> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Poweramp | Audio Player for Android
Adding DTS 5.1 formats to the player
Does the player need DTS 5.1 format support (at the moment it is not there to save space in apk)?
Yes, it is necessary. [ 43 ] ** [22,75%]
No no need. [ 75 ] ** [39,68%]
No matter. [ 71 ] ** [37,57%]
Total votes: 189

Rep: (1312)
Poweramp
Version: v3-build-838

Last update of the program in the header:06.07.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
Audio Player for Android 5.0+ with a huge amount of features (v2 for Android 2.3+).

Short FAQ on v3. Read first!

Why was my post removed?

V3 screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots v2
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description

This is a two week trial version (about 15 days ), differs from the full only limited time.
  • plays MP3, MP4 / M4A (+ loseless), FLAC, OGG, OPUS, TTA, WMA, WAV, APE, WV / ISO.WV, DSD (DFF / DSF), MKA, TAK, AIFF, MPC
  • Audio engines with Hi-Res support up to 384kHz / 32bit, end-to-end internal Float32 presentation, Float64 DSP processing (Hi-Res support for audio output depends on the device)
  • optimized 10-band graphic equalizer for all supported formats, separate tone control, equalizer presets (presets), the ability to edit and add presets, assignment for audio outputs
  • stereo expansion, tempo, balance, reverb (+ presets)
  • DVC (direct volume control) for extended dynamic range
  • cross fader
  • gapless
  • choice (sw, SoX) resampler
  • support up to 100 volume levels
  • Replay gain
  • plays Folders and Library
  • support for .cue files (separate and wired into the track)
  • .m3u, .m3u8, .pls, .wpl playlists
  • dynamic queue
  • view and tag editor
  • custom widgets
  • automatically downloads artwork covers and images
  • scrobbling
  • tag editor
  • skins (built-in + support from third-party authors)
  • many settings
  • and much more
Important information
  • There is a developer in the subject. .Please refrain from posting broken versions and discussing them.
  • All questions on the work of DVC must be addressed to the firmware or hardware. If the player is given the opportunity to use this function, he uses it; if not, he writes why it is inactive. Read the menu items that you poke (try to poke) carefully.
  • License issues are discussed on official forum
  • Build 535 will have two Poweramp versions - "uni (versal - universal)" and "Play". This is due to the fact that Google Play allows payment only through Play billing. The "Play" edition is limited and will be distributed only through Google Play, "uni" contains everything and is available through the official website / forum. Functionally, these versions are no different. There is also a version of "intel" - only for devices on Intel processors.
  • Versions v3 alpha and v3 beta (790) do not support skins!

How to properly report a problem:
  1. Specify the following parameters ( even if they are in the profile! ):
    • your device (and a specific modification, if any, for example Samsung S9 Exynos);
    • What is your firmware / kernel (Android version, official or custom, stable or beta / alpha);
    • player version (not the "last", but a specific number);
    • where did you get the unlocker;
    • what settings you use (especially for audio output).
    No need to upload screenshots of device parameters , lay them out in text form. If you do not want to rewrite it to solve the problem, then we want to do it even less. The report must contain answers on all counts!
  2. If the player initially worked fine, and then suddenly there were problems, then indicateafter what actions the problem appeared .
  3. If you haveunofficial firmware / core or firmware in progress alpha / beta test , the first thing we read: User FAQ on Poweramp (Post Radjah # 11303856)
  4. If the problem appeared after the official update , you may have to wait for the player version to be updated (the author releases such fixes rather quickly, as soon as OTA arrives at the test sample), where this problem will be fixed (especially relevant after upgrading to the new version of Android). In any case, write in detail on the first point, so the author will quickly find out about the problem and be able to solve it as soon as possible.
  5. After updating the firmware, a license check cache may occur. (but the player will not immediately inform you about this, it can work for a very long time without a verified license), so that there are no problems, give it access to the Internet for 48 hours when buying from the market and 24 hours when buying from the site.
  6. Messages that do not contain a detailed description of the problem and the device may not be answered . Competent and detailed description of the problem is the first step to its possible solution.
Instructions
useful links
NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT
In the 800 build, the purchase through the site is untied from Google services, the order number is checked. If there is no order number (for beta testers, "gift" licenses, for another reason) - please write in support with an email to which the license will be sent.

Download

Version: v3-build-838 Link to download
Play Beta Channel

Version: 2.0.10 build 588
Version: 2.0.10 build 589(x86)

Skins / Widgets for v2
Past versions

One day, the Chukchi brought his novel to the editor. The editor has read and says:
- You see, weakly ... You should read the classics. Did you read Turgenev? And Tolstoy? And Dostoevsky? "
- However, no; The Chukchi is not a reader, the Chukchi is a writer.

Post has been editedclever_man - 15.07.19, 10:39
Reason for editing: 838

Rep: (0)
Hello! I saw something like a post here that renaming flac files is not recommended. Now I haven’t found this post. Just wondering why? Why did the Poweramp start to behave strangely: jump to the next file after the renamed? Can I rename it? no problem?

Rep: (71)
* Den175 ,
Rename to health if there is no cue and with a full library scan (with cleaning).

Rep: (12)
Hello, was there such a problem? There is a version 823, a license is purchased, everything is ok, but I turn on the hi-res option for headphones in the audio settings. There is an option only for bluetooth and usb DAC. What I do not understand where and where to dig. Android 9 leeco coolpad 1. maybe tell me

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedYamts975 - 30.03.19, 15:18
Reason for editing: Ed

Rep: (3306)
* Yamts975 , then your device does not support Hi-Res over the wire.

* clever_man backed up a day ago, today is not)))

Rep: (3306)
Yamts975 @ 03/30/19 16:16*
a day ago supported

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to look this information in a crystal ball.

Rep: (3)
Samsung A505 when you turn on hi res sound is lost, and in the whole phone. Only 16 / 44.1 works with body reboot.

Post has been editedIItrancerII - 30.03.19, 16:40

I didn’t find anything in faq in the program, I also search, so I ask a question, but I apologize in advance if the question has already been raised 100,500 times ....

How do poweramp deal with multiple tag values?
Those. each composition of genres is always indicated several, and matches at best can be in a pair of albums ...
Same problem if several artists are listed ...
How to make the program see every genre, etc. separate tags?

Rep: (32)
* AtteaDayar,
Correctly edit tags offtop here. Google on the net

Rep: (103)
For some reason, I noticed an increased expense on the 9th android, the phone in the profile. Player version 2.0 588. I turned off the development info. What could be?

Rep: (64)
* ghost49 , v2 is no longer supported, no logs will help, put v3.

Rep: (2707)
* Nikolay Naimov , you can go from the reverse - make another folder for Kate

Rep: (9)
* MaxMP When opening a folder, the file list numbering is missing. Please add. The player’s screen displays the current track number / total, and in the playlist it’s not, imho is illogical and inconvenient.

When deleting a file, the question appears: "Delete the selected file?" it would be logical to display the name of the file to be deleted, in case of multiple deletions - the list

Post has been editeddaemoon_ua - 01.04.19, 01:08
Reason for editing: outputting filenames when deleting

Rep: (3)
Big respect to the developer.
Installed on the radio in the car (Android 8th).
First, the version from the market - the 2nd, bought an unlock.
Then I installed the 3rd version from the site.
And for some reason, the steering buttons for switching the track stopped working.
In the second version they worked, in the third, when the track change button was pressed, the music paused.
Tell me, is it corrected by settings and what?

Post has been editedMr green - 31.03.19, 22:48

Rep: (307)
AtteaDayar @ 03.30.19, 23:58*
How do poweramp deal with multiple tag values?
Those. each composition of genres is always indicated several, and matches at best can be in a pair of albums ...
Same problem if several artists are listed ...
How to make the program see every genre, etc. separate tags?

Poweramp v2 and v3 do not support multiple values ​​in the "Artist" tag.
v2 showed them all as one artist, like "Artist1 / Artist2 /.../ ArtistN".
v3 shows only one track with the first performer.

With multiple values ​​in the "genre" v2, I seem to be able to work, but I do not guarantee it 100%.
As now in v3, I don’t know, I don’t have multiple genres in any track.

Post has been editedeen - 31.03.19, 23:33

Rep: (2)
In the versions where the chrome-caste appeared on the main screen of the player, when you click on the cover, a black screen appears periodically (the music continues to play, and is fixed only by restarting the player). So far, rolled back to the previous version

Post has been editedyasik123 - 01.04.19, 01:22

Hi-res does not work on the last build
Note 9 One UI 9.0
While rolled back

Post has been editedAlex2020427 - 01.04.19, 03:21

* clever_man , here the other day there was a problem with the absence in the player of hi-res support for headphones, or rather, this item was completely absent, only for bluetooth and for usb DAC. I thought that I would ask in the subject line, and I would be given something intelligent and knowledgeable to give an intelligible answer, send or prompt, but the crystal ball from you magically intervened, dear curator, I think it’s a disaster)))))))
But, I rolled back to the previous version of the firmware and, oh magic, all the connection options, headset, and bytuz, and usb DAC works. Dear, I understand you are the curator of the topic, so do not talk nonsense about your magic balls, and if a person asks and asks for help, though at least try to answer humanly, not gendolfsky. this is a forum, not a private shop

And yes Gaps nothing to do with it. In my case

Post has been editedYamts975 - 01.04.19, 06:38

Rep: (171)
* Yamts975 , and now read how you explained the problem before, and what you wrote now. People have to guess about your actions, or should you describe them in detail?

Wrong link given

Posted 04/01/2019 07:21:

* antonridd Hello, was there such a problem? There is a version 823, a license is purchased, everything is ok, but I turn on the hi-res option for headphones in the audio settings. There is an option only for bluetooth and usb DAC. What I do not understand where and where to dig. Android 9 leeco coolpad 1. maybe tell me

Here is my post and I think I explained the problem.

Post has been editedYamts975 - 01.04.19, 07:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/21/19, 05:07