Galaxy on Fire HD

Rep: (39)
Galaxy on Fire HD
Version: 1.11
Last update of the program in the header:22.03.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Galaxy On Fire is finally available for Symbian with significantly improved graphics, high quality sound, touch and motion sensor control, a new survival mode.
In a huge galaxy of hundreds of planets and space stations, you take on the role of a mercenary Terran Armed Forces in the fight against the aggressive alien Vossk.

Developer: Fishlabs entertainment
Compatibility: Symbian ^ 3, Symbian 9.4 Works on SE Satio, SE Vivaz, SE Vivaz PRO, Samsung i8910
Interface language: Russian

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQDHGtPcBHk...layer_embedded#

Download:
Version 1.1.3 gof_1_1_3_noDrm_158816.sis

Attached filegof.sis(15.58 MB)
- file neededsubscribe . Works for SE Satio, SE Vivaz, SE Vivaz PRO, Samsung i8910
Attached fileGalaxy_on_Fire.sis(16.15 MB)

Post has been editedEnotche - 18.04.12, 18:44

Rep: (665)
Diald @ 21.04.2012, 21:04*
departure when pressed to start the game!

in the header are written SE Satio, SE Vivaz, SE Vivaz PRO, Samsung i8910, ie devices with 3D accelerator.

Rep: (5)
at 5228 nehochet plow thought that at least the slide show bidet

Rep: (32)
It quite simply can not run without finding 3D-accelerator. On what she will draw the required slide show?

Post has been editedibis_87 - 22.04.12, 17:17

Rep: (5)
I'm talking about also without rear accelerator error

Rep: (0)
Good game, on the 701 has gone without problems.

on C7 everything is fine, very happy. But the plot is really a meager that even an hour had passed on everything about everything? Now stupidly flying mercenaries in itself. Yes, it's better to awake then, sitting there for hours. Sorry my androyd not exports, that would try that out there ...

Nokia 500 will not start!

Rep: (224)
mushroomjack @ 07.10.2012, 10:40*
Nokia 500 will not start!

as it should be. On this phonethe game will not go.

Rep: (4)
On the screen the sky dark, on my I8910 somehow brighter ... What's the matter, someone tell me?

Rep: (1045)
avignon
read the topic, and so it is filled with whining i8910 owners.
The game is designed to ^ 3.

Post has been editedmgeee - 08.10.12, 14:58

Status of passage has long passed for 50, and the initial hype has slid to zero, the developers apparently wishing to quickly fuse the game is not even wearied modify it by giving the hero a measly desatok missions and throw it as unnecessary in a lonely space clean Moussoro and besmyslenno chase the "wickedness": girl_werewolf: only would the currency to "gasoline" ... Intrigue is not enough: offtopic:, really: clapping:, furrow space itself means: hemp: at a bowl heaped with steep pyhtelki and perdelkami on board: vinsent:, a worthy use this not find s: russian_ru:: russian_garmoshka:, boring: hysterics: ...

M
4.16. Is prohibited without the answer text (Smiley, including text emoticons). And answers
consisting only of smiles or overloaded them (more than three smileys in one
message)

Post has been editedEnotche - 30.11.12, 06:34

The game is good, on the Nokia N8 Belle went without problems

Rep: (59)
Great game: lol :. When it played it in the Iphone another. For nokia 603 has gone without problems.

Rep: (2)
the plot is very small, then circled the entire galaxy gaining a million legs and most most the ship and equipment
Resing @ 11.06.2012, 15:08*
Yes, it's better to awake then, sitting there for hours.

and what is the name for java?

ingo7 @ 27.03.2013, 16:35*
and what is the name for Java

likewise, Galaxy on Fire

TinLun @ 28.03.2013, 00:24*
similar
as if to throw off the link?

ingo7 @ 29.03.2013, 17:00*
as if to throw off the link?

1. such requests have to write it =>Search for games and Java programs
2. You should be 360x640 for, as I understand it, and 1 part of this game in JAVA for the screen no.
While it may JAVA version and stretched out to, but with control on the sensor ... I do not know.
3. There are 2 part of this game with JAVA. Here she can go. File attached, try.

Attached files

Attached filegof_2_rus_touch.jar(1.85 MB)

set included, after the HD version of its ugly play

Rep: (527)
ingo7, as anyone: happy:

On C5-03 go?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 20:17