> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Kobzi (news UA Today) | News of the leading Ukrainian online publications

Rep: (94)
Kobzi (UA Today news)
Version: 2.5.3

Last update of the program in the header:16.10.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Quick access to news from three popular online editions of Ukraine: Korrespondent.net, UBR.ua and ITC.ua.

Description:
Each tape covers the events of a certain theme: Korrespondent.net - socio-political news in the country, UBR.ua - business news and analysis of financial markets, ITC.ua - IT news and IT companies.

Android application allows you to read articles downloaded at any time offline. As well as sharing them via email and social networks.

Features of the application:
* Available news three online publications - Correspondent, UBR, ITC;
* Downloaded articles are available offline;
* The ability to share news on social networks or via email;
* Conveniently switch between the list of news.

Developer: Stanfy
Homepage: http://stanfy.com.ua/ua-today-android-details.html
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....stanfy.uatoday

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
Ukrainian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.5.3 UA Today (Post # 25873695)

Past versions

Post has been edited-Sotik- - 16.10.13, 22:28
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (22)
have in store

Rep: (13)
Downloaded, open the Customize ... there are only present the first two points - "About" and "Language Korr.net" ... the rest are missing setup.

A program is canceled! I, being far away from the motherland, it is very convenient to keep abreast of news, when there is no hand nouta.

1 author The program is worthy of attention! Thanks!

p.s. so that the Settings menu is not it? or is it just me?

Post has been editedAlexmaritime - 11.10.10, 01:43
Reason for editing: Added laudatory ode to the program and the author)!

Rep: (6)
a great program. simple but informative

Rep: (1)
The program lacks only comments: blush:

any comments it and where?

Rep: (1)
Be careful with this prog!

Found 4 days everything was ok.
Then one morning I wake up, I look - on the phone 56% charge (and before going to bed charged at 100%) and at the top is hanging icon updates.
Checking statistics NetCounter - 96 MB were downloaded per night! } -)
I'm shocked, reboot the device, the synchronization icon disappears, everything seems ok. All day the phone behaves as usual, but in the evening after 23-00 reappears icon begins downloading updates and then xs. Snoshu UA Today - icon disappears, and now 2 days everything is normal.

So be careful!

I saw with his staff the same. something too clever by half with the program developers. and without it can be fun to read IT news through any phone browser

Rep: (16)
I can not figure out how to remove read the news?

Rep: (24)
Found 4 days everything was ok.
Then one morning I wake up, I look - on the phone 56% charge (and before going to bed charged at 100%) and at the top is hanging icon updates.
Checking statistics NetCounter - 96 MB were downloaded per night!
I'm shocked, reboot the device, the synchronization icon disappears, everything seems ok. All day the phone behaves as usual, but in the evening after 23-00 reappears icon begins downloading updates and then xs. Snoshu UA Today - icon disappears, and now 2 days everything is normal.

So be careful!

Same garbage, the result was $ 50 :-(

Post has been editedDrake - 24.12.10, 23:05

Rep: (98)
Drake @ 24.12.2010, 22:04*
Same garbage, the result was $ 50

That's popados. Well I have sync turned off, and then so you can easily fly

Rep: (319)
Updatedversion 1.5

Attached files

Attached filecom.stanfy.uatoday.apk(378.64 KB)

Rep: (0)
I use a half-year, an ideal program for reading news Ukrainian. It is a pity so few sites connected to it :-(

Rep: (47)
Version much improved, but IMHO there are shortcomings:
1. When honored some news, then trying to get out, the program keeps your pages viewed, and you're pressing the arrow out on the phone as if turning the pages of all read (open) you news in the reverse order. Uncomfortable and do not understand why is so done.
2. Why, then came up with 2 windows type thing (which you can not select columns, only the news you choose) and normal, where resources can be selected. IMHO need to leave only a normal window with a choice of life. If the creators of the program have tried to do something like "Breaking news", it is better to have carried such a paragraph next to the resource and would be a possibility of it (the item) to disable who do not need it.
3. Sports news with iSport.ua. What for? After all, there sport.ua, a much better life.

But there are pluses:
1. Added new news resources. Now, apart from the usual news is sport and cars.
2. Unnecessary resources can turn off (not just an update but they will disappear from the list in the top bar).

And I would add no shared resources "such as" podrobnosti.ua, and specialized, such as sport.ua, finance.ua, then the user would be easier to choose the theme that interests him.

Attached files

Attached fileUA_Today_1.7.2.apk(769.66 KB)

Post has been editedLeMishoK - 03.09.11, 02:17

Rep: (0)
A perusal of the news somehow removed or not ??? while observing that they just pile up and pile up ((
or must be constantly re-install a program?

Rep: (3)
Excellent prog, but occasionally freezes synchronization and eats 100-200 MB per half day. It saves only to reinstall, but not always and not for long.

Rep: (26)
after purchase immediately set himself the application - mostly read with ITC.ua, so that the desktop ruled see and calmly look at your leisure.
the last 2 days really began glyuit - widget is empty and shows that there is no news. when you select a resource to view (ITC.ua) switches itself on korrespondent.ru
Now everything is fine again, but a little confused by this situation. what would the application traffic not eat, put in a firewall permission to connect only on Wi-Fi and includes a mobile network only when needed.

With ITC loads not news. All right?

They are someone else uses? The site developers a single word about the subject, like him, they scored. And maybe one thread of craftsmen tweak a file to a news itc.ua steel boot again?

Rep: (1056)
UA Today 2.2.1

Attached filecom.stanfy.uatoday-2.apk(1.52 MB)

List of changes :
Read new sources: KyivPost, Habrahabr, LB.ua, Forbes.ua, FINANCE.UA, Ukrainsky Tyzhden.

Rep: (1056)
Kobzi (UA Today) 2.3

Attached filecom.stanfy.uatoday-1.apk(1.62 MB)

List of changes :
- we changed the name :)http://www.kobzi.com
- Tape popular news includes articles from sources that you choose (for your request)
- change source control interface

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 12:56