Motorola Milestone - Official Firmware | Official firmware versions

Rep: (1095)
Official firmware forMotorola milestone
Attached ImageMotorola Milestone, A853, Sholes, Tao
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware | Embellishments пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ
Official | Unofficial пїЅ | Cyanogenmod пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | Cronos Project пїЅ | Froyomod пїЅ | IceAndFire пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
FAQ
! Outdated / Not relevant

Dear users, read the header and FAQ, there is a lot there already.
The material submitted by the author is unofficial, in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear the responsibility of the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

ATTENTION! Motorola Milestone A853 - Korean Version with Bootloader A0.20 It is impossible to flash firmware from this branch, they will get a brick! Then even progrommator impossible to flash. Takenfrom here

Post has been editedBell071 - 28.03.12, 22:32
Reason for editing: Added IceAndFire

Rep: (-4)
bloodilo @ 10/20/2010 11:40*
Can list their own firmware customization of-stock?

I personally would like to:
1) installation of the various visualization, such as the black progress bar icons to choose from, and other buns visualization without a drum, even with a convenience store, at least one file from an archive, it is still as important a minimum of movements;
2) support flac, avi and other basic necessities;
3) the ability to throw a tambourine without the default software, such as "Connect to servers negrosoft ekschendzh" and "th # nofeysbuk"
4) The minimum software preinstalled

Rep: (4)
anonizmus @ 26.10.2010, 22:42*
I personally would like to: 1) installation of the various topics of visualization, such as the black progress bar icons to choose from, and other buns visualization without a drum, even with a convenience store, at least one file from an archive, it is still as important a minimum of movements; 2) support flac, avi and other basic necessities; 3) the ability to throw without a drum default software such as "connect to servers negrosoft ekschendzh" and "th # nofeysbuk" 4) the minimum software preinstalled

similarly Watson ... I also would like to entogo generally forward version 2.2, and there it will be possible to experiment ... in any case, of. It should be more stable than any fashion.

by the way a question is, how to disable autorun applications and toesli Reload this phone is just so much garbage all loaded, I afigevayu ...))

Rep: (-4)
tumik @ 26.10.2010, 22:56*
by the way a question is, how to disable autorun applications and toesli Reload this phone is just so much garbage all loaded, I afigevayu ...))

in a task killer add assassination list to kill or automatically pick a startup script, and it comment out (#) application start line where there was a theme at the forum.

Rep: (1)

Put Autostarts and you will have happiness.

Rep: (225)
all waiting for version 2.2

News about the official 2.2: On facebook, the European branch of Motorola laid outscreenshotsVersion 2.2, which is currently undergoing internal testing

anonizmus @ 26.10.2010, 23:04*
in a task killer add assassination list to kill or automatically pick a startup script, and it comment out (#) application start line where there was a theme at the forum.

oooo ... exactly Cho then I protupila this point))) thanks)))

Th people that came out and scared to update. how to be?

Rep: (114)
StauromaN @ 27.10.2010, 18:33*
Th people that came out and scared to update. how to be?

Undressed eye, including the brain (4th message from the top of this page).

You know, of course there are some who have seen the film, well, with the very actor who has it so can fight, and then on the face was obtained, Swat car and drove off, and then on his way MOTSYK baaats, but not all.

Rep: (32)
And tell it at all so or I just bought motorolku and software well, just the minimum I already surprised! It must be so or not?

Addrian,
your message is the same wonderful as my previous post)) The number of software kdlya each different, as for me because a lot of the unnecessary has been established

Rep: (833)
M
bloodiloappointed curator of the topic.

Rep: (134)
Addrian @ 30.10.2010, 8:19*
And tell it at all so or I just bought motorolku and software well, just the minimum I already surprised! It must be so or not?

I except motonavi Googley and nothing at all was
Also recently took

Rep: (0)
Good day, I come to you with a question.
Put off the English firmware 2.36 PCT milestone, naturally raised the issue with Claudia.
Do I understand correctly that the firmware can be imported to teach Russian, fed her keymap files from Russian firmware, because they are given the appropriate key-action?
rukeybord and other sorely disappointed, because at hardware layout for Claudia they never correspond to the reality, and do as I realized for non-PCT milestones without Russian letters on the keyboard is.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (32)
A soft and all the game installed in the phone's memory, and if so how to talk to the stick instalit? If I do not stick with a theme where to read ...

while we are sitting on 2.1 all applications placed in the internal memory. to put on a memory card or need to put custom firmware. or formatmrovat map 2 razdela.naskolko I remember about it is written in the FAQ. you can search by clicking the link above app2sd.udachnyh phrase searches)

Rep: (11)
Sorry for offtopic, but chegoto read everywhere that the latest firmware Russian 2.27.7V but I somehow in the configuration under the phone number is listed as the assembly SHOLS_U2_02.27.9

Tell me, is this normal? : Blush:

Rep: (5)
serio,

Proverila.U me about updates silent.
So you get your assembly SHOLS_U2_02.27.B and earlier.

Post has been editedLoriena - 02.11.10, 14:29

Rep: (6)
The official group of the European motor was a rumor that next week comes to Milestone Froy ...

Rep: (5)
Hello. There is a problem when you upgrade to version B. phone over the air can not connect to the server, and by MSU, downloaded from off site does not want to any set referring to what the security problem. Wants to upgrade to the latest version but without a wipe, how to do it

p.s. With android make friends the first week, so perhaps a little tuplyu))

Rep: (114)
Ice_sCream,
Hello! Can you tell me what the name of the film, well, with that same actor who has it so can fight, and then on the face was obtained, Swat car and drove off, and then on his way MOTSYK baaats, and there is such a girl naaaaaats. Well the same, well you understand ?!

and said system of "some sort of security problem", huh?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 20:18