Galaxy on Fire HD

Rep: (39)
Galaxy on Fire HD
Version: 1.11
Last update of the program in the header:22.03.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Galaxy On Fire is finally available for Symbian with significantly improved graphics, high quality sound, touch and motion sensor control, a new survival mode.
In a huge galaxy of hundreds of planets and space stations, you take on the role of a mercenary Terran Armed Forces in the fight against the aggressive alien Vossk.

Developer: Fishlabs entertainment
Compatibility: Symbian ^ 3, Symbian 9.4 Works on SE Satio, SE Vivaz, SE Vivaz PRO, Samsung i8910
Interface language: Russian

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQDHGtPcBHk...layer_embedded#

Download:
Version 1.1.3 gof_1_1_3_noDrm_158816.sis

Attached filegof.sis(15.58 MB)
- file neededsubscribe . Works for SE Satio, SE Vivaz, SE Vivaz PRO, Samsung i8910
Attached fileGalaxy_on_Fire.sis(16.15 MB)

Post has been editedEnotche - 18.04.12, 18:44

Rep: (6)
truly sorry for the flood and offtopic, but to be the administrator (supervisor) here can only be a person with a healthy and very strong mentality, I do not understand how through a single message, you can write that "I did not go, phone 5230 (5530.5800 ...) "if you have already written in huge letters for some models created, people be smart, and administrators have pity, I honestly feel sorry for them, so read all the time!

Rep: (2)
something which the uniform space .... white ... probably Terran technology can see all the stars in the universe ... How to make a normal space rather than white?

Rep: (197)
diimaan,
Which device it launched?

Rep: (124)
diimaan @ 05.04.2011, 13:03*
How to make a normal space rather than white?

Nikak.Eto bug textures sledstivii remove DRM-oshibki.Poka no one is going to be removed.

Rep: (2)
viRUS_966,
On Vivaze yu5 th.

Vulpes-vulpeos,
Eh .... I do not have a penny ... And the game rules. It is a pity not normally plow = (

Rep: (1)
Those. White space is not fixed a? And how much does it cost? Toy cool, want to play fully.

Rep: (0)
5800, 5530 and especially on 5230 should not even swing !! they do not have 3D accelerator (((

Rep: (30)
Download:
gof.sis (15.58 MB)
- file must sign. Powered by SE Satio, SE Vivaz, SE Vivaz PRO, Samsung i8910
Galaxy_on_Fire.SIS (16.15 MB)

So it is to download and install?

Rep: (629)
apaden @ 29.06.2011, 00:36*
So it is to download and install?

what
Zuyev @ 11.10.2010, 15:52*
- file must sign. Powered by SE Satio, SE Vivaz, SE Vivaz PRO, Samsung i8910

H8 bought it she was standing, super game. 4th day already I fly :-) looking for somebody else like that :) I really liked

Rep: (75)
paluch89
H8 bought [...]

Condolences ...

In general, sorry that is not yet fixed a texture space ...

Rep: (4)
whether the correct space bug?

Rep: (4)
Well, everyone is silent Th

M
Because all follow the rules:
4.13. It is forbidden to raise the topic. Namely, the publication of messages aimed at only raising the topic on the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “Does nobody really know?” Or “an!”.

Post has been editedEnotche - 15.08.11, 15:05

Rep: (10)
yan4ik04,
well, you otvet.net.

Rep: (9)
Galaxy on Fire HD o.O but on android 2 part only there on the stub 1 of the same is not present!

Rep: (-6)
I was once more the first part he played in Java (it seemed that graphene mega))) I remember how a few hours left to get))

Galaxy on Fire HD and on the part of an android 2 only there on the stub 1 of the same is not present!

the funny thing is that for mortals, even the second part is not present! Only version Xplo and Tegra ..

Rep: (1)
701 Nokii works fine. Normal space, does not slow down. At advanced levels seen glitches with enemy ships, flying -bokom or turn on a dime.
A cheat descriptions or not? Interested most powerful ship, where to buy? Found 360 freighter armor. I want a normal fighter.

cheats not a ship to find, but just be on the money (loans)

and when the second part will be released?

Rep: (24)
tok_vaper
If developers keep their promise - about September 2012
View when GOF 1-3 will be released on any platform here:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/01/20, 1:50