> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Skype | The official Skype client for Android

Rep: (1782)
Version: 8.58.0.93 / 8.15.0.430 / 1.84.76.1

Last update of the program in the header:19.03.2020

| Skype PC - Discussion> | Skype for iPhone> | [WP8] Skype> |

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
EDescription:
Developer: Skype
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...om.skype.raider
Google Play Lite: https: //play.google.co…etails? id = com.skype.m2
Homepage: http://www.skype.com
Google Play Preview: https: //play.google.co... id = com.skype.insiders?
Russian interface: Yes (except for additions that make craftsmen with XDA)
Requirements
operating systemAndroid 4.0.4 or later.
If your device is not listed in these lists, but it has Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS or a later version of this operating system, you can activate video calling in Skype settings. We draw your attention to the fact that the quality of video on this device may be worse than on certified devices.
If you are using Android 2.2 (Froyo), only the rear camera will work.
If the ability to activate video calling in the Skype settings on your device is not available, this means that video calling for your phone model is not supported yet.
The device must have a processor frequency from600 MHz and above and screen size 480x320 , 800x480 or 854x480 . Skype may not work correctly on models with a processor slower than 600 MHz and other screen resolutions.
Skype testing was done on HTC Desire, HTC Legend, Motorola Milestone XT 720, Motorola Milestone.
* Remember that when usingSkype on 3G mobile networks (EDGE, EV-DO and UMTS) you will be charged extra for traffic, therefore Skype recommends that you purchase a plan with an unlimited data transfer rate or use a WiFi network.
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Old description
&Help make the topic cleaner and more useful!
Help make the topic cleaner and more useful! Use the buttons
PictureandPicture
for posting ratings, voting for the application.
Posts with a rating below zero will be viewed and deleted after checking. More about custom moderation ->Here
Reasons for changing the post rating
Minus:
• flood, offtopic
• rudeness, mate, insults
• conflict
• spam, commerce
• obvious violations of the rules
• Duplicate questions
• Dubbed posts

Plus:
• you need to add to the FAQ directory
• useful information
• and so on.
Useful information
  1. Skype Standard Sound Replacement
  2. Record calls to Skype.
  3. Supported and Unsupported Devices
  4. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. READ MUST BEFORE HOW TO PLACE THE QUESTION.
  5. Full list of commands available in the chat window
  6. Termination of support for Android 4.0.2 and below
  7. You can also read the application.Droid Translator for Skype , allowing simultaneous translation of voice calls within an application or video calls via Skype and other VoIP services, from Developer Technology Improves the World Ltd.

Download:
Version: 8.58.0.93 A new version of the Market (bulat42)
Version: 8.57.0.119 A new version of the Market (bulat42)
Version: 8.57.0.116 A new version of the Market (bulat42)
Version: 8.56.0.100 Market of from 30.01.2020 (gar_alex)
Version: 8.55.0.123 Market of from 11.12.2019 (bulat42)
Version: 8.54.0.91 (6.0+) Skype (Djek-Energetik)

Version: 8.15.0.430 (4.0.3+) Skype (Post Garbarick # 89445783)
Version: 1.84.76.1 Light Skype (arm 64), GP of 17 September. 2019 (Skrip54)

Modifications
Everything in one place Skype (Post Raynle # 65046563)

Pure Black SkypeLight GP version (regularly updated) Message в„–19168, author nowayatsavagemessiahzine.com
Fashion from Siemens92
Fashion Skype
Fashion Skype
[/ spoiler]
Past versions
Version: 8.54.0.90 6.0+ (gar_alex)
Version: 1.83.76.5 Lite Skype Light (arm64), GP from 6 Sept. 2019 (Skrip54)
Version: 1.83.76.3 Lite Skype (Post Skrip54 # 88642175)
Version: 8.53.0.86 Skype - free IM & video calls (froster_dandy)
Version: 8.52.0.149 9/28/19 (# SanГ«kk)
Version: 8.15.0.428 (4.0.3+) Skype (Post Garbarick # 87815604)
Version: 8.51.0.80 (6.0+) Skype в„ў - IM & video chat (08/15/2019) (froster_dandy)
Version: 8.51.0.80 (6.0+) Skype | arm-v8a | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.50.0.43 Skype - Free Video Call & Chat (froster_dandy)
Version: 8.50.0.43 (arm64) GP (moorware)
Version: 8.49.0.49 dated 07/07/2019 (iMiKED)
Version: 1.80.76.2 Lite Skype (Post Skrip54 # 86548721)
Version: 1.79.76.3 Lite Message в„–19888, by Skrip54
Version: 1.74.76.1 (arm) GP Lite Skype (Post Skrip54 # 79787890)
Version: 1.71.76.31567 Skype (Post Skrip54 # 77982963)
Version: 8.48.0.51 Skype (arm) | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.47.0.73 Skype (arm) | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.47.0.71 Skype (arm) | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.46.0.60 Skype | 6.0+ | GP (Ramzes26)
Version: 8.36.76.38 Preview (6.0 +) (arm) (x86) Skype (Post by vovanKARPO # 79898064)
Version: 8.15.0.412 build 1250003324 (GP) (5.0+) Skype (Post by PPTV King 7 # 79802114)
Version: 8.15.0.309 (China) Message в„–19309, author vovanKARPO
Version: 8.15.0.387 (4.0.3+) Skype (Post by PPTV King 7 # 78111667)
Version: 8.45.0.43 arm, GP (6.0+) Skype
Version: 8.43.0.53 GP (6.0+) Skype (Post by Ramzes26 # 84483728)
Version: 8.44.0.40 arm (6.0+) Message в„–20138, by Ramzes26
Version: 8.41.0.64 (6.0+) Message в„–19917, author ilias_div
Version: 8.41.0.64 arm, GP (6.0+) Skype (Post Ramzes26 # 83367945)
Version 8.42.0.77 arm, GP (6.0+) Skype
Version 1.74.76.1 Lite (4.0.3 +) (x86) Skype (Post by vovanKARPO # 79789656)
Version 8.36.0.52 arm, (6.0+) Skype (Post by Ramzes26 # 80067157)
Version 8.35.0.71 (x86) (6.0+) Skype (Post by vovanKARPO # 79752088)
Past Versions 8.X.X
Past Versions (Lite)
Preview Skype Lite mod v7.48.76.146
Version 1.6Version: 7.46.0.596(Stable)
Version: 7.46.0.596(Ad-free)
Version: 7.37.99.42(China)
Version 7.48.76.150 (4.0.3+) | (Beta)
Version 1.53.76.31128 (Lite | Beta)0.76.31339-release Lite (GP)
Message в„–19164, author skripin
Version 1.59.76.31328-release (GP) Lite Message в„–19154, author skripin
Version 1.58.76.31292 (Lite) Message в„–19120, author skripin
Useful additions

The curator of the topic isahmetov-82

Post has been editedgar_alex - 19.03.20, 19:36
Reason for editing: date in the header

Rep: (48)
* Q1-w2-e3-r4 In version 7 has a chat with the desired interlocutor, right above three points, Options melodies. Melody is placed on each own, if desired. 8 In this luxury is not :(

Rep: (1)
Chemodan33 @ 05.10.18, 10:11*
Q1-w2-e3-r4, in version 7 has a chat with the desired interlocutor, right above three points, Options melodies. Melody is placed on each own, if desired. In the 8 no such luxury

The 8-ke no one in the 9-ke there is no other. And why all of these updates?

Post has been editedQ1-w2-e3-r4 - 05.10.18, 11:37

Rep: (1237)
Skype Lite 1.66.76.31569-release GP

What's new:
Make our app even faster and better. We have addressed this build.
Please keep the feedback coming! Thank you!

Attached fileSkype Layt_1.66.76.31569-release.apk(21.84 MB)

Post has been editedSkrip54 - 05.10.18, 15:04

Rep: (6)
How to get around restrictions on the number and volume of file transfers? For example, the video size is not larger than 100 megabytes. This is ridiculous. Microsoft damn.

Rep: (1790)
lenar2000 @ 07.10.18, 15:21*
How to get around restrictions on the number and volume of file transfers?

Just upload files to a third-party exchanger / cloud, and Skype to give only a link to a file ...

Rep: (59)
I have yet not found a way to pull out (save) the story in the eight over 30 days?

BigBobson @ 07.10.2018, 17:56*
Just upload files to a third-party exchanger / cloud, and Skype to give only a link to a file ...

It is a way familiar to me. I used to transmit video, weighing 1GB on Skype and photos without limitations were, and now ... It is a year and a half ago.

Rep: (1)
Good evening.
Prompt please version of Skype Lite without reactions to the message (without emoticons in the upper right corner of each post), without the traffic information in the curtain near the left photo, and without reference to Google services. Well, needless to +/- stable.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (27)
Tried a bunch of versions of Skype, and only one works more or less stable, at least not rebut the body ... But, for one thing, auto-update ...
Can someone help otsoedenit this version of pleymarketa?

Thank you in advance.
Attached fileSkype 8.15.0.318-release.apk(22.4 MB)

Rep: (1790)
sromilan @ 08.10.18, 23:37*
for one thing, autoupdate

You can simply disable the auto-update settings, GP ...

Rep: (109)
sromilan @ 09.10.18, 00:37*
Can someone help otsoedenit this version of pleymarketa?
Thank you in advance.

join the request, only really need to change the name of the package,
and then "sewn" Skype interfere!

Rep: (0)
Raynle @ 08/16/2017, 22:24*
Supported and Unsupported Devices
Supported (according of.informatsii on Skype):
Google nexus s
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo
Sony Ericsson Xperia pro
HTC Desire S
Samsung Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S (2.2)
Samsung Droid Charge - Verizon
Samsung Galaxy Tab
HTC Desire (2.2)
HTC Thunderbolt - Verizon
HTC Sensation
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Evo 3D
HTC Incredible S
HTC Desire HD
HTC Flyer
LG Revolution - Verizon (2.2)
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro
Acer a5
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (T-Mobile)
HTC SHOOTER (KDDI)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Live with Walkman
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V
Acer Iconia Tablet (A500)
LG Optimus Black LANDSCAPE ONLY
LG Optimus 3D LANDSCAPE ONLY
LG Optimus 2x LANDSCAPE ONLY
LG Optimus One ARM V6
Motorola photon
Motorola Droid3 LANDSCAPE ONLY
Motorola Bionic LANDSCAPE ONLY
Motorola xoom
Motorola atrix
With version Skype 2.8:
Samsung Captivate Glide
samsung Exhilarate
Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000, SGH-I717)
Samsung Galaxy Player
Samsung Galaxy S WiFi
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
Samsung Vibrant Plus
samsung Vital
Sony Tablet S

unsupported:
All devices on ARM v.6 video is not supported by the hardware, as They have NEON instructions. It's a fair amount of public sector and old models (including the Legend, etc.).

On the Samsung i9003 video call does not work, it can not yet be correct.
If someone wants to shift supportSamsung GT-I9003 Galaxy S scLCDthe deadlock - the author asks to XDA to share certain information -tyts here. Write only on XDA (here is not necessary) and poke only knowing English.

FAQ - Frequently asked questions and answers.MUST READ BEFORE posting your question.
Q. How do I turn off notifications for birthdays?
BUT.Skype (Post zamboga # 56554614)
Q. Tell me this: if you install on a smart Skype, when calling from the phone book there is a window with a choice of programs through which to make the call. If you put the bottom checkbox and choose any, then this program will then run automatically. Question: how after selecting Jackdaws (and the lack of a window) to make this window appear again?
A. It is necessary to clear the default values, as described in the FAQ on the Android OS:Android OS FAQ. And in the convenience store there is a very good program - DefaultApp Reset. Free, allows you to reset the default program in a very simple and understandable form.

Q. The problem with Skype, the older version deleted, but the latter can not deliver, because the system says that little memory. Memory is full, I put some decent prog - everything is OK. Something is with Skype, but what?
A. The problem is seen mostly on the Samsung (S9000, Galaxy Tab). The decision requiresROOT is right . With the help of RootExplorer need to manually remove:
- at File: /data/app/com.skipe.raider...apk, it can not be ...
- location at the address: /data/data/com.skype.raider
and then restart the machine and deliver a normal version of Skype ...
If there is no Root rights (this can be understood, by running the first time Root explorer -. If the system does not ask for permission to Ruth's right, you do not rutovany phone How to Root can be asked to discuss the branch of your phone, NOT HERE.)

Q. Put a checkbox in the patched version for compulsory inclusion of video calls, but now Skype hang / crash when the program starts.
A. In 99% of cases the problem is an incompatible processor - architecture ARM v.6 (almost all state employees, the Chinese and other low end devices) are not supported by libraries Skype, there's nothing to be done, the video will not.

Q. On SGS1 (i9000) it is impossible to switch the video camera on the front, what to do?
A. Update the firmware to 2.3.3, the old firmware do not work correctly with the new functionality of Skype. Based on official information in the Market, the front camera can be operated only by 2.3, this applies to all devices.

Q. Can I get rid of the sounds in Skype (input / output, etc.)?
A. This functionality is in the patched version from XDA. And still a heap.

Q. How do I delete the message history on Skype?
A. Separately, you can not only together with all program data (including username, password): Applications =>skype =>erase data. Program to clean the cache does not remove the story. (thanksmattwey ).
But the point is that after some time, Skype will still load the messages, ie, in fact there is no solution.

Q. What should I do - in full screen shows my videos and video sobsesednika small window at the bottom left, is it possible to do the opposite? In the setting of whether there is something I have not found.
A double tap on the small window.

Q. And somehow possible to send messages to Skype my "Send" button, not a newline on the virtual keyboard? To be able to write a few lines of a message? And I have not found settings ...
A. No, you can not. Pressing Enter sends message.

Q. Is Skype mobile client can send or receive a file?
A. Yes, the latest version can.

Q. Other! all read, but not nashel- whether in skype for android do mode- invisible? in Windows it is simple. but as here?
A. Personal data ->top right is a magnifier, and a check mark next to ->tapnite on tick ->Select the mode.

Q. The message should reach the contact is offline? Something I did not work until we both find ourselves in a network
A. It must be so, it is not ICQ. (thanksEN0TTT )

Q. Do not switch the image on the front-facing camera. What to do?
A1. Make sure that your device has a front facing camera. Any opening of the speaker often are light sensors and proximity. DevDB.ru to help. In particular, HTC HD2, ACER Liquid (mt) there is no front-facing camera (as well as almost all devices that were released more than 2 years ago).
A2. If you have a version of Android is not 2.3, the official Skype does not support the front camera on these devices. You can try to patched version of item 3 caps, sometimes helps. Other versions of trying useless.

Q. After you install writes "Not applicable".
A. Do not uninstall the older version of Skype. Or remained undeleted files from the old version - sm.vtoroy question FAQ above.

Q. Hello, put ofitsialku a convenience store, normal chat only if you use the speakerphone, if you use the normal phone like the pancake I hear all I did not hear anybody, TAKE impression that the presentation to the device to the ear turns off the screen with him and stirred up microphone ;-( whether one is it?
A1. say thank youHTC's , It is still incurable. That's what officially recommended Skype :
  • Fold the call screen, proximity sensor activated only when switched on this screen.
  • Call through 3G (a problem seen only on WiFi)
  • Plug headphones
  • Put Android 2.3 and higher
A2. The patched version (item 2 - for Android 2.3), you can prevent the screen off. Click Advanced Settings - Keep screen alive. Gurgling should abyss. Not to say that the work is very clean, but an order of magnitude better than what it was! Well, of course, the screen is always lit during the conversation. Skype and so robust design eats battery, and then there's the screen. (Say thank you-chapa- )
A3. To resolve this issue (if not approached options deliver Android 2.3, to connect a headset or call 3d):
- to establish a forum version 1.0.0.983
- after dialing press the "House" key (thanksRainbow))) )

Q. When you call, if you have installed a speakerphone, it's OK, but if you put on the microphone, when the proximity sensor is triggered, the interlocutor's voice is lost.
A. This problem NTS - is recommended to enable maximum performance WI-FI in the body settings (Settings-Wireless Network-Settings Wi-Fi - menu - Advanced).

Q. Green image on HTC devices.
A. This problem HTC firewood.Solution for rutovannyh and S-off devices - Installer for HTC Sensation, Otherwise you can not decide yet.
More cleaved, fresher (without installer, i.e. should be more universally):Skype for Android (Post # 13995787)

Q. Spontaneously starts with Skype phone / tablet is turned on.
A. It is necessary to remove Skype from the boot usingВ® Autostarts

Q. consistently show that I'm on the web, although in fact all off.
BUT.
1. It is necessary to dial in chat commands:
/ Showplaces (list any other items for which is currently used by Skype Name)
/ Remotelogout (Exit all instances except the current one. This will stop receiving push-notifications in all other instances)
2. Skype (Post Fetisov-Aleksey # 34569136)

Q. Where can I find designated contacts avatars?
BUT.Description in this report

And what about the connections of the on blyutuzu, tried 12 different Bluetooth headsets and bluetooth speaker 4, with video calls via Skype throws on the speakerphone and switch button in Vaybere vatsape or not, what to do?

Post has been editedzhuber4ik - 10.10.18, 07:14

Rep: (43)
* ctas8888
GtgandDgt @ 02.10.18, 23:20*
ctas8888, Could you make a mod on the 8th version, and then there was a problem (Post GtgandDgt # 77596692)?
I support the request, his former mod works for me very well!

Rep: (155)
It came to Gmail

Attached Image
Have you recently used the Skype version 7. If you have already upgraded to version 8, Skype, please ignore this message.

Announces the completion ofSkype version 7 supportfor desktop and mobile devices 1 and 15 November 2018 respectively. After the end of the support to upgrade to version 8 will become mandatory. You can some more time to use the old version, but we recommend you to update Skype now to avoid disruptions.

Rep: (91)
* Leshugan
We look forward to the 16th. If anything, the Chinese put, there is. And so, while the seventh and works synchronously.
Attached Image

Post has been editedbulgakov_vasilii - 10.10.18, 12:12

Rep: (10415)
Skype Preview v8.32.76.51(GP)

What's new:
You can always find out what’s been upcoming in the Microsoft Online Forums:https://aka.ms/skypeinsiderforum
Thank you for supporting Skype!

(6.0 +) (arm): Attached fileSkype_v8.32.76.51_134316191.apk(30.07 MB)

(6.0 +) (x86): Attached fileSkype_v8.32.76.51_134316192.apk(32.68 MB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 11.10.18, 00:38

Rep: (4)
Sorry, maybe I'm not writing there. I had a problem in version 8, the chat window during the call is very narrow, somehow it can be expanded. Or as it was in version 7, that it could be regulated. It is not very convenient to read the text. If there is a developer here, then please hear and make such a function. Thanks you.

Hello everyone, tell me I have aa2lite xiaomi with a screen resolution of 19: 9 video when calling not full screen, from the bottom to a 20% black screen. There is a version with an expansion of the screen on the whole diagonal.

Rep: (10415)
Skype Preview v8.33.76.26(GP)

What's new:
You can always find out what’s been upcoming in the Microsoft Online Forums:https://aka.ms/skypeinsiderforum
Thank you for supporting Skype!

(6.0 +) (arm): Attached fileSkype_v8.33.76.26_134316299.apk(30.1 MB)

(6.0 +) (x86): Attached fileSkype_v8.33.76.26_134316300.apk(32.72 MB)

Rep: (395)
Pure Black SkypeLight 1.66.76.31569 GP mod
Updates as usual inTHISpost

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 16:58