Bluetooth-headset-Headphones-Hands-Free-Speakers, Select. | Bluetooth-headset-Headphones-Hands-Free-Speakers, Select.

Rep: (7)
What codecs supported sabbat e12 pro? Whether someone's official website and the exact characteristics of these devices?

Rep: (14)
Dimidroll4ik @ 03.05.19, 10:48*
What codecs supported sabbat e12 pro?

Only SBC:https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32966014030.html

but the X12 is already able to AAC.

Post has been editedSpiteful Telepuzik - 03.05.19, 09:24

Rep: (65)
* Spiteful Telepuzik That x12 that e12 able AAS.

Rep: (14)
* Dyusha,
Well, so be it. I bard: I see, then sing.

Rep: (10)
Creative Outlier Sports or Honor xSport AM61 or KZ ZS10? Help me choose. We need a clear sound and autonomy. For home listening.

Rep: (16)
* original07 Have am61 sound so-so, sometimes rf drilled brain. For the gym will go home to listen to them does not pull

Rep: (57)
* gudvinnn But as you can hear the difference if AAS is even worse than the SBC?)))
See reviews.

Rep: (57)
Spiteful Teletubbies @ 02/05/19, 9:51*
Quote: Enish93 @ 02.05.19, 02:22 sort of like that AAS that AptX are one and the same

very roughly speaking - yes.
No, damn it! They band has even than that of SBC! About what capacity you can talk?

Rep: (7)
Bluetooth sound enhancement on headphones without aptX and LDAC
Someone tried this topic headphone sabbat e12?

Rep: (2)
* Dimidroll4ik, with sabbat e12 all that bad?

Post has been editedjoddred - 04.05.19, 10:48

Rep: (46)
* joddred,
* Dimidroll4ik,
A month chasing ears sabbat e12pro the phone xiaomi mi max pro without any uluchshalok and happy sound. A few days ago received the ears в‚Є 56.97 44% DISCOUNT | HANTOPER Bluetooth headphones 5.0 mini TWS wireless headset Touch Operation Sports Ear Stereo with wireless charging box
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32982217409.htmlso my verdict, the ears are not worth taking. Sound and gavigatsiya terrible. He took two pieces, so one box came defective, the seller wrote obeschal send another. Ears will leave on gifts.

Rep: (15)
tamam @ 4.05.19, 14:51*
My verdict is not worth taking the ears.
as I predicted) at the level of the sound from the headphones go. bypass such a party. We are trying to sell them for a fortune, and they red price 500r

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedkawabungha - 04.05.19, 17:55

* SSB100 ,
SSB100 @ 26.04.19, 17:59 *
unsubscribe, please, we do not have anywhere mifo o5

Today listened mifo o5 both versions (and the dynamic and reinforcing (Pro version)).
The dough for about 5 minutes, rather superficially.
It sounds good, in spite of the SBC codec. Very, very loud straight. The Pro version actually sounds better. At high volume, where the dynamic start to choke, Proshka sounds decent. The difference 500r, pay is definitely worth.
Headphones themselves are small, light, sit in your ears perfectly. Photo did not, but as renderers sellers.
Case big tyazhelenky and appearance quality.
Did not like the buttons at all. Figures on them will enter, it is necessary to press the nails or somehow adapt himself, holding himself earpiece.

Sound, again, is good. But my mpow t5 still like more bass and more tightly poobemnee. In mid mifo better, but the overall sound is rather dry, a little sand.

In general, I will not change, but I recommend unequivocally.

Now would still listen to sabbat)

Post has been editedkawabungha - 04.05.19, 18:08

Rep: (8)
and tell me I look at Ali headphones mifo o5 so there are two types: moving iron version and moving coil version with a difference of $ 10 - what's the difference?

* sad_55 ,
I do not know, especially not submerged.
I see two possibilities:
Standard (dynamic) and Professional (armature).
The difference is just $ 10

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkawabungha - 04.05.19, 18:59

Rep: (8)
kawabungha @ 04.05.19, 18:58*
sad_55,
I do not know, especially not submerged.
I see two possibilities:
Standard (dynamic) and Professional (armature).
The difference is just $ 10

Thank! I too have found this difference, the ears of good reviews, but the price is $ 86 bites. I will look for cheaper.

Rep: (5)
All cheerful day! I stand before a choice: Beyerdynamic Byron BT or Sennheiser CX6.00BT. "Of Byron" attracted more practical design in comparison with the "senhami" (at first only a small pultik on the right side, which is convenient in the winter, for example), but, judging by the reviews, go quickly down (torn cable in the area of ​​remote, mesh fall off ). And the sound is not clear - never listen. As for the "senhov" then listened Momentum Free, which are sort of like almost the same thing - in general I liked. Worried about the presence of the battery pack on one side, which will freeze in the winter, do not just lay it as something behind the ear. In general, what is better to take in order to not to lose the sound and normal use in the winter? Also there is an option to take a small surcharge Momentum Free, it is generally better to consider them?
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (3)
Prompt action on the TWS range of headphones? I read for some models, write the sound breaks even by closing the ear with his hand. I want to buy for the phone with a not permanently carry. I depart constantly at 10 - 30 meters away from the phone. In mind Redmi Airdots and Mpow t5, whether they can cope with such a task? Xiaomi Redmi 5 plus, Bluetooth 4.2

Rep: (342)
Deadex1 @ 04.05.19, 22:47*
range of action
Of course, MB case and the antenna or transmitter power. But: Headset on CSR 8615 I took the 100 meters! A earhook on is2008s after 10-15 meters stutters. And the algorithm is different.
PalychRv @ 05.05.19, 00:23*
betonku move for a couple of meters sometimes enough
Concrete does not yet figure.
Deadex1 @ 04.05.19, 22:47*
sound is interrupted even by closing the ear with his hand.
The very "meat" human-figure here. If smart in his back pocket, and no interrupts means configuration failed.

Post has been editeddm_1973 - 05.05.19, 00:48

Rep: (112)
* sad_55 ,

Here isthey arecheaper. The description says that the Reinforcement.

Although the reviews they write that standard. We still look for, before they were branded Claite o5 for 3300-3700.

Post has been editedall4happy - 05.05.19, 19:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 1:48