Group: Moderators
Messages 6737
Check in: 29.12.06
Lenovo P2 3/32

Navigators and 3G modems
Drivers, managers, connectors

Attached Image

Drivers
Allow to connect to the device USB-modem. To work, you need a regular or soldered USB HOST (host), as well as support in the firmware. For more information, refer to the topic on your device.
- standard universal driver 232usb -Phantom Navigation Box (Post # 2370152)
- interface driver for Huawei, ZTE and other modems fromIgor__ - Phantom Navigation Box (Post # 4170265)
- interface driver for Huawei, ZTE and other modems fromholod - Phantom Navigation Box (Post # 5470208) USB_RESET.exe cannot be used with this driver!
- interface driver fromGoodwin - Navigators and 3G modems (Post # 7015484) (NEW!)
Managers
Designed to control the modem - getting balance, monitoring network performance, sending SMS, working with USSD requests and so on.
- universal manager fromholod - Navigators and 3G modems (Post # 5696582) To work, you need a driver with an interface port.
Connectors
Designed for automatic installation and maintenance of Internet connection.
- universal connector fromvitt - Navigators and 3G modems (Post # 4850652)
- connector for Mio c520 frommpal - Empowering Mitac Mio c320 / c520 / c720 (Post # 3726328)
- connector for Explay fromesnet - Explay PN-375/445/905/910/915/920/925/930/935/980 (Post # 5181504)
- universal connector fromzlayer - Navigators and 3G modems (Post # 5451856)
How to sayTHANK
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

Post has been editedVitt - 31.03.11, 08:38
stesha99
Message#42
16.10.10, 17:25
Pros of the business
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1670
Check in: 19.10.09
Lenovo A660

Vitt @ 10/16/2010, 18:15*
his finger ohm poke

I realized later, but I’m expanding the window from the lower bar, so I wrote it, and the launch probably needs to be done with the minimized window, although I don’t know how. : sveta:

Post has been editedstesha99 - 16.10.10, 17:27

--------------------
À la guerre comme à la guerre !!!
Vitt
Message#43
16.10.10, 17:31
Decent
[online]

Messages 6737
Lenovo P2 3/32

I have myopoket and the lower bar can not see: (

CF2 does not know how to minimize windows, I will start without a main window at all, but I will show it by tap on the indicator. Also with the setting. We can save memory.
I also understood this: a green indicator appears after the connection, butbefore checking the internet.
Probably after checking the Internet, you must also do some blue;)

Post has been editedVitt - 16.10.10, 17:35
stesha99
Message#44
16.10.10, 17:47
Pros of the business
[offline]

Messages 1670
Lenovo A660

Vitt @ 10/16/2010, 18:31*
need to do some blue too

I think it does not hurt. And the launch of the connector is delayed, what is the reason? Does it perform some function before displaying an indicator or a program window?

--------------------
aleksross
Message#45
16.10.10, 18:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2354
Check in: 25.03.08

Vitt @ 10/16/2010, 18:15*
Dada, the screen would not see any errors.

I think the screen tomorrow after tomorrow I will lay out, work a lot of nekoli poking around with the navigator ...

--------------------
From the point of view of banal erudition, not every individual is capable of creating a tendency of paradoxical relations !!!

"Public opinion is a false opinion, as most people are idiots" (c) Edgar Allan Poe
Vitt
Message#46
16.10.10, 18:21
Decent
[online]

Messages 6737
Lenovo P2 3/32

If this is an exception from CF2, it would be desirable to see its insides by clicking on the "Details" button.

Stesha99 @ 10/16/2010, 18:47*
And the launch of the connector is delayed, what is the reason? Does it perform some function before displaying an indicator or a program window?

Yes, there he checks the presence of the configuration file and all that. I start seconds after two, I think, not to do it faster. Here versions up to 0.5 (single-threaded) really started in half a minute ...

Post has been editedVitt - 17.10.10, 09:20
stesha99
Message#47
17.10.10, 09:56
Pros of the business
[offline]

Messages 1670
Lenovo A660

Vitt @ 10/16/2010 19:21*
Yes, there it checks the presence of the settings file and all that

And what if at the start of the first function we make a show, say a red indicator, and then everything else, I think the delay can be minimized, since we have it for 5 seconds. B)
And then you click and think whether it is launched or not, and you will see the indicator and you will calm down. : yes2:

Post has been editedstesha99 - 17.10.10, 09:59

--------------------
Vitt
Message#48
17.10.10, 11:14
Decent
[online]

Messages 6737
Lenovo P2 3/32

Ah, taken :)
Victor1947
Message#49
17.10.10, 11:19
Good grandfather
[offline]

Messages 3088
Check in: 22.07.08
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

Screwed the launch of the connector to Igo8 with Real Meteo. Everything worked well, the temperature, the icon, Meteonova said the weather, but ... the flight of the Igo due to lack of memory.

Post has been editedVictor1947 - 17.10.10, 11:32

--------------------
CS9320 Navigation Box on Android + Kenwood DDX8022BTY (480x234)
Vitt
Message#50
17.10.10, 12:09
Decent
[online]

Messages 6737
Lenovo P2 3/32

Yes, my Prima also crashes with a connector. It seems that these 700 kilobytes for iGO is a matter of life and death.
holod
Message#51
17.10.10, 16:09
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 5564
Check in: 01.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Vitt,
There are no options, you need to write to the API.

--------------------
aleksross
Message#52
17.10.10, 18:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2354
Check in: 25.03.08

Vitt,
yalb
Sedna not a single departure and not a single failure, everything works.
holod,
Who would have written ....
Although the igo and I will not start already a thousand years.

--------------------
From the point of view of banal erudition, not every individual is capable of creating a tendency of paradoxical relations !!!

"Public opinion is a false opinion, as most people are idiots" (c) Edgar Allan Poe
zlayer
Message#53
19.10.10, 15:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 22.01.07
Dell Axim X51v

Hello to all. I also wrote for myself an automatic connector. I invest, maybe someone will be interested. The concept is very similar to the connector from the topic, but with its own highlights :)
Powered by Phantom STP-100. USB_RESET.exe is bundled specifically for STP-100 from retractable Holod.

Automatic connector for WINCE 5.0. Written in .NET under Compact FrameWork 2 because of this takes about 1 MB of RAM! It's terrible, of course ... It's just as easy to catch a departure from IGO ...
But I wrote it for YandexMaps this connector.

Functional:
- It connects to the Internet (must be created earlier) according to the data from the config and checks its presence at the interval specified in the config.
- It does not monitor the connection time, if it exceeds the one specified in the config, it produces a Reset USB (since disconnecting does not help in this case) and reconnects.
- Internet check is performed by requesting data from the HTTP address of the main and auxiliary, in case the main URL is unavailable.
- When detecting the Internet 1 runs the program from the config
- When the Internet is detected, it synchronizes the clock 1 time with the server on the Internet, specified from the config
- If the connection is lost, it tries to restore it with the specified number of times from the config
- when a port is busy (the number of busyness in a row is set in the config) of the modem, the USB port is restarted using the specified USB reset program from the config

- Signals about its state with the color of the button:
+ White - start USB reset
+ black - the end of the USB reset, exceeded the number of attempts to get Internet in a row, the number of connections was exceeded, the connection was successfully disconnected
+ Magenta - USB reset program not found
+ Green - the Internet is
+ Red - no internet
+ Blue - connection
+ Yellow - connection established
+ Gray - off
+ Brown - an error occurred while disconnecting (NO attempt to disconnect again when an error was detected !!!)

- Adjust the initial position of the color alarm (button) button from the interface
- Adjust the size of the color alarm (button) button from the interface
- Manual control of the connection, resetting the USB port, disconnecting and synchronizing from the interface
- There is a detailed text log about your actions with customized logging levels in the place where the program is running
- When starting it monitors the size of the log, if it exceeds the specified size, it deletes the log
- It keeps counting (in the log) received bytes during checks ONLY within the framework of ONE program launch. The next time you start the counter = 0
- If it is impossible to write to the data in the log, it creates an additional log in the place where the program is running
- A color indicator of the program (button) may be on top of all windows and when it is closed by another window it will go to the front background with an interval = Internet check interval, the setting is set in the config.

Attached files

Attached fileAutoConnector.rar(26.07 KB)
stesha99
Message#54
20.10.10, 21:32
Pros of the business
[offline]

Messages 1670
Lenovo A660

zlayer @ 10/19/2010 16:18*
It does not monitor the connection time, if it exceeds the one specified in the config, it produces a Reset USB

This setting is not clear? if you can be more specific: yes2:

Post has been editedstesha99 - 20.10.10, 21:33

--------------------
zlayer
Message#55
21.10.10, 08:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Dell Axim X51v

stesha99,

Yes, it's a messy :)
It monitors the connection time, if it exceeds the one specified in the config, then produces a Reset USB
In other words, this is a timeout connection, if you have not managed to connect in the number of seconds from the config, then reset the USB.
I made it because the situation sometimes happened: I start the car, the connector starts to connect, but at this time I start moving and the base station or 3G standard on EGDE changes (or vice versa) and we get perpetual dependency on the connection. It only helps reset the port :(

P.S. Yesterday I discovered a problem in this mode: the connector starts the port reset program, but does not wait for it to finish and starts to connect when the port is reset, and of course it breaks off :) You need to tighten this mode to wait for the completion of the USB_Reset ...
zlayer
Message#56
21.10.10, 09:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Dell Axim X51v

About config:
NameConnection - The name of the configured connection.
UserName - login
Password - password
PhoneNumber - the dialing number
TimeOut_Connecting - connection timeout (seconds), after which the program is launched from the USBResetProgram setting (if 0, then we do not start the check) - there is a bug here that the connector does not wait for the program to finish completing with USB demand.
Check_TimeOut_Connecting_Interval - The interval (seconds) of checking, and whether the time has come from TimeOut_Connecting
IntervalCheckIneternet - Internet check interval (seconds) (URLCheck1 and URLCheck2)
StartProgram - a program that starts if the Internet appears (runs 1 time). If the setting is empty or there is no such file along this path, then we do not run anything.
URLCheck1 - it checks the Internet for the first time (http://tune.yandex.ru/m/- weighs quite a bit)
URLCheck2 - it checks the Internet a second time
FileNameLog - log names (by default, it is in the current directory)
MaxSizeFileLog - The maximum size of the log in KB, checked only at startup
LogLevel - Logging level (from 0 to 5, 0 - do not write the log at all)
MaxConnectError - The maximum number of errors, after which we stop connecting (indicator changes to black color)
MaxErrorPortBusy - The maximum number of busy ports is plugged in when connected, if higher, then run the program from USBResetProgram (most likely you also need to tighten it so that it waits for the program to finish)
USBResetProgram - program for resetting the port (If empty, then there will be no reset)
ButtonWidth - the width of the indicator button (you can set it from the interface)
ButtonHeight - the height of the indicator button (you can set it from the interface)
ButtonLocation_X - the initial position of the indicator button on the X axis (you can set it from the interface)
ButtonLocation_Y - the initial position of the indicator button on the Y axis (can be configured from the interface)
ButtonTopMost - the indicator buttons are always in the foreground (True - on, False - off)
Server - Server for time synchronization (If empty, then there will be no synchronization)
Port - Port of the time synchronization server
stesha99
Message#57
21.10.10, 10:11
Pros of the business
[offline]

Messages 1670
Lenovo A660

zlayer @ 10/21/2010 09:43*
You need to tighten this mode to wait for the completion of the USB_Reset test ...

The connector turned out to be good, all the settings for the case: thank_you :, so screw up all the errors, we will continue to test. : yes2:
PS Yesterday there was a crash of the connector with an error, the screen could not be removed, if it happens again, I will surely take a picture.
And the launch of the connector occurs with a delay likeVitt,Therefore, the same suggestion:

Stesha99 @ 10/17/2010, 10:56*
And what if at the start of the first function we make a show, say a red indicator, and then everything else, I think the delay can be minimized, since we have it for 5 seconds.
And then you click and think whether it is launched or not, and you will see the indicator and you will calm down.

Post has been editedstesha99 - 21.10.10, 10:15

--------------------
zlayer
Message#58
22.10.10, 12:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Dell Axim X51v

Yes, the download did take a long time. The main culprit is the loading of the config, but the slowness of .Net :)
Transferred the loading of the config and other operations to a separate stream. Should load faster. But the application of the initial position of the indicator and its size occurs only after loading the config.
The color of the indicator is red at boot, before the start of the connection.
Removed the bug I wrote about earlier.
Added a parameter to the Interval_Write_Log config and thereby untied logging from all actions of the program itself. In the log will throw off with this interval (seconds).

P.S. So far, I tested only on the "sofa" and on WM6.1 :)

Attached files

Attached fileAutoConnector_1.4.rar(27.42 KB)
stesha99
Message#59
22.10.10, 13:00
Pros of the business
[offline]

Messages 1670
Lenovo A660

zlayer,
Vitt,
There is a new driver for the modemPhantom Navigation Box (Post # 5470208), it's time to make a new connector: D: rofl: according toholod,use USBReset with this driver fails.

Post has been editedstesha99 - 22.10.10, 13:02

--------------------
zlayer
Message#60
22.10.10, 13:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Dell Axim X51v

stesha99,
Yes, Holod credit! With this driver you can fasten a lot :)
holod
Message#61
23.10.10, 07:31
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 5564
Check in: 01.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

Stesha99 @ 10/22/2010 4:00 p.m.*
According to holod, using USBReset with this driver will fail.

But you can programmatically reset only the modem.

For example for HUAWEI

We send a command to the diagnostic portAT + CFUN = 4- transfer of the modem to the OFF line
Waiting for an answer^ Srvst: 0
We send teamAT + CFUN = 6-reset and re-registration in the network
Waiting for an answer^ Srvst: 2
Connecting to the Internet.

In the data transfer mode, you can read the signal power, data transmission and reception rate, the number of transmitted-received bytes.

For ZTE modems

We send a command to the diagnostic portAT + ZOPRT = 6- turn off the modem
We send a command to the diagnostic portAT + ZOPRT = 5-inches modem
Connecting to the Internet.

Attached files

Attached filezte.rar(211.25 KB)
Attached fileHuawei_AT_Command_specification.rar(601.68 KB)

Post has been editedholod - 24.10.10, 16:01

--------------------

96 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 00:45