. Compared with wired headphones + I12 some with AptX.

* Mentat I thought the sound itself is bad speakers, starting ot.etogo review almost ordered https://youtu.be/fDd4DGMuBbM

* i'm just me so the sound of the speakers is also on ice. But I was ready to put up with him, if the microphone would be excellent. And here and then both are bad. Therefore, still in search.

* Mentat , if a. Still need a form factor Funkley take)

* I'm just me I thought and read about them. There is also a bad microphone for reviews.

* PalychRv , well, the quality is like that of airpods 2. But for android there are no such.

Rep: (349)
* Mentat,
Airpodsy long been the only ios work?)

Rep: (49)
Who know when there are new tws of the Sabbath, but the microphone is not worse mpow t5?

* zenitvfnl I have everything on android. Still, they manifest themselves best with ios. And cable lightning for them do not want to start.

Posted on 07/25/2019 at 10:15 PM:

* PalychRv microphone

Rep: (349)
* Mentat,
quality microphone from the axis will not be affected, and the sound of them that android that Agios mmm .... very mediocre)

* zenitvfnl In general, I wait and hope for a good option with a microphone. Or with software that cuts off extra noise.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 3:55