Ambulance for WP and W10M beginners | Solving common problems with WP and W10M

Rep: (1208)
Attached Image

Ambulance for beginners on Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile

Dear newcomers! This topic is intended forYourquestions andouranswers, but only on Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile

1. Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement Picture. If you have less than 15 messages - clickPictureon the message where you were helped, and write who helped you.

2. We recommend that you competently formulate a question - after all, only a competent question will give you an intelligible answer.
Be sure to indicate in the profile or in the signature model of your device. Often, the methods for different models and firmware differ, so the more accurate the boundary conditions are indicated, the more likely to get the right answer.
Sample question and answer:
Question:"I can not understand the difference between Main memory and IPAQ File Store."

Each question must be answered with a quote.

Answer:
I can not understand the difference between Main memory and IPAQ File Store

IPAQ is non-volatile flash memory, which, when it is hard, leaves all the data in its place, and Main is volatile, main memory, where system files are best stored.

3. Before asking a question, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the content.Windows Phone FAQ

4. If purposefullylooking for programs or need advice, what program to install - ask (and answer) in the subject Search programs

5. If you do not understand abbreviations, terms or slang - be sure to study the topic."Terms and jargon".
6. If you just want to discuss the news about Windows Phone, then you are in the topic - Windows Phone - News Talk

7. For developers - Programming for Windows Phone

8. For romodels - Windows Phone, Dumps, utilities, manuals, SYS, OEM, XIP, etc.

9. List of devices with Windows Phone operating system:

Quote correctly.

Post has been editedUncle - 20.12.15, 18:10

Rep: (1082)
That question about "closing" meant a way through Chevron - when you start it, you can Unlock and vice versa Relock ........ so when you do Relock when you exit, then "shish you" comes out! although I begin to guess that it does not matter .....

if you want to install applications without a market, i.e., via xap, etc., then you should use chevron for anyone

Rep: (1)
I have already asked the people, but no one answered, now I wonder at least someone has such a problem that when you synchronize a notebook with a gmail, the quality of the photo deteriorates. Or all synchronized with outluk? Maybe I just have a cant ... thanks in advance

Rep: (86)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Services \ OBEX]
"FriendlyName" = "OBEX"
"DLL" = "OBEXSrVr.dll"
"Keep" = dword: 1
"Order" = dword: 12
"Prefix" = "OBX"
"Index" = dword: 0
"UserProcGroup" = dword: 2; PROCGROUP_SERVICE_MSFT_DEFAULT
"Flags" = dword: 2; DEVFLAGS_LOADLIBRARY
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Obex]
"LogSize" = dword: 10
"DebugOutputMask" = dword: 0
"DebugOutputChannels" = dword: 4
"protocols" = "bth"
"IsEnabled" = dword: 1

Tweak associated with the transfer of files on bluetooth. Perhaps, if you fill it in or change its appearance, then ... It will be possible to receive files via bluetooth.))

Lord_3D @ 01/12/2011, 15:12*
Tweak associated with the transfer of files on bluetooth. Perhaps, if you fill it in or change its appearance, then ... It will be possible to receive files via bluetooth.))

until I have tried and published the results of its operation, I will not add

Quick WP7 XAP Deployer
Attached Image

Another program to install xap.
Homepage -http://ried.cl/mobile/
Download -Attached fileWP7_Deployer_1.0.0.0.zip(15.91 KB)

K
Later will be added to the instructions for installing applications

Post has been editedalex - 12.01.11, 15:56

alex @ 01/12/2011, 15:54*
Another program to install xap. Homepage -http://ried.cl/mobile/Download- WP7_Deployer_1.0.0.0.zip (15.91 KB) Number of downloads: 0

This program is part of this program:
Windows Phone 7 Marketplace for Windows PC
Easier to download the archive with the search and installation of har at the same time than in parts)
The blessing weighs archive not much.
wp7-deploy.exe in the archive is the installer.
And after a successful search, you can click Deploy immediately and the program will automatically download in the background and be uploaded to the phone.

Installation instructions via wp7-deploy.exe (WP7_Deployer):
Drag the HAR file with the left mouse button onto the WP7_Deployer file (either associate xap with this program or Open xap with this program)
Pre-unlock the phone through Chevron.

Post has been editedLord_3D - 12.01.11, 21:41

Lord_3D @ 01/12/2011, 4:00 PM*
Drag the HAR file with the left mouse button onto the WP7_Deployer file.

not necessary. For example, you can associate xap with this program. Or open xap using this program.

Rep: (135)
wp7-deploy - Hangs on Preparing .. and does not put in the phone. what could be the problem? :)

Post has been editedProms - 13.01.11, 17:32

Proms,
Try using other programs to set.

Posted on 01/13/2011, 17:41:

Proms,
Instructions for installing applications (Post # 5838948)

Rep: (-2)
I'll ask the question here. I unlocked the phone, installed the certificate 234, checked it by installing the application from the site. Although the application for example Star_Wars from the site he put without problems. What could be the matter?

Tavu @ 01/13/2011, 18:55*
Windows Phone 7 Marketplace

What prevents you from downloading xap with another program?

Posted on 01/13/2011 at 7:00 pm:

For those who want to edit the registry on the Samsung -Samsung registry editor

This is for example what? And does it matter what program downloaded the paid application? I thought it matters here how you put this paid application

Post has been editedTavu - 13.01.11, 19:22

Tavu, 3 WP7 MktPlace
in general, there is only one official way to download and install applications - Marketplace. Plus do not forget to sign xap, etc.

I understand that I already got it)) I downloaded and patched through WP7 MktPlace. The game was set up but did not start. After replacing the dll, the game was not installed at all? Am I doing something neak again?

Tavu,
But, and I almost forgot - not all games and applications can be installed in this way.

Ie about Assassin, ilomilo, fruit ninja, you can forget about it for now yes?)

Tavu,
try other games / applications to put

Rep: (38)
Explain how to sign the application. People, really nobody knows?

Post has been editedalex - 14.01.11, 13:36

Tavu @ 01/13/2011, 20:14*
Ie about Assassin, ilomilo, fruit ninja, you can forget about it for now yes?)

YES!!! I have already tried to start these games by all means. So far, impossible.

Posted on 01/13/2011, 21:56:

Kapitan Orgazmo @ 01/13/2011, 20:44*
Explain how to sign the application. People, really no one knows? The curator of the topic refuses to help - apparently he also does not know, he only deals with the structuring of information.

Read here:Xap dll signer

Rep: (163)
I am trying to install programs using TOM_HAR ... I try to run any program on the BB, but it gives me a saying "yyyy.scr is not a Win32 application"
What to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 00:53