OEM-software from the device manufacturer | Adaptation and run programs on different Android devices

Rep: (80)
OEM software

Attached Image

Discussion of the adaptation of programs preinstalled in devices for their installation and launch on other Android devices.

Important! If you were able to achieve a sufficient level of performance of an OEM program, create a separate topic for it (each program has its own theme).

Post has been edited_faber_ - 29.06.11, 16:19

Rep: (80)
The status bar is sewn into the firmware, simply tearing the launcher out does not work! : rofl:

Rep: (34)
And how do adapt the software from different devices? Maybe help than

Post has been editedZodchy1 - 19.12.10, 22:06

Rep: (1)
It is very necessary and the camera gallery of I9000. Desirably pull Titanium Backup'om.

Rep: (0)
I am calculator from Samsung GT-i7500

Rep: (95)
This?

Attached files

Attached fileCalculator.apk(81.09 KB)

Post has been editedSofroNSEA - 21.12.10, 18:42

SofroNSEA, thank you, but I have not earned ...
It P.S with 2.2 firmware?

Post has been editedzixel007 - 21.12.10, 18:52

Does anyone have a calculator from 2.1 or earlier firmware Samsung GT-i7500 or the Samsung GT-i5700?

Rep: (90)
people please Put a standard player of x10 mini pro your deleted without backup and sewn broke = (

Rep: (16)
Put, please, Wifi Calling from T-Mobile G2 / Desire Z, myTouch 4G:savagemessiahzine.com:

Post has been editedSKAm69 - 26.12.10, 00:57

Rep: (4)
in short, the topic almost bent :( 2 months nothing useful (aka working) is not illuminated. very sorry, figured high hopes for this branch. probably just have too much work to port firmvarnyh applications and no one wants to deal with sim

Rep: (11)
Task Manager needs of nexus with =)

Rep: (40)
jipex @ 31.12.2010, 16:44*
Task Manager needs of nexus with =)

We put the firmware 2.3 - get the dispatcher.

Rep: (11)
It would be such a piercing ... and there are analogues of third-party vendors?

Rep: (3)
Like HTC Hub would of Desire HD to your Wildfire ... There is an opportunity to tear?

Rep: (1)
People please Put customized applications for android 2.2 sorporativny calendar directory from motorola milestone. If anyone can adapt the application))

Rep: (18)
MTS EVO (huawei u8500) standard contacts are additional. the field "Birthday" - to me it is not enough to Pts u8150 ...
if possible - Put please contact discharge the same, or something similar ...

Rep: (24)
Need widget RSS (called like the news / weather) of HTC Sense.

Rep: (34)
CTPEMbI4 widgets from Sens will not extend in any way, since they are closely linked to the Framework, if they - a part of the frame. There are two options - to write a widget with the same graphics or put Sens port on your phone

Rep: (40)
Zodchy1 @ 10.01.2011, 11:46*
CTPEMbI4 widgets will not extend in any way from the sensei, because they are closely linked to the Framework, if they - a part of the frame. There are two options - to write a widget with the same graphics or put Sens port on your phone

given thatCTPEMbI4 HTC HD 2 - and thus with sensei, he only needed * .apk

Rep: (24)
Right now rivet android firmware with Sensei, in some there is the widget, in others no :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/05/20, 15:19