> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Mophun Emulator

Rep: (115)
Mophun is the toy platform for SonyEricsson mobile phones.
Very fast in 3D (toys on the PlayStation1 level graphics in the emulator on Motorola MPX200 run very well), there is a SISTool program for extracting Mophun files from ***. Sis (Symbian games), which means that many games for Symbian are made on this platform.
The Mophun emulator works on WM 5.0 for smartphones and PDAs, as well as on WM 2003 for smartphones. On WM 2003 for PDA does not work. You can’t play many games on the PDA due to the lack of buttons.
Attached Image

Mophun.exe emulator file and program for launching games fromBArtWell4mophun.exe posted by PEKTIN : MOPHNUN2.zip

Start method from PEKTIN (edited):
1) We get the MOPHUN folder from the archive (link above) and put this folder on the card. If we want to use the program file of the emulator from another source, be sure to rename it to mophun.exe and also put it in the MOPHUN folder with a replacement;
2) In the MOPHUN folder lies the GAMES folder, in it we create folders with the names of the games (for example, Carmageddon, American Racing, etc.);
3) In the folders with the names of the games we put the files of the games themselves, previously extracted from ***. Sis files and renamed to game.mpn (for example, Carmageddon.mpn needs to be renamed to game.mpn) (about the method of extracting the game file ***. Mpn from the ***. sis file see below);
4) We open the program for launching 4mophun.exe games, in the upper window we see the names of the folders we created with the names of the games, which is actually a list of games, select a game, click OK, play.

Another way to start
You can, in principle, not use the program to run 4mophun.exe games, in this case you do not need to create either the GAMES folder or the folders with the names of the games. It is enough to put the game file renamed to game.mpn in the folder with the program file of the emulator mophun.exe or mophunQVGA.exe and run mophun.exe or mophunQVGA.exe. However, if there are several games on the PDA, this method is inconvenient.

How to extract mophun file ***. Mpn (game file) from ***. Sis file
1) Run the program on the BBSistooldownloaded fromdimonvideo.ru, click on “Open”, open the file ***. sis we need, then click on “Unzip to folder”, find the folder in which we want to put the unpacked files, click “OK”, and all files packed in *** .sis, are unpacked to the specified folder;
2) We are looking for the ***. Mpn format file in the unpacked file, rename it to game.mpn;
3) We upload the game.mpn file to the folder with the name of the game (see paragraph 3 above “Launch Methods from PEKTIN”) or to the folder with mophun.exe or mophunQVGA.exe (see “Another Launch Method” above).

Archive with games from PEKTIN : MOPHNUN.rar

Many of the Mofan games fit perfectly on bluetooth. In multiplayer mode, some have the ability to connect via bluetooth (for example, Carmageddon 3D, FatalArena, Lock-n-Load 2). The connection scheme is simple: one selects the Host mode and the body goes into standby mode, the second selects Join, and its device automatically finds and connects with the Host.

Discussion on board.riot.ru:http://board.riot.ru/27-smartfony/8150-mophun-games-2.html

Offsite:http://www.mophun.com/

Rep: (11)
ГЄГ Г® unsubscribe people who work just interested in the way !!! din vylagat the (rally)?

Post has been editedsiemens1 - 30.08.06, 23:03

Rep: (288)
Lock`n`load work?

siemens1 ,
out with 3d rally movistar and Rally Pro Contest;)

vga, qvga?

Rep: (143)
siemens1 ,
I wrote Mophun is not a Pocket PC application.<_<

Here, the student: lol:

Added @ 30.08.2006, 23:08

siemens1

Attached files

Attached fileLocknLoad6600.sis(252.24 KB)

win shkalyar: D

Attached files

Attached fileLocknLoad_Rise_of_War_QVGA.zip(282.11 KB)

Pektin ,
Windows Mobile version?

Added @ 30.08.2006, 23:09

siemens1 ,
on the first page I posted the same

kozhura ,
In short, this crap has to work on the smarts of windows, but my a smart it does not work ... :(

Pektin ,
schA potestit, instruction
1.Get mophun.exe
2.zasunul card in the card reader
3.peredal file
Back to the PDA 4.zasunul
5.zapuskayu File Exploer
6. Do not start up :(
7.nadezhda away last ... poyschu other :)

kozhura ,
This is not a fake! Just program sharpened by smartphones, and not under the Pocket PC / PDA.

Rep: (718)
Thing of the past, but I futbolchik zapustilsya.I with maps and kalkulyatora.S management will understand tomorrow and go xs kak.Vyshel Wed.

so close 4o guys !!!! kozhura, shake my file !!! pumped to the PDA and run !!!! cha Windows 5 ??

kozhura you kada ran 4o he wrote those?

Post has been editedsiemens1 - 31.08.06, 10:08

siemens1 Hi, give me some more nito GABA, such as racing and strelyalki.I how you come out of the game?

kozhura , Type in any search engine T-Mobile MDA compact ll

while the MHA is not smart !!!caramba_sda From Gama I come out losing as a string and then output to est.a 4o those? Karmageddon give?

carmageddon

Attached files

Attached fileCarmageddon3D_QVGA.zip(491.14 KB)

siemens1 , +1

for the doubtersAttached Image

people !!!!!!!! download files lok Mr. Lod pass on PDA create a folder where we place the two files from the archive and run exe halyard !!!!

Added @ 31.08.2006, 17:07

just maybe 5th Windows taxis and everything else in prolete..nu I have described how I do have me all zapipis

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 18:20