LG GT540 Optimus - unofficial firmware Android 2.1 Eclair | by Quarx

Rep: (1746)
Quarx custom for LG GT540
PictureOptimus, Swift - OS Android 2.1 Eclair
Description пїЅ | Discussion " | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | OS 1.6 firmware пїЅ | OS 2.1 пїЅ | Graphic patches пїЅ

My first firmware for Android'a :)

Black Deodexed ROM v.1

Differences from the original firmware:
1. Deodexed ROM (This simplified interface changes. ODEX files in the folder "app" and "framework" are not available)
2. Replace the white bar on black, and icons that correspond to a given clearance.
3. Replace Bootscreen "Android"
4. Added voice search / input. (Voice input works in Smartkeyboard and modified HTC IME
5. Optimized firmware all APK files (Removed unnecessary permission and pinched pictures).
6. Added Root + Busybox and Root Explorer.
7. From the software LG have only LgMail and keyboard :)
8. Remove the camera sound
9. Support ext3 / ext4, netfilter / iptables, overclocking, CIFS -Kernel v0.3

Known bugs
Have not been found)

Instructions for flashing:
1. Sew any version 2.1 Fastboot'om and Recovery
2. Sign in Fastboot (Hold down the camera button to turn on the device)
3. Unzip the file in any location and run flash.cmd.
4. starts flashing. After the end of the device will reboot automatically :)
If after flash.cmd box just flashed: you can try to manually register the team:
fastboot.exe -w (This command does XP)
fastboot.exe erase system (Cleaning System partition)
fastboot.exe flash system system.img (of a custom firmware System)
fastboot.exe reboot (restart)

Installing APP2SD
1. Download Attached fileapp2sd.zip (524.65 KB)

2. Create a second partition on the flash drive with fs ext2.
3. Unzip the files in a folder on a USB flash drive app2sd
4. Enable USB debugging mode.
5. Connect by ADB to the device and enter one by one 2 teams: "su" and "sh /sdcard/app2sd/app2sd.sh
6. After the device restarts, and App2SD will start to work (may be the first time a long loading - recreates the cache device on a flash drive)

Topics for this firmware
Sensible Mod
[url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181033&st=100#entry5724503"]Galereya topics.

[/ url]
APK remote applications

For non-russian users
2 MoreLocale integrated in ROM.
ROM with full language pack for Polish, German, Czech, and others
Download

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Acknowledgments
thank BLAAACKfor providing the icons for firmware and its testitrovanie under development :).
thankhackbnwandankuchFastboot'a for adding to our aid.
If someone forgot something :) Thank you too

LG GT540 Technical Tricks (Collection)

P.s first start after flashing will be long because of the creation of the cache. After the initial setting is recommended to take another reboot, and then set the program.
Instructions rollback on official firmware 2.1

Download Black System v1. :)

Updated on 17.12.10
GT540 Kernel 2.6.29 v0.3.1- Works on the "official" firmware (subject to availability fastbuta / rekaveri) :).

Updated on 24.11.10
Activation JIT'a to 2.1 v1.2

For those who goes to reboot the device after the inclusion of WiFi -Install UPDATE.ZIPfrom the archives to the nucleus through rekaveri

Updates will be no more !.

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 31.01.11, 18:10
Reason for editing: removed icon

Rep: (12)
I then gave to the day to flash the animal, and at the same time, I ported it a Sensible Mod with Spica this deodeksirovanuyu firmware. If you are interested, I post the archive with the mod for rekaveri. Unfortunately, the phone has already given back so the screenshots can not do, but looks about the same way as Spike (you can look here:http://forum.samdroid.net/f42/sensible-mod-2847/)

Changes compared to the mod that hat - changed icons and graphics in several system programs, added Optimus Launcher and Optimus Explorer based respectively on LauncherPro and ES File Explorer (system perceived as a standalone application, and to existing installations LauncherPro and ES Explorer is not impact, working in parallel with them, Optimus Launcher'e to start after the first turn on the right dock just need to open and close the configuration), updated YouTube app.

Attached fileSensible_Mod_LG.zip(11.88 MB)

Post has been editedtreyparker - 22.11.10, 18:58

Rep: (74)
treyparker @ 22.11.2010, 18:07*
I then gave to the day to flash the animal, and at the same time, I ported it a Sensible Mod with Spica this deodeksirovanuyu firmware. If you are interested, I post the archive with the mod for rekaveri .......

great events, staged from rekaveri until very happy after the test if the glitches will not be possible to put in a hat

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedTDemon - 22.11.10, 19:01

Rep: (0)
hi all, but please tell me how to fill these zips through fastboot? I came here to fastboot, and then what?

Rep: (3)
mangustyg @ 22.11.2010, 20:44*
hi all, but please tell me how to fill these zips through fastboot? I came here to fastboot, and then what?

- Then we must get out of it
- Throw zip to the root of the memory card
- Sign in rekaveri (house + switch, if the firmware with rekaveri If not, study the forum.)
- instal zip from sdcard
- choose zip from sdcard
- choose zip
- will start installation
Reboot, voila

Post has been editedDronSPB90 - 22.11.10, 20:31

Thank you for the firmware))): thank_you:

Rep: (14)
Sensible Mod put everything seems OK, the current black clock merge with the black bar (((jamb corrected by installing first Black System v1 :)

DronSPB90,
Thank you, to understand the wonderful events.

Posted 22-11-2010, 21:07:

yeah, I wanted to ask There are no problems with gps? And why is it not showing up position, only connect A-gps

Posted 22-11-2010, 21:08:

after flashing Black Deodexed ROM v.1, I mean

Rep: (68)
Found a strange bug with the charge - up to 80%, the screen displays "loaded" and then charging ustorystva not. But if you distort the cable, it will charge on somewhere up to 95%, then to distort again :(. No one was not like this?
treyparker @ 22.11.2010, 18:07*
I then gave to the day to flash the animal, and at the same time, I ported it a Sensible Mod

And because no one watches Sens'a ported? And that is unzipped firmware from HTC EVO and HERO, but how to do it - I do not know :( There apk-file of the widget, that's just they are not installed.

Post has been editedSerzhAntz - 22.11.10, 23:21

Rep: (11)
Plz explain in a personal beg, how to flash at 2.2 nepoymu Cheto (I'm not a professional) and is it worth?

Rep: (710)
ventura79652 @ 22.11.2010, 22:57*
Plz explain in a personal beg, how to flash at 2.2 nepoymu Cheto (I'm not a professional) and is it worth?

now it is unnecessary to you, where half of all does not work.

Rep: (11)
okay, I will be waiting.)

just do not see it. and adhoc in the firmware is?

Rep: (207)
Quarx I noticed a pattern of double loader ... usb when connected to a computer - 2.2 loaded, without in any way ... or just a coincidence ??

hmm .. e2fsck found several errors in the / system and / data may be due to this ... now still I play ...

Post has been editedAntonCh - 23.11.10, 10:17

Rep: (39)
As I stick to the "Accounts & sync settings" - goes into the reboot!
How to cure?

Rep: (207)
app2sd worth? What?
I was so with skrtiptom dh. The script of the cap is working properly.

Post has been editedAntonCh - 23.11.10, 13:04

AntonCh reset done, I put the script of the cap, after restoration of backup Titanium - perestet work. Although restores only software ... spices I remove all of the services of restoration ..

Rep: (168)
mentalz
I faced a similar problem, but after a reboot. I decided to alternate setting (recovery) application of Titanium backup, but not all in a row, or you can turn gray until done, and requiring Root rights, and of the widget there any lockers. Simply put, to restore one suspect, until you find the culprit.

By the way, as the crackdown did not play?

Post has been editedsheveljov - 23.11.10, 15:08

No Restores 1 is now on a clean system.
Now I try to restore the most important thing you can and put the re ..
True after each restoration is necessary to restart the body ..
Then I try to go in sync .. if running - Restores more ..

Post has been editedmentalz - 23.11.10, 15:26

Rep: (168)
mentalz
As vosstanovish, make backup rekoveri through it and forget it as a nightmare Titanium (but bekapchik gdenit from it on a computer stored)
I once dabbled setTsPU, 3 times the phone in an endless reboot driven, restored through the advanced restore - where you can select individual sections.

Quarx well, or someone else will be able to help, so as not to detract from the creation of Default 2.2
I want to customize the firmware - Replace standard lokskrin, sms notification, dialer, camera, etc. Do not just put on top, and replace the system. Just by lowering the frequency of the processor in sleep mode after waking up when an incoming call / sms (and a button) watch a slide show: home screen -srazu- stock lokskrin -through-sekundu- vidzhetloker-almost-once-incoming call. And yet it all hangs permanently in the background, well at least put all systems and does not pull the stick. Attention to the question: in what direction to dig.

Rep: (1746)
In general I have learned to collect Androyd 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.2.1 working on our devayse :) Here is the first result:

Activation JIT'a 2.1 :) v1.2
806mgts + JIT
Attached Image

To activate, use JIT_v0.1.zip through rekaveri :)
2.2 JIT course will be much better, but at 2.1 and it gives the result :)

Do not forget to do nandroid backup!
If there are any bugs - evading :) In the next release will try to add JIT libwebcore :)

Upgrading from 24.11
1.Fiks work SMS
2.Fiks contact with the SIM card. If contacts do not appear. Then choose the option to import SIM card contacts and return :)
3.Fiks Russian letters in USSD - not a test, but should be the norm. Who will check - unsubscribe :)

Attached files

Attached fileJIT_v1.2.zip(1.39 MB)

Post has been editedQuarx - 24.11.10, 12:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/01/20, 15:49