> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Mophun Emulator

Rep: (115)
Mophun is the toy platform for SonyEricsson mobile phones.
Very fast in 3D (toys on the PlayStation1 level graphics in the emulator on Motorola MPX200 run very well), there is a SISTool program for extracting Mophun files from ***. Sis (Symbian games), which means that many games for Symbian are made on this platform.
The Mophun emulator works on WM 5.0 for smartphones and PDAs, as well as on WM 2003 for smartphones. On WM 2003 for PDA does not work. You can’t play many games on the PDA due to the lack of buttons.
Attached Image

Mophun.exe emulator file and program for launching games fromBArtWell4mophun.exe posted by PEKTIN : MOPHNUN2.zip

Start method from PEKTIN (edited):
1) We get the MOPHUN folder from the archive (link above) and put this folder on the card. If we want to use the program file of the emulator from another source, be sure to rename it to mophun.exe and also put it in the MOPHUN folder with a replacement;
2) In the MOPHUN folder lies the GAMES folder, in it we create folders with the names of the games (for example, Carmageddon, American Racing, etc.);
3) In the folders with the names of the games we put the files of the games themselves, previously extracted from ***. Sis files and renamed to game.mpn (for example, Carmageddon.mpn needs to be renamed to game.mpn) (about the method of extracting the game file ***. Mpn from the ***. sis file see below);
4) We open the program for launching 4mophun.exe games, in the upper window we see the names of the folders we created with the names of the games, which is actually a list of games, select a game, click OK, play.

Another way to start
You can, in principle, not use the program to run 4mophun.exe games, in this case you do not need to create either the GAMES folder or the folders with the names of the games. It is enough to put the game file renamed to game.mpn in the folder with the program file of the emulator mophun.exe or mophunQVGA.exe and run mophun.exe or mophunQVGA.exe. However, if there are several games on the PDA, this method is inconvenient.

How to extract mophun file ***. Mpn (game file) from ***. Sis file
1) Run the program on the BBSistooldownloaded fromdimonvideo.ru, click on “Open”, open the file ***. sis we need, then click on “Unzip to folder”, find the folder in which we want to put the unpacked files, click “OK”, and all files packed in *** .sis, are unpacked to the specified folder;
2) We are looking for the ***. Mpn format file in the unpacked file, rename it to game.mpn;
3) We upload the game.mpn file to the folder with the name of the game (see paragraph 3 above “Launch Methods from PEKTIN”) or to the folder with mophun.exe or mophunQVGA.exe (see “Another Launch Method” above).

Archive with games from PEKTIN : MOPHNUN.rar

Many of the Mofan games fit perfectly on bluetooth. In multiplayer mode, some have the ability to connect via bluetooth (for example, Carmageddon 3D, FatalArena, Lock-n-Load 2). The connection scheme is simple: one selects the Host mode and the body goes into standby mode, the second selects Join, and its device automatically finds and connects with the Host.

Discussion on board.riot.ru:http://board.riot.ru/27-smartfony/8150-mophun-games-2.html

Offsite:http://www.mophun.com/

Rep: (143)
kozhura ,
I'm sick to the eye Simnse spoil, and I have there 3 and 4 buttons do not work ... :(

Rep: (718)
kozhura ,
Pektin Guys fucking! siemens1 , Laid karmagedon there in the archive are two fayla.Papku them open, Tapan by the fact that the .exe and vso.U me goes and cards with mashinki.Vozmozhno thing in Windows, mnu fifth.

During until natykival,siemens1 unsubscribed.

caramba_sda ,
I'm not on a PDA (2003 SE), not on the smartphone (2003 SE QVGA) does not work ... :(

Rep: (30)
my 2003se and will not start, but full of the sound issue and all.

Brenwen ,
I have a smart says to another version of the emulator<_<

Rep: (11)
means guys deal in windsurfing at the MNA 5 so ..: unsure:

Rep: (93)
Excellent everything goes !!!!! Most likely the case in the VM 5! If Yeshe and Sinezubov sparkle, then voobshe supper! And Yeshe, who knows the game under Mofa (as I understood not all, you can run! Or something I'm doing wrong!)? At least write the name! :)

Any Mona run !! I wrote rename game in game.mpn

Rep: (7)
It's not in WM5, and a limited support devices, namely smartphones HTC and many (perhaps this is due to native support for java? Which is not possible to put on a normal PDA, ie java from HTC did not get up on my hx2190), but not all Pocket PC.

So on my hx2190 program does not run in any way, and it would be very nice to play on your PDA mophun, on the phone I have a lot of games under him.

Rep: (0)
I should Java Jeode, PDA hx2790 (5 os)
Downloaded lokNload earned (quickly), but how to get out unsorted.
Maybe it's in Java?

Rep: (5)
Current checked on Delle couple of games. All the plow! :)

I wm 5 and the emulsion starts but runs the current joystick, and other buttons do not work. So do you want? (In some games, interfere, such as DaVinci Code)

Rep: (101)
At S200 FSE plows on hurray))

I got to run Lock n Load 2: yahoo:
Current output soft reset

Attached Image

Generally these games Pts not a lot, but ... all the same ETA prog pleases.
1.Idem www.mophun.com on site
2.Vybiraem a game
3.Ischem it through yandex)))
4. If UTB JAVA and format * .JAr, unpack Rahr-tasting, if * .SIS, That unpack SISTool.
5.Ischem unpacked file format * .MPN, and pereimennovyvaem it in game.mpn
6.Zakachivaem it in one folder or mophun.exe mophunQVGA.exe
7.Zapuskaem ayzishnik !!!

Post has been editedwebzer - 06.12.06, 22:57

Rep: (3)
I can help with mofanami ...
Razesnyu Situatsiyu..na as I know from Windows does not depend on the game are the AI ​​is not .. It all depends on the screen resolution ..
There are 2 emulator .. One for QVGA (assumed INTO is the latest version on it unnecessarily Karmagedon Goes 3D)
Second Universal - for smart with a resolution of 176x220 and 320x240, but it does not go Karma 3D (writes that we need a newer version of the emulator) ...
On schot PDA .. Do not know probyval run on Pocket PC 2005 emulator goes everything.

There takzhe program for the selection of toys from a man by the nickname bartwell
http://bartwell.ru/t/4mophun.exe
Using:
1. Create on a smart folder with any name where convenient (in my case / Storage Card / Program Files / Mophun /)
2. Puts to the emulator and renames it Mophun.exe
3. puts to the same program from my 4mophun.exe and create a shortcut to it there where it is convenient (for me comfortably in the root menu "Start" (/ Storage / windows / Start Menu)).
4. Create a folder in the same Games. In this folder, create a folder called games and put them in the appropriate files * .mpn naming them as Game.mpn

And another list of currently known games.
The Da Vinci Code 3D
Football Pro Contest 3D
Carmageddon 3D (does not go to the "old" emulsion)
Golf Pro Contest
Golf Pro Contest 2 3D
Anarchy Boxing 3D
Lock n Load Rise of War 3D
Lock n Load - Combat Arena 3D
Martial arts 3d
Rally Pro Contest 3D
Joes Treasure Quest 3D
FatalArena
American racing 3d

Games berutsa nokievskih of Sis-archives, but not on n-gage ... I do not know why but the game by eider do not go to this emulsion .. but there is always an alternative to other Noky ...
Worms from Noky tozhe not go ... because it Mofa speshl for Simba ...
So it turned out PVCs INTO niodnogo game from Sonerkov (T600 / 610) does not go.
All Vsoshto .. know .. Hope told kamunibud pomozhet.

I have a huge request. If anyone has the latest version of the emulsion (which goes carmageddon 3D) Put please, or tell me where can download. : Help:

And one more question! Answer please, this is just my one joystick operates, or at all? I have all the games do not work any buttons other than the joystick. So it is necessary, or is it just a bug? : Help:: help:: help:

Post has been editedAinyr - 24.12.06, 16:28

all onli joystick

Strange proga.Cho chtoli so hard to make a couple of buttons working?
And so proporla Minh game DaVinci Code, and then to pass necessarily need other buttons ..

Ainyr @ 23.12.06 15:25:06
And one more question! Answer please, this is just my one joystick operates, or at all? I have all the games do not work any buttons other than the joystick. So it is necessary, or is it just a bug? 

I have buttons work
P.S
To work correctly, it took me 2 prog

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 20:30