12.07.11, 18:27
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4380
Check in: 04.01.10

Discussion ASUS netbook 1215N
NVIDIA hybrid graphics netbook, on Intel Atom D525, Windows 7, 12.1 "screen
Windows 10 | Windows 8 and 8.1 | Windows RT | Windows 7 | Ubuntu linux | Mac os x | Change the operating system | Install Windows | Search for programs and drivers | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Accessories

Attached Image

Specifications and appearance
Specifications
Screen:12.1 inches, 16: 9, 1366x768 glossy.
CPU:Intel Atom D525 1.8 GHz, HT, 64-bit
RAM:DDR3 2 GB, expands to 8 GB, 2 slots, 1066 Mhz (In the laptop, 2 slats of 1 GB each)can be expanded up to 8GB, in any versions of the slats
HDD:320 GB or 500 GB + 500 GB Online EeeStorage for 1 year
Video card:NVIDIA ION2 (GT218) 512 MB / Intel GMA 3150 256 MB
Ports:3xUSB 2.0 (Version with USB 3.0 is not officially supplied to Russia), 2xJack3.5, VGA, HDMI, Ethernet, Kensington Lock
Wireless interfaces:Bluetooth 2.0 / 3.0, Wi-Fi b / g / n (Wi-Fi card DOES NOT SUPPORT monitor mode)
Card reader:SD, MMC
Webcam:0.3 Megapixel, there is a curtain that opens and closes manually
Battery:Li-Ion 6 cells, works 6-7 hours, 5400 mA * h
Installed OS:Windows 7 Home Premium / ASUS ExpressGate
Weight:1.45 kg

Available colors
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Netbook reviews

Drivers and Utilities
Compatible with OC
Windows xp
Most drivers do not work correctly, the netbook discharges quickly and runs slower than Windows 7
Windows 7
There are almost no problems with it, everything works out of the box.
Windows 8
Everything works as in the seven.
Hotkeys and asus services
Drivers
User recommendations for firewood
Windows 10
Drivers for video and hotkeys
About the "top ten" on this unit
Activate Windows BIOS with SLIC table

Ubuntu 11.04
Switch between vidyukhi now can be readhereorhere.
Switching performance modes.Instructionin English.
Everything else works out of the box (thanks for the infoG.kusik)
Mac os
Wi-Fi does not work from the brodkom, there is no optimus technology, there is no acceleration of GMA 3150.
Installationhakintosh at 1215N

Disassembly, upgrade and overclocking
Instructions for squeezing 100% of iron netbook :)
Instructions for increasing the netbook's working time
Soldering USB 3.0, FireWire, Gigabit LAN
Soldered 3G modem
Replacing Express Gate OS with another * nix system (EN)
Replacing Express Gate OS with another * nix system (RU)
Disassembly
Change of thermal paste
Memory Upgrade
Modules that exactly fit and work
Model 1215N has limited support for DDR3 memory modules.
Only memory modules with PCB reference design type A or B are supported.
To upgrade the memory on these models, it is recommended to use:
DDRIII 1333 SO-D HYNIX 2G 204PHYNIX / HMT325S6BFR8C-H9 (44NM)
or choose any other memory module with PCB type A or B.
The type can be determined by labeling as follows:
ggggg eRxff PC3v-wwwwwm-aa-dd-ccd
where cc is the type of reference PCB design - A, B, AC - relevant designs, ZZ - reference designs are not used
Attached Image

Overclocking and advanced frequency control options

Problem solving
BIOS resuscitation on netbook

Getting rid of periodic clicks in a laptop
This is periodically parked by the HDD head in order to turn it off:
DownloadquietHDDand throw in autoload

Enable Wi-Fi 802.11N
1 Way:
Open the registry editor (Start ->Run ->regedit)
go to
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Class \ {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} \ 0014]
And in the Country parameter we change RU to US (or the key address in the registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Class \ {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} \ 0007])
Or use the below attached REG file(Test version)
Attached fileWi_Fi80211N.reg(320 bytes)

2 Way:
To read

For those who have Broadcomm
Asus 1215N (Post # 10963130)

3 way
Drivers

If the touchpad is buggy

For those who have a hard right key under the touchpad

We solve the problem with the color on the screen

FPS uplift in some games

Instructions how to make play any video (with hardware decoding)!

Shutting down the Boot Booster (Fast Boot) and flashing BİOS

MPC, kmplayer and powerdvd video does not play normally

Thanks to everyone who helps in the design of the cap, and indeed to all users of this device! : thank_you:
Topics CuratorNobletracer

Post has been editedNobletracer - 02.01.19, 21:44
Reason for editing: The image of the original system and the recovery section + instructions
fich999
Message#22
02.11.10, 18:44
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 388
Check in: 14.07.10

Hello everyone.
Dear, Black Diver.
- I bought a month and a half already asus1215N (win7, 2GB, 320GB) decided to test it (Fallout at low goes smoothly, but often freezes, Crisis (low) goes, but twitches, artifactite and crashes, Bioshok - slows down - two steps forward, one back , back and forth, but does not crash, Dead Space doesn’t seem to slow down (but I don’t like 3 persons), FEAR 2 - Project Origin - no problem
- You wrote about Acceleration - setfsb - I downloaded this utility setfsb_2_2_134_98_5 (Free), but it asks for a key.
- tried - translated the language into Ukrainian. . . nifiga How did you manage to do this?
- - - - - zy. 2_2_127_93 have now looked at you, and the well-established site setfsb offers 2_2_134_98_5 (Free !!!) but this is not what Free.
- nvidia system tools. .. what is this software? in my 1215 (in the nVidia control panel) I don’t find anything like it

Post has been editedfich999 - 02.11.10, 19:16

--------------------

� ������� � ��� � ������� ����� � ����� ���� ����������� ! �������� � ��¨���� �������.
- ������ 59 ��� � ��� ����?! -��¨���E ��������, � ������� ������
���. download

(fich)
fich999
Message#23
03.11.10, 00:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

Sorry, I found everything downloaded. I wanted to edit the previous post, in response - You do not have the rights to edit this message. : unsure:.
- In general, I tried both overclocking - as in your pictures (only percents are not 2.400, but 2.200Hz) - Bioshok did not start (black screen), Crisis - flew to bsod (failed to make out what it was about), Netbook somehow turned off - silence is complete, but knop on - glows blue. He pressed the knop in 10 seconds, she went out, waited 30 seconds, launched. .. Windows started. All installations are defaulted. And for what purpose overclocking? just look at tsiferki?
- Does anyone know for what purposes it may be useful - overclocking or running or video.

--------------------
I WAS BORN AND LIVED DURING THE TIME WHEN I WAS NATURAL IN DEW! PRODUCTS AND GENERAL TECHNOLOGY.
- lived 59 years and what I see? -REQUEST PRODUCTS, and technology at all
not.
(fich)
Black diver
Message#24
04.11.10, 01:03
Diver
[offline]

Messages 364
Check in: 31.08.05
Apple iPhone 6s

fich999,
it means you have problems with something in the system. or a beech was caught by some not so ... On my overclocking, everything starts to work faster, but the battery also sits faster.

--------------------
iPhone 5s + iPhone 6s + MacBook Air 11.6 + LG TONE + HBS-500 + Apple TV 4 + Canon EOS 6D + Sigma AF 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM + Canon EF 24-105mm f / 4L IS USM + Canon EF 50mm f / 1.4 USM + Sony Xperia M2 Aqua
Demon2
Message#25
04.11.10, 12:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 322
Check in: 01.06.08
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L09

I have one of the applications after setfsb really sped up, but gta 4 (just don’t think that you can play it well) started to fly out. Next did not test, demolished.

fich999 @ 02.11.2010, 21:44*
- nvidia system tools. .. what is this software? in my 1215 (in the nVidia control panel) I don’t find anything like it

This is a supplement to firewood.http://www.nvidia.ru/object/nvidia_system_tools_6.06_ru.html
All you need is the nvidia perfomance component.

Post has been editedDemon2 - 04.11.10, 14:51

--------------------
Drowned Huawei Mate 10 in your pocket - a winner in life.
Black diver
Message#26
05.11.10, 00:07
Diver
[offline]

Messages 364
Apple iPhone 6s

Added a second way to the header to get rid of hard disk clicks. This time saves forever.

By the way, it may be possible for someone to remove the whole image from the recovery zone, or even from the whole HDD until the first launch of the laptop is better.

Post has been editedBlack diver - 05.11.10, 06:00

--------------------
iPhone 5s + iPhone 6s + MacBook Air 11.6 + LG TONE + HBS-500 + Apple TV 4 + Canon EOS 6D + Sigma AF 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM + Canon EF 24-105mm f / 4L IS USM + Canon EF 50mm f / 1.4 USM + Sony Xperia M2 Aqua
fich999
Message#27
05.11.10, 20:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

Excuse me for lamer - went to the site (Everything can be downloaded from the native site asus support: http://support.asus.com/download/Download....Language=en-ru)
- select a product - Laptop
- select a series - ??????? something I didn’t understand what the series is and where my 1215N series is.

- and further
- Now I fight with "NVIDIA TEST TOOL" - or rather, with the programs that I give to the High-performance graph processor (desktop - NVIDIA control panel - 3D parameters management - I ask there, using which graph of the program will start the program) - so if you poke into some Movie and the built-in VinMedia Player starts up - then "NVIDIA TEST" is lit up with fun (ON)
- launched a portable MediaPlayer Classic (after specifying "NVIDIA"), says - D3DX9.dll not found, but it starts up, slows down and "NVIDIA TEST" (ON)
- launched Portable KMPlayer (with the same installation) "NVIDIA TEST" is not lit (OFF)
- DziobasPlayer - "NVIDIA TEST" (OFF)
- PhotoShop (OFF)
- MpegVideoWizard (OFF)
- maybe there is already a solution - in order to Hardly include on certain programs - ION support, and not wait at the sea. .. golden fish

Post has been editedfich999 - 05.11.10, 20:52

--------------------
I WAS BORN AND LIVED DURING THE TIME WHEN I WAS NATURAL IN DEW! PRODUCTS AND GENERAL TECHNOLOGY.
not.
(fich)
Black diver
Message#28
05.11.10, 21:23
Diver
[offline]

Messages 364
Apple iPhone 6s

Choose a little more:
[attachment = "676153: asus_download.JPG"]
Can. Strict correspondences of vidyahs and programs are configured in the Start-Control Panel-Control Panel Nvidia-control parameters 3D-tab program settings

Post has been editedBlack diver - 05.11.10, 21:27

--------------------
fich999
Message#29
05.11.10, 21:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

Blimey! Eee Family: blink: Eee PC 1215N. . . in life, would not have guessed. .. Thank!

tested it. . .
- MpegVidVizard (file, 10 minutes, 352x768) was converted (for sample) to 352x288
- under Intel's video card = 30 min
- under ION = 30min
- overclocked (SetFSB) percent to 2.303 Hz = 23 min.
- - - and what is this 4-D processor load (in the Task Manager - Speed ​​†‹вЂ‹ - like Kore Duo), and even so diversely loaded 1.jpg -73 kb. .. ugh, you do not have pictures. In general, three windows mad sine wave (in the region of 50%), and 4 windows are small bursts. during rendering by MpegVideoWizard

control panel-control panel Nvidia-control settings 3D tab
- well, so I'm talking about her! - I add EXE-shniki and assign them to Use Global or High Performance NVIDIA

Post has been editedfich999 - 05.11.10, 21:59

--------------------
not.
(fich)
fich999
Message#30
06.11.10, 01:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

hmm, potetil (at overclocking 2.303gts) - turned off. . . the screen went out, the fan is quietly spinning, the button is lit. . . On the button does not respond, such as off. He pressed the button "on" for 10 seconds - the blue LED went out, the fan turned off.
- I turn on and see the real download via DOS - the logo, the text, the suggestion to choose F2 to enter the BIOS. . .. and if everything is fine, then you will not see it - Download Windows at once.

--------------------
not.
(fich)
Black diver
Message#31
07.11.10, 03:55
Diver
[offline]

Messages 364
Apple iPhone 6s

fich999 @ 11/05/2010, 21:49*
- well, so I'm talking about her! - I add EXE-shniki and assign them to Use Global or High Performance NVIDIA

And maybe in window applications, she does not want to run? Need to check.
By the way, you can also right-click on the application and choose which one to start there.

- - - and what is this 4-processor load

And these are 2 cores and each has 2 threads. Hence, there are 4 windows, but the second thread of each core is just the remaining unused processor time from the first thread, into which you can cram a few more tasks.
- MpegVidVizard (file, 10 minutes, 352x768) was converted (for sample) to 352x288
- under Intel's video card = 30 min
- under ION = 30min

Here we will also make a clarification. MPEG coding is more a process task, and its change of a video card is not accelerated (well, if the coding application itself does not support CUDA or something like that ..

--------------------
fich999
Message#32
07.11.10, 14:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

Thank you, Black Diver. Neither can I formulate clearly the questions. ..
- I understand there are two options - the choice of how to assign and "there is a guarantee" - that nVIDya is launched and participates if the program is running.
- 1) desktop (mouse right) - "NVIDIA Control Panel" - "3D Parameters Management" - adding programs to the nVidia Processor
- 2) Properties (right knop) - Run with a graphics processor
- for example, in 1) the version is full of programs (all installed) already in the list .. Assigned to "Use global parameter"
- (Auto selection)
- (Auto selection: with NVIDIA GP)
- (Auto selection: with integration)
- (High-performance nVidia processor)
- and there is simply "Integrated Graphic Equipment"

- MicrosoftInternetExplorer - has Assigned to "Use global parameter" (Auto selection)
- Windows Media Player - TOO! - Assigned to "Use global parameter" (Auto selection)
I can not catch up? Why does InternetExplorer have such honors - the “Integrated Graphics Equipment” is not enough for him
- I gave for the sake of Hochma MikrsoftInternetExplorer-y! High-performance nVidia processor! - Nvidia Test Tool does not light up
- the right mouse on the icon - also does not dance
- I use the Portable version - naturally a joyful answer arises. - Well, that's the problem!
- for example, MPC Houm cynema portable (player) - launches "nVidia Test Thool" - however, when it loses mkv, avi is not. Well, how hard to order - nVidya-Fas!
- it turns out not to say - everywhere AUTOMATIC stands - as soon as HDMI sees and turns on.

- by the way, what is your version of Windows? I have the house Р Rasshire - I just have to do 2.400 Hz overclocking (the work is done, everything flies) - but! when turned off, the computer freezes, the display turns off and hard, and the valve, the button is on and the indicator lights up - then I press the button for 10 seconds - everything goes out - then (after 30 seconds) - I press ON - the Hard - Black screen starts - the hard eases and Shandets (all as I wrote above). . . . take out the battery, pull out of the network -30sec. . . connect and run. . . . occasionally writes about cmd.exe error

Post has been editedfich999 - 07.11.10, 14:56

--------------------
not.
(fich)
~ Cartman ~
Message#33
08.11.10, 14:59
zhirtrest
[offline]

Messages 1238
Check in: 12.08.08
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

explain to the fool, why do we need a gain of power ??? it is already enough;)
went to the children's camp counselor for the autumn holidays, beech passed the exam for 5
I ran it in full combat program, wrote music, the Internet through the mobile, constantly the Word is on, fotozhop and so on and so on, in general, all that was needed when buying - received.

By the way, I was pleasantly surprised by the sleeping 7k mode. I never used it, because both XP and Vista unrealistically slowed down all devices
I have a netbook out of sleep in less than a second, which is insanely cool and most importantly - convenient.

--------------------
Xperia z1 compact samsung galaxy tab 7.0+
macbook pro early 2015
fich999
Message#34
08.11.10, 15:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

explain to the fool, why do we need a gain of power ??? it is already enough

-: rolleyes: well, as I wrote above
- Coding (10 min of the piece) in MVW, at a frequency of 1.800 Hz = 30 min, at 2.300 Hz = 23 min (win 7 min!)
- Direct recalculation (gluing) in MVW (40 min series) 1.800 = 4 min15 sec, at 2.400 Hz = 3 min
- but I would also like something b CrisisWarded, Biosk. .. did not slow down: yes2:
I wrote in support of the asus, I was interested in firewood under XP, they wrote that they would, but the technology would not work and therefore the performance on this OS will not be as on the wines 7
what does it mean . ..? what it will pour out? Can't you run nvidia? . . . someone wrote that HYPy-shechka, does not accept drivers of different cards in one place

Post has been editedfich999 - 08.11.10, 15:37

--------------------
not.
(fich)
~ Cartman ~
Message#35
08.11.10, 23:02
zhirtrest
[offline]

Messages 1238
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

fich999 @ 08.11.2010, 16:33*
- well, as I wrote above - Coding (10 min piece) in MVW, at a frequency of 1.800 Hz = 30 min, at 2.300 Hz = 23 min (win 7 min!) - Direct recalculation (gluing) in MVW (40 min series) 1.800 = 4min15 sec, at 2.400 Hz = 3 min, and I would also like CrisisWarhed, Biosk. .. did not slow down

for all this, I have a 4 nuclear BB at home, and all these overclocking will not lead to anything good, cooling on all beeches (laptop and not) is objectively extremely crappy: (

--------------------
Xperia z1 compact samsung galaxy tab 7.0+
macbook pro early 2015
fich999
Message#36
09.11.10, 03:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

For all this, I have a 4 nuclear BB at home
and who does not have it? But, I'm too lazy to run the box and wind the counter, and the code at leisure, and where leisure is not there is a box. And it does not get warm at all, and as I understood it, this is the normal frequency that vidyuhi has in proca. You download the software and try it - everything is just like a radish (the main one is to select ICS9LPR427AGLF from the list and not to do more than 615).

- and another QUESTION to all! How many optimally-minimum should I select vin7 on hard? For XP, I had 10 gigs, and now (Net 1215 from the CSN disk (320GB), 100 gallons of pileboard 100 gig !!!

Post has been editedfich999 - 09.11.10, 04:16

--------------------
not.
(fich)
Black diver
Message#37
11.11.10, 17:04
Diver
[offline]

Messages 364
Apple iPhone 6s

fich999,
Well, in general, I think at least 15-20, it will eat with software. I have 60GB allocated now. Of these, 28 are employed, but there are photoshop, visual studio, etc.

--------------------
fich999
Message#38
13.11.10, 16:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

- I use NetBook for a month, installed
- Games -BioShock, F.E.A.R. 2, Fallout 3, Crysis Warhead, Dead Space ™, TimeShift, hl2, Vivisector (do not think of what ... purely to check out Gath) - naturally not on the C-disk!
- Software -InternDownMaster, Acronis, FAR, Avast, MegafonInternet (modem), Adob ​​Premiere 6.5, QuickTime. ..
- In general, ALL system section "C" (not counting estessno pagefil, hyperfil, temp, browser cache - everything is prerened) = 15gb 350 mb (of which WINDOWS folder is WEIGHT - 9gb 983mb - there is a lot of people inside, Notorious haunting tongue, WINSXS folder = 4GB 565mb.)
- I know that WINSXS - some "DIRECT LINKS!" . .. but what will happen if all this is put on a 15 GB partition. .. what? Does the WINSXS folder (for example, swell up to 10 GB and the whole system weigh 20 GB of which 10 GB WINSXS) have enough space for 15 GB of real space, swelling WINSXS? Or will she boldly believe that it already weighs 20 GB and it has 15 GB storage space?

Post has been editedfich999 - 13.11.10, 16:06

--------------------
not.
(fich)
fich999
Message#39
15.11.10, 14:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

- - Sawed 320 - 10GB (XP - installed) -30 (I plan wines 7) -75-180

INSTALLATION XP Game Edition 210 mb
- I had to and will have to dance. .. my XP Game Editing - SATA (AHCI) has no firewood. I had to disable (toggle) AHCI on IDE - last installation, but when switched in BIOS, IDE ->AHCI, Windows does not boot (reboot).
- can you tell mewhere can I downloadthis driverSATA / AHCIfor our Asus1215 (under XP) - it seems to be installed from under Windows.
- Chipset, Video 3150, Sound, Network, Pointpad rose. .. WiFi and BluTooth. .. I did not download firewood, I do not know.
- But the whole portabl software stirred.
- Chipy in 12 seconds loaded
- you open the Disk and immediately all the content (60 mpg files), and in 7 download bar and wait 4 seconds.
- about ION(I will immediately state the result incomprehensible)
- it is easy to unpack the firewood when installing and - “Device not detected”
- BUT! - remains in the manager, (after the installation of the above described firewood) "Network controller", "Unknown device" and !!! "Video controller (VGA-compatible)" - so if you get into the unpacked folder NVIDIA - Drivers. . . I slipped the first inf (in the "I will specify" mode) and-ii, I chose the first one on the list. the Vidyukh list appeared - among them ION - it was selected - the files were copied - it was overloaded - ION appeared in the Manager with a wax sign, wrote connected and was working.
- I tried Off 3150 - overload - the result is VGA 1024x768 ... then I had to try again to install NVIDIA, and I did. . .
- Then I did mischief - I slipped another card (in the Disp Ustr - by the way, the List of Vidyukh, after reloading, greatly improved) of type Gef210M. . . the computer did not boot anymore - neither in safer, nor in debugging, etc. - I had to rewind Windu.

Post has been editedfich999 - 15.11.10, 15:05

--------------------
not.
(fich)
fich999
Message#40
15.11.10, 16:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 388

ION appeared in the Dispatcher with a familiar sign, writes connected and working.
- I tried Off 3150 - overload - the result is VGA 1024x768 ... then I had to try again to install NVIDIA. . . ...
I tried - No, under XP, NVIDIA did not come to life. "Starting the device is not possible (code 10)"

Post has been editedfich999 - 15.11.10, 16:37

--------------------
not.
(fich)
~ Cartman ~
Message#41
16.11.10, 10:42
zhirtrest
[offline]

Messages 1238
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

and what 7ka does not suit you?
just if you needed games, added a couple of thousand and bought a notbuk on a box with a video card
Asus

291 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 15:15