> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Is there a universal emulator JAVA-enabled touchscreen? | I do not want to convert the files (too much)

Rep: (4)
the meaning is:
I used to read books on a mobile - bought the HTC HD2 - he opens the book, and ... that's it. and to scroll - scroll the page you need to call the virtual keyboard every time.
so here. theoretically possible to convert -progu I found, but it is on the way out.
I was puzzled, and whether there is such an emulator which supports the original touchscreen? At least for scrolling?

Rep: (1130)
LordBlack,
Um ... What kind of a program you are using to read?

standard, which is a complete firmware the JBlend, and take the book out of here: mobibook.ru

Post has been editedLordblack - 17.10.10, 12:46

LordBlack,
AlReader2- The program of this place and do not bother with Java.
Books can be taken in ourbookshop

Post has been editedwandererbk - 17.10.10, 12:51

yes there is a different situation, my library, here, and in fact I was faced with a situation that users are increasingly using PDAs or smart phones, and convert all the files, it is something unimaginable.

+ I run it under version PDA -pda.mobibook.ru and the issue has an edge worth ....

LordBlack,
I'm afraid the problem is the place to be .... It is not across sharpened by a touch java-reader.

I understand there is only stagnant a.class? popravte me if I'm wrong

LordBlack,
It seems so. But support stitch buttons should be on the level of the MIDlet. We can not change ourselves, to do awake as if native to tachu. Only adaptation.

Rep: (626)
So like in posted in the forum java-adapter is a function of batch conversion. There's only a single executable is run. If we book a lot, put for the night. By morning, probably all skonvertit

Rep: (18)
http://sites.google.com/site/foliantapp/Who said that there is no reading room sweat touchphones java? Here you are, a very comfortable way.

glfire,
I said, did not come across to me personally)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 23:58