> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Skype | The official Skype client for Android

Rep: (1737)

Last update of the program in the header:09.07.2019

| Skype PC - Discussion> | Skype for iPhone> | [WP8] Skype> | Rules of conduct in the branch> |

Attached Image
Short description:
One of the most famous programs for video calls.
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

EDescription:
Developer: Skype
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...om.skype.raider
Google Play Lite: https: //play.google.co…etails? id = com.skype.m2
Homepage: http://www.skype.com
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.skype.raider

Russian interface: Yes (except for additions that make craftsmen with XDA)

Requirements
operating systemAndroid 4.0.4 or later.

If your device is not listed in these lists, but it has Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS or a later version of this operating system, you can activate video calling in Skype settings. We draw your attention to the fact that the quality of video on this device may be worse than on certified devices.
If you are using Android 2.2 (Froyo), only the rear camera will work.
If the ability to activate video calling in the Skype settings on your device is not available, this means that video calling for your phone model is not supported yet.

The device must have a processor frequency from600 MHz and above and screen size 480x320 , 800x480 or 854x480 . Skype may not work correctly on models with a processor slower than 600 MHz and other screen resolutions.
Skype testing was done on HTC Desire, HTC Legend, Motorola Milestone XT 720, Motorola Milestone.
* Remember that when usingSkype on 3G mobile networks (EDGE, EV-DO and UMTS) you will be charged extra for traffic, therefore Skype recommends that you purchase a plan with an unlimited data transfer rate or use a WiFi network.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Old description

&Help make the topic cleaner and more useful!
Help make the topic cleaner and more useful! Use the buttons
PictureandPicture
for posting ratings, voting for the application.
Posts with a rating below zero will be viewed and deleted after checking. More about custom moderation ->Here

Reasons for changing the post rating
Minus:
• flood, offtopic
• rudeness, mate, insults
• conflict
• spam, commerce
• obvious violations of the rules
• Duplicate questions
• Dubbed posts

Plus:
• you need to add to the FAQ directory
• useful information
• and so on.

Useful information

1. Skype Standard Sound Replacement

2. Record calls to Skype.

3. Supported and Unsupported Devices

4. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. READ MUST BEFORE HOW TO PLACE THE QUESTION.

5. Full list of commands available in the chat window

6. Termination of support for Android 4.0.2 and below

7. You can also read the application.Droid Translator for Skype , allowing simultaneous translation of voice calls within an application or video calls via Skype and other VoIP services, from Developer Technology Improves the World Ltd.

Download:
Version: 8.49.0.49 dated 07/07/2019 (iMiKED)
Version: 8.48.0.51 Skype (arm) | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.47.0.73 Skype (arm) | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.47.0.71 Skype (arm) | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.46.0.60 Skype | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)

Version: 1.80.76.2 Lite Skype (Post Skrip54 # 86548721)
Version: 1.79.76.3 Lite Message в„–19888, by Skrip54
Version: 1.74.76.1 (arm) GP Skype (Post Skrip54 # 79787890)
Version: 1.71.76.31567 Lite Skype (Post Skrip54 # 77982963)
Pure Black SkypeLight GP version (regularly updated) Message в„–19168, author nowayatsavagemessiahzine.com
Modified Versions (All in one place)

Past versions
Version: 8.36.76.38 Preview (6.0 +) (arm) (x86) Skype (Post by vovanKARPO # 79898064)
Version: 8.15.0.412 build 1250003324 (GP) (5.0+) Skype (Post by PPTV King 7 # 79802114)
Version: 8.15.0.309 (China) Message в„–19309, author vovanKARPO
Version: 8.15.0.387 (4.0.3+) Skype (Post by PPTV King 7 # 78111667)

Version: 8.45.0.43 arm, GP (6.0+) Skype
Version: 8.43.0.53 GP (6.0+) Skype (Post by Ramzes26 # 84483728)
Version: 8.44.0.40 arm (6.0+) Message в„–20138, by Ramzes26
Version: 8.41.0.64 (6.0+) Message в„–19917, author ilias_div
Version: 8.41.0.64 arm, GP (6.0+) Skype (Post Ramzes26 # 83367945)
Version 8.42.0.77 arm, GP (6.0+) Skype
Version 1.74.76.1 Lite (4.0.3 +) (x86) Skype (Post by vovanKARPO # 79789656)
Version 8.36.0.52 arm, (6.0+) Skype (Post by Ramzes26 # 80067157)
Version 8.35.0.71 (x86) (6.0+) Skype (Post by vovanKARPO # 79752088)
Past Versions 8.X.X
Past Versions (Lite)
Version 1.6Version: 7.46.0.596(Stable)
Version: 7.46.0.596(Ad-free)
Version: 7.37.99.42(China)
Version 7.48.76.150 (4.0.3+) | (Beta)
Version 1.53.76.31128 (Lite | Beta)0.76.31339-release Lite (GP)
Message в„–19164, author skripin
Version 1.59.76.31328-release (GP) Lite Message в„–19154, author skripin
Version 1.58.76.31292 (Lite) Message в„–19120, author skripin

Post has been editediMiKED - Yesterday, 10:21
Reason for editing: Update: new version 8.49.0.49 dated 09/07/2019

Rep: (15)
b9ooo @ 01/11/19, 05:39*
infa 100% ???

To restore access to Skype, you need to enter the code that will be sent to the mail associated with your account. If you are not able to enter this mail, then you will not recognize the code, and the account will be useless for you. In melkomyagky it foul in a few years, so I think you will have time to take emergency measures. But the situation is complicated, if small-scale accounting was not tied to Skype at all, but only a nickname, in the old way.

https: //support.micros...t-account-doesnt-exist

We delete accounts after a long period of inactivity. Try to recall the last time you logged in, and use the table below to find out if your account was deleted due to inactivity.

If you still cannot find your username, or if you think your account has been deleted, register a new Microsoft account.If your account was closed more than 60 days ago, you may be able to get the same email address again.

Try to reset the password throughhttps://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx- This form is also accepted by Skype nicknames that are not tied to a small account.

Post has been editedEmblaze - 11.01.19, 06:58

Rep: (7)
* Emblaze
RAM 4 gig.

Put in the whitelist of the pitcher - does not help.
It is completely muffled and every launch is like for the first time, for half a minute ..

Truespb @ 01/11/2019, 10:14*
RAM 4 gig.

Put in the whitelist of the pitcher - does not help.
It is completely muffled and every launch is like for the first time, for half a minute ..

And with the same symptoms?

Obviously, the taskkiller nails it, try to create a trigger through an application like MacroDroid, although this is a crutch, of course.

The bug hasvenerable historyand is reproduced in a variety of hardware and software configurations. It seems that the small-sized ones themselves gave up on him and did not even try to force Skype to work adequately in the background.

Post has been editedEmblaze - 11.01.19, 13:24

Rep: (6)
Hello. What is the difference between the Chinese version and the usual one? Do the notifications work correctly on the Chinese version?
I installed the Chinese version, but it did not become attached to the microG for receiving notifications. How to make the Chinese version could get pushy?

Post has been editedashot0539 - 11.01.19, 18:41

Rep: (1)
Emblaze @ 01/11/19, 08:51*
To restore access to Skype, you need

What a horror o.O

Rep: (1)
With the Lite version, the same problems with confirming the account as in the 8th?

Rep: (27)
b9ooo @ 01/11/19, 23:57*
With the Lite version, the same problems with confirming the account as in the 8th?

I understand that confirmation of the account does not depend at all on what version a person uses, for example I had such confirmation on the computer version (Skype 7 is installed), most likely this way they simply check the efficiency of the attached e-mail.

<<Serg>> @ 12.01.2019, 10:26 *
I understand that confirmation of the account does not depend at all on what version a person uses, for example I had such confirmation on the computer version (Skype 7 is installed), most likely this way they simply check the efficiency of the attached e-mail.

I recently got more interesting: throughweb versionSkype requested confirmation. Probably, they spend annual shrinking of the user base. A couple of years ago, in the same manner, they cut the free disk space quota in OneDrive from 15 to 5 GB: those who didn’t manage to follow the link sent to the post office to confirm the account’s activity were late.

Post has been editedEmblaze - 12.01.19, 12:45

Emblaze @ 01/12/19 12:43*
Probably, they spend annual shrinking of the user base.

Maybe so, they are already there ohreneli, not only did Skype itself fuck up to horror in the new versions, so also the account is under pressure, apparently trying to get people to stop using it.

Rep: (0)
Dear, is there a version of Skype for android without Google, so that you can easily communicate with Skype on iphone 6? thank.

Rep: (1557)
user.com @ 01/13/19, 00:00*
version of skype for android without google

Look at the topic header, there are links to it, or rather to them - there are many versions ...

Rep: (2)
Good day!

I wrote on the last page about the problem on Lenovo's uncle's tablet - I can't hear it on Skype.
I did everything as advised: I cleared, deleted the old Skype and installed a new one (the older version I downloaded here). Checked - hurray! earned, uncle heard. On GooglePlay removed the tick in order to Skype was not automatically updated. Another checked - everything is OK.
He went to his home. It rings - it is not audible again. What the?! I say - look, what is your version now?
And certainly not the one that I installed (7 with some numbers). And not even the one that his brother updated him when his uncle came to us (8 with some numbers, conventionally 005), but the previous one, which he had (8 with some numbers, conventionally 004).
How did this happen? Did we do something wrong?

* Socotra,
Very often, when launching old versions, they themselves ask to be updated, maybe your uncle accidentally clicked ... Or someone updated it manually, and in the play market it is generally better to completely disable auto-update in your case. Now you need to completely remove this version of the new one and put the previous one that worked

Post has been edited<<Serg>> - 14.01.19, 13:46
Reason for editing: Typo

Rep: (2)
* <<Serg>>,
Yes, I didn’t even have to update it accidentally, I told him that it was impossible to update and he understood that the version was older, etc.
And I disabled the auto-update of Skype. Or do you mean that he needs to disable all other programs auto-update?

* Socotra,
I meant to completely disable the auto-update feature in the market itself, the most reliable way

Post has been edited<<Serg>> - 14.01.19, 14:22

The play market is also updated, and after the next update, the individual settings of some programs (in this case, Skype) got off and it was updated, I think that the best way is to receive notifications about new versions of programs, but manually update only the necessary

Rep: (374)
Pure Black SkypeLight 1.75.76.4 GP mod
Updates as usual inTHISpost

Rep: (7)
* Emblaze
Light, fashion - tried everything.
Trouble real started exactly two years ago, when Skype simultaneously stopped working on the laptop, smart and tablet. On the computer (wines xp) did not start, and he doesn’t need it there, but a whistle with missing calls on the mobile android platform is in full growth. Before that, for a couple of years everything had been plowed without complaints and strikes.

Rep: (452)
On hp it was enough to install a donkey 8.

On hp it was enough to install a donkey 8.

Practice shows that this is not enough, Skype is now for normal operationrequiredsupport for more recent encryption features in TLS than this donkey can handle.

On Oink with a donkey over 9, however, you can use the web version.

Post has been editedEmblaze - 16.01.19, 17:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 02:26