Cool reader version: 3.2.32 Last update of the program in the header:30.07.2019 Short description:
Ported version of a well-known program for reading files: .fb2, .txt, .rtf, .doc, .epub, .chm, etc.Description:
Ported version of the famous program for reading electronic books Cool reader
Supported formats: .fb2, .fb2.zip, .txt, .rtf, .doc, .epub, .chm, .pdb, .prc, .mobi
Files to read need to write to the SD card
- file selection for opening via the built-in file browser or from an external file manager
- online book directory support (OPDS)
- list of recently opened files
- changing the font, using custom fonts, font size, boldness, inversion
- font smoothing
- support for external CSS files (Cool reader WiKi CSS)
- scrolling a book with a joystick / touch screen / volume keys
- Go to page by number and percentage
- book's contents
- text search
- page turning animation (like a paper book or a shift)
- book covers in the book list
- image rotation by sensor
- separate menu by menu button in the list of books
- page background texture
- custom actions on tap-zones
- custom button actions
- the ability to lock the touch screen and trackball
- auto repeat paging
- support installation on SD for 2.2
- click on the link - long press; return - on the menu or on the action assigned to the button or tap zone
- Entering the text selection mode - through the menu (you can also assign it to a button or tap-zone)
- optional text selection - double tapa
- selected text is copied to the clipboard
- word search in the dictionary - Fora Dictionary or ColorDict
- brightness adjustment by sliding along the left edge of the screen
- sorting books in the file browser by name, author, title, file creation time
If you want the program to develop or you encounter any errors in the work of the program - lay out the logs of the program in this topic.
Logs can be removed by this program:Android_System_Info_v.1.15.1.apk
Also, please report the version of android and cooler.WiKi instructions: http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/cren...d_user_guide_ruHomepage: https://github.com/buggins/coolreader Google Play Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.coolreader Mini FAQ - stand a couple of topical issues from under the Cut.
Q: Where did Flibusta go?
A: Removed from the list of pre-installedrequirement
LitRes. You can only add manually.
Q: How to add my OPDS catalog?
A: In the list of directories, the first item (with a plus) is the addition of a catalog. You can edit and delete directories by long clicking on the directory in the list.
Q: How to bypass the lock Flibusta?
A: Use TOR Proxy ORobot: Install and run ORobot; change the URLs of filibusts tohttp://flibustahezeous3.onion/opds
Q: If you have Android 4.4 and the reader has stopped seeing the memory card.
A:Cool reader (Post # 35171955)
Q: If you have Android 6.0+ and the reader (Old) has stopped seeing the memory card.
A:Cool reader (Post mergen3107 # 49684127)
(no root needed)Cool reader (Post CyCaHuH-PDA # 50391100)
Download: Version: 3.2.32 CoolReader (official version) (virxkane) Version: 3.2.31 Cool Reader (virxkane) Version: 3.2.26 coolreader-3.2.26-universal-release.apk Version: 3.2.9-1 coolreader-3.2.9-universal-release.apk Version: 3.1.2-116 (arm64) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...er_3.1.2-116_arm64.apk
Q: Such a problem: if, without leaving the program and without turning it off, to lock the phone, the screen goes out, and after a second it lights up again.
A: Known issue on some devices. It is solved by turning off the option "increase the duration of the backlight"
Q: The program crashes on the opening of the book. Previously, the same book opened normally.
A: The book cache file may be damaged. Try deleting the /Books/.cache directory on the SD card.
Q: Reading aloud does not work.
A: You need to install and configure the voice engine and voice for the desired language. For the Russian language, useSvox instruction
See also:Android reader and voice reading - which engine to choose?
Q: How to change the standard fb2 styles?
A: By adding your file /sdcard/.cr3/fb2.css - see the information onWiki
Q: How to add a new OPDS directory
A: Long tap in the list of OPDS directories / context menu item "New Directory"
Q: System icons are dimmed in the top bar (SGN II)
A: is treated by turning off the option "turn off the backlight buttons"
Experimental version from plotn:Post with a description (updated)
: fast Link to the latest build
[*] Many improvements and fixes (from virxkane and plotn)Version: 3.2.9-1
[*] Fix for https support for OPDS - coollib (virxkane)
[*] By default, the portrait orientation of the screen instead of the sensor (buggins)
[*] Fixed bug with parsing html / xml entity (virxcane)
[*] Bug fixes (buggins, virxcane)Version: 3.2.6-1
- Corrections provided by developers from the forumsavagemessiahzine.comand github (virxcane, plotn, s-trace, norbi24 and others)
- SD card support on Android 6 and above (buggins)
- All ONYX devices are defined as e-ink devices, but without a screen refresh setting (virxkane)
- Fixed button conflict on ONYX devices with Nook (virxkane) devices
- Added contrasting themes for e-ink devices with corresponding icons (virxkane)
- New implementation of font kerning (works slower), the old implementation with modern fonts simply did not work (virxkane)
- Added "Sort Order" option in the file browser (virxkane)
- Auto-off reading aloud when the motion sensor is inactive, configured in options (S-trace)
- In the dialog "About the program" added a tab with information about the program directories with settings. (plotn)
- Ability to reduce toolbar (plotn)
- 2 gray themes added (plotn)
- Search history is saved (plotn)
- simultaneous work with two dictionaries, selection of a dictionary by long pressing the translation button (plotn)
- Fixed integer overflow when calculating character positions resulting in overlapping characters (virxkane)
- Tolino Vision HD4 is defined as e-ink devices (norbi24)
- Fixed some problems leading to crash of the program.
- Potential memory leaks fixed
- Fixed a conflict with Magisk when searching for an SD card mount point (s-trace)
- Formatting fixes
- Must be fixed minimum page indent
- Sony T2 - update information on the current book
- Attempting to fix SDcard search and internal memory.
- Fixed a problem with text blending during formatting.
- Fixed problem with reading one-word sentences out loud.
- Faster read aloud speeds are allowed.
- Added smaller font sizes.
- Updated Belarusian translation.
- A choice of larger font sizes is available (depending on the screen size).
- A choice of larger font sizes is available (depending on the screen size).
- Fixed the size of toolbars.
- Support ORobot TOR proxy running on the device to access the OPDS - just specify the .onion site. For example,http://flibustahezeous3.onion/opds(ORobot must be running).
- Username and password, and HTTPS support for OPDS.
- Fixed MOBI support.
- Added more options for setting page indent.
- FreeType Upgrade to 2.5.3
Recognition of the format of books with LIB.RU fixed
Disable reading aloud when an incoming call.
Fixed translation hyphenation dictionaries.
Minimal brightness reduced on Samsung Galaxy S.
A signal handler has been added, which, when a program crashes, erases the cache file of the current book - to protect it from re-dropping when the book is reopened.
Including validation of the book mode cache file when you open (check checksum blocks). It must be protected from falling corrupted cache files. The rediscovery of the book may be slower than before (to be noticeable on large books luchge all measured on the team "to switch to the previous book" to jump between the two books). Anybody see the difference? Interesting test results. Much of the fall is due to the corrupted cache files. If braking is small - maybe we should leave this option.
Full check of the cache file is made disconnected - to disable it, add the line crengine.cache.validation.enabled = 0 to SD / .cr3 / cr3.ini
Fixed style<code>in epub.
Correction of the Polish translation
The "Add directory" button is moved to the first place in the OPDS list.
The minimum brightness for some devices has been increased.
LitRes plugin disabled
for background, fonts and other decorations in the subject Decorations for Cool Reader and other readers (Textures, backgrounds, fonts, etc.)
Experimental cross-platform version for OpenGL (Android armv7a):
3.3.72: Cool reader (Post JoysKo # 71003323)cr3gl-3.3.68-armv7a.apk
Experimental version -build for desktopBeta versions: Version: 3.2.32-1 CoolReader_plotn_mod (plotn) Post has been editediMiKED - 21.10.19, 21:18
Reason for edit: Update: beta 3.2.32-1 CoolReader_plotn_mod