Invites to closed resources

Rep: (59)
Invites to closed resources

Theme rules:
  1. IN THIS TOPIC, POSTING OF CONTACT DATA IS PROHIBITED!
  2. Users who are on the forum for less than 6 months or with the number of messages less than 100, must provide confirmation (screenshots, etc.) of the presence of an invite (exceptions are possible)
  3. Messages written in style:"Who does not mind giving an invite to ...."will be deleted
  4. Before posting, read the last 1-2 pages of the topic, maybe someone has already posted what you need
  5. If you are asking for an invite, without offering anything in return, then indicate a good reason why you should issue an invite(for tracker: screenshot of ratio proof and download & upload from any other torrent tracker, speedtest, seedbox, etc.)
  6. Beggars here do not like
  7. The exchange of contact information only in PM (QMS)
  8. Selling invites prohibited by forum rules

A post that violates the rules of the topic may be removed.

!!!!!

Example of filling the post
1. I have an invite (s) to resource (s):

2. Need (s) invite (s) to resource (s):

If you made an exchange, cross out the invite that you spent -watch.is
!!!!!

Useful information for those wishing to get an invite tapochek, teamhdand other trackers

Black list of users who should not issue invites

Topics Curator - atom63 All questions and suggestions for the development of topics in QMS

K
Registration on inmac.org disabled invite will not help. Messages requesting an invite will be removed.
HDBits.org is not available fornewusers from Russia and Ukraine from 12/18/17
About bluebird readhere

K
Friends are regularvisitorsasking-giving, respect others, please do not raise your messages every two or three days. Please raise them no more than once a week.

Do not forget to thank the user who shared the invite, by raising the reputation!

Post has been editedatom63 - 11.09.20, 14:39
Reason for editing: jacoo577

Rep: (0)
Hello!
I would really appreciate if someone can invite IPTorrents.
Screens from other trackers without any problems give the PM.
Thank.

Rep: (1)
Please share with us on an invite tapochek.net: rolleyes:

Hello! Help to get an invite to teamhd and IPTorrents.
thank

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (20)
* ezhik116, You here

Rep: (2)
Hello!

There are 2, invite to tapochek.net need to 0day.kiev.ua

Rep: (9)
Change bluebird on sneaker

Post has been editedsadangel2 - 12.01.20, 11:51

Rep: (12)
Hello! I beg to invite tapochek.net. I promise to responsibly distribute. Statistics from other trackers can show you in a PM.

Rep: (4)
Hello! I beg to invite tapochek.net
Statistics with a pair of trackers
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (297)
4erv @ 12.01.20, 18:20*
I ask for an invite to tapochek.net

write to koumiss discuss

Rep: (2)
On vacation I did not go on bluebird-hd.org site, as a result of blocked access, although there was a good record, I would appreciate assistance in the restoration of access or invite for a new registration.
on TeamHD
Rating: 2.790
Uploaded: 91.99 GB
Downloaded: 32.97 GB

socium @ 13.01.20, 00:16*
On vacation I did not go on bluebird-hd.org site, as a result of blocked access, although there was a good record, I would appreciate assistance in the restoration of access or invite for a new registration.
on TeamHD
Rating: 2.790
Uploaded: 91.99 GB
Downloaded: 32.97 GB

is this (371 weeks) awesome rtg o.O

Need an invite to the Revolution

MatrixVIP @ 13.01.20, 00:39*
Need an invite to the Revolution

If you are asking for an invite, without offering anything in return, then indicate a good reason why you should issue an invite

Good day, if still valid and can I invite a resource tapochek.net
I would be very grateful.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (56)
socium @ 12.01.20, 22:16*
On vacation I did not go on bluebird-hd.org site, as a result of blocked access, although there was a good statistics

tales of it all, I have for months (or even half a year) do not come, and nothing. Perhaps you have a bird on the same rating and the amount given away was that on TeamHD ...
IMHO it is time to understand that if you are brought to the ban, then no one will not give you an invite because you do not understand how to use private trackers rating

axiq @ 13.01.20, 11:55*
tales of it all, I have for months (or even half a year) do not come, and nothing. Perhaps you have a bird on the same rating and the amount given away was that on TeamHD ...
IMHO it is time to understand that if you are brought to the ban, then no one will not give you an invite because you do not understand how to use private trackers rating

: Blush: User is disabled for 3 outstanding alerts.

Rep: (56)
* gazeman,
and I that we somehow say that they cut off for what they did not come, but in fact "just do not know how to cook them"

Hello.
I would like to return to the blue bird - bluebird-hd
Was there a long time, very much so. The rating was human, something in the region of 5 - I do not know, someone can little, but I was missing. Rights are not violated, and Ran You did not play, not a rat, had even participated in paying for something. Nick was the same as here. Teymur1974. Due to certain circumstances I did not come to life in the summer. If anyone has access to the database, I think that it is easy to check. Only this can explain the fact that to get to the resource can not, and attempts to recover the password fails.
I would be happy to get an invite. In return, I can not offer anything other than a financial reward.
There is a screen with rutrakera.

Attached Image

* gazeman,
I'm sorry, but you have the opportunity my nickname on the bird check - Teymur1974? Is it possible to regain access? And that is a pity - some no rating was.

Teymur1974 @ 13.01.20, 12:56*
I would like to return to the blue bird - bluebird-hd

unreal.

Posted on 01/13/2020, 10:03:

Teymur1974 @ 13.01.20, 13:02*
I'm sorry, but you have the opportunity my nickname on the bird check - Teymur1974? Is it possible to regain access? And that is a pity - some no rating was.

ryadyah not even the system itself is not purely active.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/20, 00:14