Motorola Milestone - Official Firmware | Official firmware versions

Rep: (1094)
Official firmware forMotorola milestone
Attached ImageMotorola Milestone, A853, Sholes, Tao
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware | Embellishments пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ
Official | Unofficial пїЅ | Cyanogenmod пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | Cronos Project пїЅ | Froyomod пїЅ | IceAndFire пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
FAQ
! Outdated / Not relevant

Dear users, read the header and FAQ, there is a lot there already.
The material submitted by the author is unofficial, in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear the responsibility of the resource!
All actions are performed at your own risk!

ATTENTION! Motorola Milestone A853 - Korean Version with Bootloader A0.20 It is impossible to flash firmware from this branch, they will get a brick! Then even progrommator impossible to flash. Takenfrom here

Post has been editedBell071 - 28.03.12, 22:32
Reason for editing: Added IceAndFire

Rep: (231)
Sognatore @ 27.03.2011, 20:03*
Really need help. Was sixth cyan, there was a need to flash off at 2.1. And I did wipe formatnul USB flash drive to remove all the files and try to sew cyanogen according to the instructions in the header through the RSD Lite. After a while there was an inscription Please manually power up phone, while on the phone screen appears and disappears Android inscription. What to do?

This was the problem. Just cable is disconnected and switched the phone manually :)
TredS @ 27.03.2011, 18:51*
another question to the people, I know that is not the place, but all the same: for example, in SE phones (can not remember which) setting blue abstraction, and we black. The question is how to make blue settings?

Themes like change. So just take the standard, to edit it as necessary and install.

Rep: (134)
Mirroar,
He solved the problem)
Please tell me where in-law theme, or flip a couple please, where the settings are not with a black background, I will be grateful to you: happy:

Rep: (47)
Lay out your OWL nandroid - for a file to cut lazy: blush: - and try hotstsa, if so final ...
I even vulnerable rekaveri not ask (as already mentioned earlier: a manually via adb shell replaced the files in the system and Claudia muddied by using the built-in notebook RootExplorer) ...
P.S. Can / system / app in * .tar drive and keyboard files corrected throw (but nothing more is done, well, except for replacing many hours MotoNav) ...

Is there a way to load in rekaveri no camera button ???

Post has been editedSilent_Bob - 27.03.11, 21:20

Rep: (0)
Hello to all!
Please tell me how to flash a new firmware CE? That nothing glyukanul and fell right.
Who is the last Russian official firmware received over the air. Milestone purchased in Russia.
Sorry for the stupid question, just I do not really know where to look ...

Rep: (5)
Hello, just a couple of days purchased this telefon.Ranshe used windows mobile.
I can not razobratsya how to change the firmware, and where reference to Africa!

Instructions on firmware:Motorola Milestone FAQ ...
African firmware (better than CE):http://sbf.droid-developers.org/umts_shole...6136_1FF.sbf.gz ...

freeskinner @ 28.03.2011, 00:11*
Hello everybody! Please tell me how to flash a new firmware CE? That nothing glyukanul and correctly vstalo.Seychas should last Russian official firmware received over the air. Milestone purchased in Rossii.Izvinite a silly question, just do not really know where to look ...

just ashereBut instead of doing 2.1 2.2.1

Cyclone123 @ 28.03.2011, 00:12*
Hello, just a couple of days purchased this telefon.Ranshe used windows mobile.Ne can razobratsya how to change the firmware, and where reference to Africa!

how to sew in the same post on the quote, Africahere

Posted 27-03-2011, 21:20:

Ahead of me, but not the essence =)

Rep: (92)
And as an African firmware russify?

Silent_Bob @ 27.03.2011, 21:17*
African firmware (better than CE)

And what is better, then?

King Arthur,
last page, and the week beforeI went on writing.

TredS,
+1

Rep: (5)
I have already begun to sew!
What is recovery?

Rep: (231)
Cyclone123 @ 27.03.2011, 22:52*
has already begun to sew! What is recovery?

It's like the bios at the company. Loading firmware to download. Therefore it can edit the firmware. Openrekaveri - an enhanced version of rekaveri.

Rep: (246)
Silent_Bob @ 27.03.2011, 21:58*
I even vulnerable rekaveri

it's a pity...

Silent_Bob @ 27.03.2011, 21:58*
P.S. Can / system / app in * .tar

no, thank you is not necessary, just schaz no time with a tambourine long jump - trumpet very much needed in working condition: rolleyes:

Rep: (37)
after proshifki African version can`t go to openrekoveri Gotovsky. it is necessary to vulnerable rekaveri sew or how? an older version or a new one?

Rep: (246)
nevertheless I will ask members of the forum: Who took all the dances with a tambourine for 2.2 - and everything works without glitches (at least not lag rigidly) Put nandroid backup - want to join the beautiful ...

Rep: (42)
King Arthur @ 27.03.2011, 22:33*
African firmware (better than CE)

BETTER CHINESE writable conversation line.

Post has been editedD.Vice - 27.03.11, 22:36

Rep: (30)
TredS,
It is clear that African vayf better job and to face faster, and some more or less significant differences there? For example, another kernel build, the other task-manager settings file build.prop, or the like ... And the eye-from instance to instance different)

Posted 27-03-2011, 22:50:

D.Vice @ 27.03.2011, 22:35*
Best Chinese

Okay, what exactly it is better than African? Given that I have never enjoyed the recording from the line, and do not take advantage of, as unnecessary. All you have to save in his own brain.

I think whether it makes sense to alter already love and good working ShadowMod with the Arab core.

Post has been editedtrollbob - 27.03.11, 22:52

another kernel build
Yes, other: DSI-error`ov almost no (once every two days can touch podzalipnet, and can generally be stable plow - almost day this firmware) ...

By the way on the TSE for me with no wifi there was no problem.

Rep: (30)
Silent_Bob @ 27.03.2011, 22:51*
every two days can touch podzalipnet

I did not get stuck in the never ShadowMod. And no matter what, I just do not know what it looks like.
By the way, if it is easy to explain briefly what the DSI-error and where to see them.
With vayfay had problems, but only due to the fact that the router has exposed the channel 14, and its firmware is not found during scanning. 1-12 channels found.

Post has been editedtrollbob - 27.03.11, 22:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 18:52