> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Samizdat - a library in your pocket | Over half a million works of art - fantasy, adventure, detective ..

Rep: (9)
Samizdat - library in your pocket
Version: 2.0.1 Beta

Last update of the program in the header:21.10.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Over half a million works of art - fantasy, adventure, detective ...

Description:
The largest library of more than half a million works of art - fantasy, adventure, detective ...
Read the latest proizvdeniya contemporary authors without access to the Internet anywhere - on the road and on the road.
Loading works, followed by reading without Internet access.
Convenient Categories. Saving favorites. Bookmark in the book.
Comments and suggestions on the websitehttp://samizdat.moy.su

Homepage: http://tsvetkov.at.ua
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=ua.at...LnNhbWl6ZGF0Il0

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 2.0.1 Beta http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2122962/%D1%E0%EC%E8%E7%E4%E0%F2.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 21.10.12, 17:09
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (-2)
at unexpectedly Optimus (: D) closes and sorry ...

It was found that when the first starts sometimes flies, and then for some reason it works fine. I will look for and correct :).

Rep: (12)
The same Pts. long thought when I chose fiction, download the list during scrolling application fell.
PS do not like falling, but embarrassed that there is only one product of HG Wells

Post has been editedixf - 08.10.10, 11:47

The first time a section is loaded from the Internet, then takes from the cache is much faster. Updates if needed once a day. With good WiFi loading very fast.

Thank you for your comments! I am waiting for suggestions about improvements and additions to the program.

Post has been editedlordtao - 08.10.10, 11:54

Rep: (185)
Thank you, love pochitat.Raduet existence of the program in the Market, and download from there)

Rep: (26)
Not much understand where does the library. Not found no Lukyanenko, no gardens ... Discover the secret.

CAM izdat so clear?
The authors write themselves to spread their works.
Whether amateur or already known.

Post has been editedarhangel_87 - 08.10.10, 13:23

I say easier, read the online self-publishing for over 7 years. Lukyanenko not the best :) (but not the worst), found there are a lot of unknowns, but very interesting authors.

Rep: (36)
Itself Published on samizdat, and read many authors there are very good app! ;)

Rep: (13)
I have a suggestion to improve =) There is an author Andrzej Jasinski, he concurrently cheater (or vice versa)). He is a program written SIinformer (a sneaking suspicion that the author is aware of this, but okay)), it follows the obnovleniemi those authors whom you it hammered actually offer: extract the authors address of SIinformer and shove here to favorites or else there somewhere (such as a separate item for it to do), does not matter ... it is not difficult in principle, vsegolish xml file raskurochit need and convert to a format that is understood, this prog ... I think those who are in the subject will appreciate the ...

Rep: (3700)
arhangel_87,
In fact, the forum is a separate section "Bookstore" -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=18
And the book made it to share.

Yes, I know about this program, use it. One of the drawbacks that the formats for saving change :(. I'm going to tie in the future is the same update new works by favorite authors in my program.

Rep: (13)
lordtao,
Well, I would be very happy to import the authors there, as I have there and hangs 147 authors I find it easier to score on your prog than they interrupt it =)

P.S. below attached files where it stores its authors, myself starting programmer (2 uni course), and the like if I still had any affairs with sdf, then pull Adresse authors pages from xml even I can =)

P.P.S. Sorry sdf download failed, the site swears that I can not upload this type of file.

P.P.P.S. right now, it occurred that the import can ask for help from the very Yasinski on samizdat, he seems to think the guy adequate help =)

Attached files

Attached fileauthorts.xml(2.85 MB)

Post has been editedDaragonn - 09.10.10, 13:33

Many thanks to all who tested. bugs fixed. Thanks to everyone who sent in suggestions for improvement. I will do :)
Updates will be placed primarily on the Market, there is a convenient mechanism to update users. Change the subject does not work :( I can not add screenshots and replace the file. Therefore, publish in the response.

List proizvdeny:
With a long click on the product control menu appears.

Text view:
Briefly pressing the top or bottom of the text - scrolling page.
Short press poseredne - font size control and fast prokrtutka.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedlordtao - 09.10.10, 14:41

Rep: (0)
Did not find the search for the library .. I can badly looked .. (

Post has been editedsinos - 09.10.10, 16:01

Search unavailable. Will be in the next release :)

W.Master @ 09.10.2010, 11:22*
In fact, the forum is a separate section "Bookstore"

Thanks, I'll take a look.
I wish the author of the program of further development and early release of stable versii.Uveren program I long to dwell in his KMK: happy:

Link to the market

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
on the Optimus 1.6 when you try to download a list of the authors of the unexpected closure of the list of genres is not loaded. a black box and all

1. If the version 1.0.0 of the program, then upload the new version 1.0.1 from Market or on this board. Better with a convenience store, then I get the error codes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 01:43