> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo ET960 - Flashing

Rep: (4)
so what? a lot of bugs, then gprs does not turn on (does not respond to a click on the icon), then the network can not be turned off (similarly), then stupidly, for no reason at all, in short, you need to sell it and not steam: nea

Rep: (38)
Lord Firmware ET960 RUS S612 060306 is the latest of. firmware from Lenovo. Updates, apparently will not.
Therefore, we smoke on the sidelines ...: drag: and do not irritate the Rover company with our stupid questions.

And more ... One very good and responsive Chineseharlemyin Wrote that there seems to be a way to flash the Russian ET960 with a Chinese ROM. Zhdemsss ...

Post has been editedsolberg - 16.11.06, 02:05

Rep: (9)
Is there any English in that Chinese rum? And I do not want to admire the hieroglyphs. Did the kind Chinese tell you what their latest firmware is?

Rep: (0)
People!!!! Help!!! This very ET960 came into my hands !!! Only you are Russian, and my CHINESE !!! Straight from China! I can not Russify, with an active, it connects in every possible way! How can I russify it ??? HELP!!!!!

6AJI6EC tell me more. Version of the firmware, as I understand it, you can not see. Not connected to ActiveSync? Try on another computer. If it does not work out - make XP. Should connect.
The Chinese seemed to say that the firmware should be English. Try to poke around the settings, change the language. If necessary, I can post screenshots, step by step how to get to the regional settings. By the way, look at the version of the bootloader (the "contacts" key and at the same time push the stylus into the reboot). True, all data will be cleared, but, as I understand it, it doesn't matter to you ...

solberg, but what more ... I tried konkit on 3 machines, nothing happened. I tried different versions of actives, the same trouble. Hard rezetami I already zadolbal him. I did not find English in the firmware ... Although I do not really shave in Chinese :))) Lay out the screenshots, I'll try on them. The bootloader does not boot in this way. I am waiting for help ... Listen, but can we assume that you have completely merged your Russified firmware, and then I will install it myself ???

It's a shame that the active does not see .. That is, a way to putRussificationdisappears ...: (I got excited a little bit by writing about the screenshots - there is no choice of language in the settings - in Russians there is a separate item "Leng Settings", there is an on / off Russian interface.

But the entrance to the bootloader is only one - this method is written by the Chinese in the firmware manual. Try again - it will not work out another way ...

Rec , loss78 ,
Lay out, if not hard firmware image. I am sitting on a dilap, it will take me about three hours ...

Now I tried it - it enters the bootloader without problems - hold and hold the CONTACTS, poke the hole, do not release the key until the screen lights up white ...

I have already downloaded this Russian. I sit trying to contact the active again, I have already tried bluetooth ... But there is some kind of cotton there. Guys! Save And the contacts button in the lower right corner ??? Right???

Added @ 18.11.2006, 01:09

And by the way, one more question ... Maybe my mini-usb cable is broken ??? The machine should be charged from him or not ????

Added @ 18.11.2006, 01:15

BANNED IN BUTLOADER !!!! Version 3.8. What more to say ???

The button is correct and with the cable, too, the trip, everything is fine, the 960th does not charge through usb ... Does the computer itself react to the connection of the device? / Well, like, the sound "d-lyyn" /? In principle, you can still try to flash through the memory card (Update System using SD). But you must enter the bootloader for this: D

The computer does not respond to the connection. And in the bootloader, I latched, you said everything correctly, I just did not hold the contacts button. Now I need your default russified firmware. Otherwise, they will finish me these Chinese characters!

6AJI6EC, 11/18/06 1:08:15
BANNED IN BUTLOADER !!!! Version 3.8. What more to say ???

Well now what to say? Now we need to try to update your bootloader on ver. 4.0 rus and, accordingly, on our firmware ...
If I can, tomorrow I will lay out both.

By the way, maybe you really cable is strange? Try with another (it costs 70 rubles)

Yeah, I will definitely try. Just please post everything so that I can go to your firmware. There is no one else to hope for! I WILL BE GRATEFUL JUST MADLY!

Added @ 18.11.2006, 01:39

By the way, now I have brought 2 more cables, the effect is zero. So it's not about the cable. Maybe an adapter ???

People! Save the drowning man :)

6AJI6EC Try to install the crack. I spread it in CAB, if there is no connection with BB ...
My firmware size turned out to be 63 MB: blink: I’m going to post it ...: nea:

Attached files

Attached fileLengFull.cab(2.54 MB)

This file was previously laid out ??? Is that which you got from the firmware? If he, then I tried it, does not help!

LENG which you gave, I installed, the interface did not translate, only added a Russian keyboard. So I think you can't do without a flashing :( Help the guys, but .......

6AJI6EC I'm wondering what version of Sink you are using? When connecting to usb, the Windows give you a message like: found Windows mobile device ... etc.? I post the firmware from my device ....

The second part is below: D

Attached files

Attached fileET960_Rus_s609_060116.part2.rar(9.37 MB)

Post has been editedRec - 20.11.06, 01:00

The second part of the archive ....

Attached files

Attached fileET960_Rus_s609_060116.part1.rar(22 MB)

I used different parts of the active starting from 3.7. When you connect, Wind does not react at all ... Maybe the adapter is dead ??? Although charging through it goes ... I will lay out the firmware ... As soon as I sort out what's what. And how can I flash it then ??? Write instructions plz :)

And you know what else is very cool ... I can not make a dump of my firmware ... For he calls the card in CHINESE !!! And try to type these iroglyphs in the address line: (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19 13:47