> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Manga Watcher X | manga reader

Rep: (1248)
Manga watcher x
Version: 3.1.3.4

Last update of the program in the header:15.01.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Application for reading manga and comics.

Description:
Manga Watcher X is an application that since 2010 pleases fans of reading manga (Japanese comics), and since 2015, also fans of ordinary comics! It can rightly be called one of the first applications of this kind!
  • The application has an interface in the form of "bookshelves" of various types. Lovers have everything at hand will be delighted. Also supports the creation of categories for more subtle management of its collection. If a real collector of manga and comics is not complete without a bookcase, then a virtual one without Manga Watcher X!
  • Manga Watcher X supports "Online Catalogs". So you don’t need to think about where to get the reading material. Simply select the desired site, find interesting material in the catalog and click "Add." Added manga / comic appears in the library. It's simple, isn't it?
  • At the moment there is support for more than 65+ sites with a total number of manga and comics more than 500K +! And the list continues to expand!
  • Features "Online Directories": automatic update of the list of available material for reading and configs, the ability to authorize on a specific site, support for cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk) and the ability to add already downloaded manga from the memory card to the library.
  • Manga Watcher X stands out against the competition with its extensibility. Support for almost any site can be implemented using special files - parsers. Just copy this file to the application folder and everything else will be done for you.
  • To further simplify the task for users, the Parsers Repository was developed, which is a repository for ready-made parsers. Just open the repository from the "Online Catalogs" menu and add all the parsers you need.
  • With Manga Watcher X, you don’t need to worry about updates to the list of manga or comic book chapters. The application will do everything for you and on schedule. The whole process is managed by the parsers, so as soon as a new chapter of your favorite manga or comic book is released on the site, you will receive a notification about the availability of the update as soon as possible.

Old Manga Watcher developer:
Homepage: http://www.manga-watcher.com/
Official site: http://mangawatcher.org/ does not work any more
Google Play: application removed
Russian interface: Yes
Android required: 2.3.3 and higher

The new developer of Manga Watcher X is the Manga Watcher Team:
Official site: http://mangawatcherx.com/

F.A.Q.
Q: Manga Watcher Team !? Who are you? I do not know you. Where is the original developer!?
A: The original developer stopped the development of Manga Watcher and, judging by the available information, is not going to continue.
We are a team of enthusiasts who revived and continued to develop the application already under a new name - Manga Watcher X.

Q: Do you have permission for such actions?
A: The original developer has repeatedly reported that he is not against any modifications of Manga Watcher. ;)

Q: Previously, the application was free. Why did the paid "extensions" appear?
A: Any development takes effort, time and money. And because of its “modularity”, Manga Watcher requires constant attention to
code and frequent updates. Therefore, our team began to accept financial support and provide for this "bonuses-
extensions. "These include: disabling advertising and access to an expanded list of manga and comic catalogs.
The application is free and does not limit its capabilities without financial support from you.

Q: Why can't I log in to my old account in the application?
A: At the beginning of 2016, the MangaWatcher.org server, which supported many functions of the application, was disabled. therefore
Neither the accounts nor the previously synchronized manga has been preserved and cannot be restored. Need to create a new account.

Q: Oh. And I opened the application, went to the Search menu, entered Berserk there, but nothing has changed. Where to get manga then?
A: Manga Watcher compares favorably with its competitors by its “library”. When other apps offer you
Manga immediately, Manga Watcher requires adding it to this library. Why didn't the search show anything? It's simple. This is a search by
library, and since you have not added anything there for later reading, then there is nothing to look for in it. Mangu or comics
you need to add from sites that are in the Online Catalogs menu.

Q: Opened the Online Catalogs menu, and there is empty -_-
A: Since Manga Watcher is a modular application, parsers (read "settings for supporting sites") cannot be included in
the application itself. They are located in the Parsers repository of the Online Catalogs menu. Just find the sites you need and click
Install. After that, the site will appear in the Online Catalogs and from there you can easily add manga / comics to the library.

Q: In the directory of the selected site there is no manga / comic book I need, but there is a site!
A: In order to optimize, Manga Watcher has chosen a different approach to working with sites. Therefore, the freshest manga or comics will become
not available from the catalog immediately. To add to the application what is not in the catalog, but is on the site,
just open the menu Online Catalogs - More ... - Add by reference. In the input field enter a link to the desired
manga / comic book and click Add. For the function to work, the site with the same name must be in the list of sites in the Online Catalogs menu!

Download:
Version: 3.1.3.4 of 15/01/2020 (veopot)
Version: 3.0.7.4 Attached filemanga-watcher-3.0.7.4.apk (5.19 MB)

NigmaX: Manga Watcher X (Post by monster33 # 52664686)

Beta versions:
Version: 3.1.3.8 patch, beta, 2020/01/16 (veopot)

Past versions
Version: 3.0.6.0 Attached filemanga-watcher-3.0.6.0.apk (4.63 MB)
Version: 3.0.5.6 Attached filemanga-watcher-3.0.5.6.apk (4.95 MB)
Version: 3.0.5 Attached filemanga-watcher-3.0.5.apk (4.96 MB)
Version: 3.0.4 Attached filemanga-watcher-3.0.4.apk (5.02 MB)
Version: 3.0.3 Attached filemanga-watcher-3.0.3.apk (5.32 MB)
Version: 3.0.2 Attached filemanga-watcher-3.0.2.apk (5.33 MB)
Version: 2.0.3 Manga Watcher (Post by monster33 # 47397461)
Version: 2.0 testers Manga Watcher (Post by monster33 # 41422955)
Version: 1.1.6 Manga Watcher (Post # 37094952)
Version: 1.0.7 Manga Watcher (Post # 32363385)
Version: 1.0.6 Manga Watcher (Post # 32233795)
Version: 1.0.5 Manga Watcher (Post # 32187573)
Version: 1.0.4 Manga Watcher (Post # 31995500)
Version: 0.6.23 Manga Watcher (Post # 30628872)
Version: 0.6.22 Manga Watcher (Post # 29026809)
Version: 0.6.21.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3706149/Manga+Watcher+v0.6.21%2B4.apk
Version: 0.6.21.2 Manga Watcher (Post # 26595575)
Version: 0.6.21.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3699280/manga-watcher-0.6.21%2B1.apk
Version: 0.6.21 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3699168/manga-watcher-0.6.21.apk
Version: 0.6.20 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3501289/manga-watcher-0.6.20%2B1.apk
Version: 0.6.19 Manga Watcher (Post # 25226285)
Version: 0.6.18 Manga Watcher (Post # 25137391)
Version: 0.6.17 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3441520/manga-watcher-0.6.17.apk
Version: 0.6.15 beta Full + Rus Manga Watcher (Post # 22545880)
Version: 0.6.14 Full + Rus Manga Watcher (Post # 21275613)
Version: 0.6.12 Full + Rus Manga Watcher (Post # 19643849)
Version: 0.6.11 Full + Rus Manga Watcher (Post # 18636926)

K
Bagreports are accepted either by mail[email protected] either (even better) in the MWX repository right here -> Tasks

Post has been editediMiKED - 15.01.20, 19:30
Reason for edit: Update: beta 3.1.3.8 patch, beta, 2020/01/16

Rep: (25)
The app can now be found in the Android Market, now the new version is only through the market. All wishes I'll consider and add on features.

Rep: (186)
_vadia @ 13.10.2010, 13:37*
The app can now be found in the Android Market, now the new version is only through the market. All wishes I'll consider and add on features.

The title was seen word lite, will still pay full version?

Will be! You can not close this thread: D. But the difference is not much, not advertising, beautiful user interface may be a few chips ...

Rep: (12)
not bad ... at least add readmanga.ru and adultmanga.ru

Post has been editedNeoDAV - 13.10.10, 15:06

Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...hman-qqFxp.aspx
Attached Image
Bar Code and a link to androlib to be cap ...

NeoDAV @ 13.10.2010, 18:06*
adultmanga.ru

I was recently thinking what other sources add :-) I readmanga.ru and mangafox.com

Rep: (0)
Thank you for the program, that's just where the zip files, and how to lay down the procedure?

Rep: (60)
Damn - zoom button can not push - in advertising across. :(
The Parties are not greased, but in general I can not push.

Post has been editednordson - 13.10.10, 20:05

Yeah, too, wrote about etom.Esche advertising is impeding reading (So would nee.luchshe version without buying rather nerves dorozhe.a this neyuzabelno.

I'm working on problems banner closing the zoom button and change the zoom when navigating to another page ...
Once received stably operating component so lay in the market :-)

And you can perelistovanie pages can still be done that you could hang on to any hard button and not just the volume control?

The market has added a new version of which fixed a few bugs, plus add several directories including readmanga.ru and adultmanga.ru
Not yet corrected the request with zoom'om ...
And you can perelistovanie pages can still be done that you could hang on to any hard button and not just the volume control?

if you really want, then of course you can, but what buttons to hang ??

Post has been edited_vadia - 15.10.10, 10:55

On my I5700 in landscape mode would be very convenient to the joystick (Up - previous page, down the next)

On my I5700 in landscape mode would be very convenient to the joystick (Up - previous page, down the next)

Damn I Desire (he optical joystick - uncomfortable) I mean the joystick does not even think :-) Well I think in the next version will add

Post has been edited_vadia - 15.10.10, 13:30

_vadia @ 15.10.2010, 13:06*
Well I think in the next version will add

Thanks, we're waiting.

Rep: (14)
interesting program, but it is very cheese
- in the main window, why not make the advertisement below ?, horrible eyesore, but in read-only mode - move the left block At least since on the zoom button is pressed unrealistic
- reduce the scale is limited, for example, I want to view the entire page, but no, you can not
- as already mentioned, there is no memorization scale
- sometimes not loaded some of the chapters, ie shake that want to download, it is loaded serially, but sometimes this place slips
- and the main drawback, the program is not optimized, for example, in OsMonitor, a significantly increased rate utime, which shows on the excessive activity program
I hope the author will be enough time and effort to complete the program;)

far17a
Thank you for your detailed post ... to understand the scale ...
- sometimes not loaded some of the chapters, ie shake that want to download, it is loaded serially, but sometimes this place slips

if not difficult, then in the settings menu, there is a point Feed back. just write from a catalog, what kind of manga chapter. But often themselves directories contain links to non-existent pictures (especially adultmanga.ru) ... so you need to consider each case separately :-)

The market received a long-awaited version with a new version of the page zoom feature. Supported as before multitouch zoom and a new feature one finger zoom (for the device does not support multi-touch)

Rep: (12)
_vadia,
_vadia @ 17.10.2010, 02:02*
Supported as before multitouch zoom and a new feature one finger zoom (for the device does not support multi-touch)

super comfortable ... much ...

I just do not know how to explain to users how to use the function of "one finger zoom" ... long press, and then the movement of your finger up / down - increase / decrease, respectively.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 00:09