> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Skyscape Medical Resources | Supplemental information for doctors

Rep: (0)
Skyscape Medical Resources
Version: 2.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:28.06.2015

Attached Image

Short description:
Supplemental information for physicians.

Description:
It is a wrapper, wherein the loaded and run software SkyScape products. It requires the creation account in the Skyscape. It can be done during the installation process, but it is better in advance. Free guide available RxDrugs medicines, therapeutic guide Outlines in Clinical Medicine and calculators Archimedes. The rest is downloaded after purchase and presentation of the program code. Full installation instructions in Englishhttp://www.skyscape.com/support/guides/And...nstallation.pdf

Homepage: http://www.skyscape.com/

Additional Information

Download:
Version: 2.1.0 Skyscape Medical Resources (Post Dgonix # 41145979)

Past versions
Version: 1.1.13
Attached fileSkyscape.apk(949.49 KB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 29.06.15, 03:03
Reason for editing: Short description

Rep: (1)
How it works is not clear ... the combination of drugs is unlikely to Russian ...

Once account registration and setup shell offers a free package of three programs mentioned above. Archimedes - medical calculators are grouped according to nosology. Thousands of them. Glasgow Coma Scale, the calculation of glomerular filtration rate, infusion volume for burns. In general, choose the right. Outlines in Clinical Medicine - brief encyclopedia also nosology. For example, "Guillain-BarrГ© syndrome." And the menu - etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, differential diagnosis, treatment. According RxDrugs - no one has repealed the name of the active ingredient, it's all there. Right next Nimotope and Nimodipine. Of course, "branded" with cytoflavin Arbidol is not there. Feil. It should be chided. Yes, there is updated news feed MedAlert. News, magazine articles, and so on.

Post has been editedParamed - 13.10.10, 09:47

This address is the installation manualwarezSkyscape apps on Android . Has anyone experienced in Andoid and root can test the solution and make the simplified instructions in Russian?

Post has been editedarmatura - 10.01.11, 02:37

Rep: (13)
Paramed
cytoflavin with Arbidol is not there because it is not drugs, and placebo

armatura
I can cook up a translation if you still need very long time these directories use. To complete the work needed Ruth.

adisabeba @ 24.04.2011, 21:46*
armatura
I can cook up a translation if you still need very long time these directories use. To complete the work needed Ruth.

You will prove invaluable peer support. You already use kryaknut programs Skyscape on Android? Only for them, I still have not sold the WM-communicator.

Post has been editedarmatura - 24.04.11, 21:09

armatura
I had also had to be dragged with his hx4700 with WM because these directories are now all in your phone :)

As the author says, if a program like - pay the developers.
The essence of the method - to replace the real server skyscape forged, through which, and will be set to the proper directories. To do this:
1. Install Skyscape KeyServer-v1.3.4 (our fake server) in the big blind and connect with him via phone wifi router (if that is not possible to use a virtual router, such as Connectify (only works on windows 7))
2. Deny access to this Skyscape server, otherwise all unregistered directories will be removed. To do this, you can edit the file hosts (for me, this method does not work, moreover is not very convenient if you use adfree); or deny access to the Internet firewall software, such as Droidwall.

Step by step the easiest and most accurate way of working (at least on my desire), Ruth and need wifi router:

1. Get root permissions on your phone (for htc s-off is not required)
2. Install the program with Skyscape app on your phone
3. Download and extract the BB KeyServer, if installed firewall - allow access to the Internet
_http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LG29U39O
4. Start KeyServer.exe
6. Check the list of directories in which you want to install, you must also mark all directories already installed, because all untagged synchronization are removed.
7. Tick Send reader updates and Enable DNS server. Under this hosts IP automatically determines the IP of the computer (for example, 192.168.1.100), if the field is empty, you must manually enter the IP of the computer to (start>cmd.exe>ipconfig, we need ipv4 address, for example, 192.168.1.100).
8. Your phone is connected to the same wifi router that BB. The phone settings>wi-fi settings>press the menu button>advanced>put a check use static IP; ip address (specify the ip address of the phone) - eg 192.168.1.101; gateway (can be viewed by entering a command line ipconfig as defined above) e.g. 192.168.1.1; netmask 255.255.255.0 (ibid); DNS1 192.168.1.100 (ip address of the computer); DNS2 blank
9. Start the phone Skyscape>updates>update resources.
10. After successful installation guides to install Droidwall program and deny access to Internet skyscape.
11. Remove use static IP tick from 8

PS: to update a particular directory, you must specify the address to its new version in KeyServer.xml and do steps 4-11 again, after allowing Skyscape internet access. Updated versions KeyServer.xml periodically spread in the original branch on mobilism.org (link to postarmatura above), paragraph 3, reference is made to last a keyserver, to date, KeyServer.xml version.

I tried to make it clear. Good luck!

Post has been editedadisabeba - 25.04.11, 02:58

Rep: (4)
Adisabeba my friend and all the other experts on Android

So what we have. The following troubles.
Ustatnavlivaem shell tablet. We carry all of the above described instructions. Oplya - all worth it all works
Now you have to set the firewall. Turns out my tablet does not support iptables. So we must look for another prog Found
Unlike Droidwall there is no distinction between WiFi and 3G network access
As long as I get on cherz WiFi okay. It should get out through 3G - Hop! Application blocked due Menenius IMEI of device
All resets all work. Try to disable the program to verify firewalle IMAI - hop application blocked
Exit only use WiFi - not an option. We must look for solutions
Who will help?

Rep: (1)
Purely theoretically, it might have been emulated in modern Androide some more suitable for khaljavnogo Skayskeypa OS.
For example, WM or Palm-OS.
And do Freestuff skayskeyp already there.
Simply because it is easier.
Here Skayskeypa application is still running fine on my Palm TX. And do not ask.
(This is the latest and advanced to the Palm project death, but today is hopelessly primitive)

Purely from memory resources and the performance of Samsung's great enough to emulate and still have.
The main thing - no problems with access to the network.
Completely isolated cells do.
Why?
After all, Android is an open system? Theoretically, everything is possible. That would be who took ...

Rep: (42)
According to the method Adisabeba everything worked. Set everything on GHS, and on iPhone. On the iPhone using a different firewall (he was the only there, as I understand it). Long could not lift a server, because he swore that he needed a port 80, and he was busy. I looked at BB in Komodo-firewall: I have on this port Avast sitting. Disable it (Avast) services and processes did not help. Zabekapit Akronisom the BB, then put a clean system with the drivers, and nothing more. The connection to the fake server work immediately, putting all. Experiment a bit: Database GHS copied to HTC Leo (Android 2.3.7), where before this set Skye. It did not help: all of the copied volume is locked. How to unlock them, there are no ideas.

Rep: (42)
I conducted the following experiment: put skayskeyp and I needed volume to the HTC HD2, Prosha with Android 2.3.7. Then I beg to ask based on Android 4.0.3, tried to run skayskeyp with already established earlier volumes, but the program could not open them - is locked. Conclusion: earlier, on WM6.5 was binding only software on the hardware, and now, apparently, more to something.

adisabeba @ 25.04.2011, 03:44*
7. Tick Send reader updates and Enable DNS server. Under this hosts IP automatically determines the IP of the computer (for example, 192.168.1.100), if the field is empty, you must manually enter the IP of the computer to (start>cmd.exe>ipconfig, we need ipv4 address, for example, 192.168.1.100).
8. Your phone is connected to the same wifi router that BB. The phone settings>wi-fi settings>press the menu button>advanced>put a check use static IP; ip address (specify the ip address of the phone) - eg 192.168.1.101; gateway (can be viewed by entering a command line ipconfig as defined above) e.g. 192.168.1.1; netmask 255.255.255.0 (ibid); DNS1 192.168.1.100 (ip address of the computer); DNS2 blank

Trying on adisabeba instructions placed on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 7500 s CM10 Jeally Bean, launched KeyServer, connect the tablet to noutu through Connectify, stuck in the network settings, there was a bunch of chaynikovskih questions:

• IP adress: here you need to specify? IP phone or IP, which recommends KeyServer when pressed on the log "Please configure your device network settings - suggest"? How to find the IP of your phone?
  • Network prefix length - it put here? worth 24 default
  • line subnetmask no how to be with him?

Update installation instructions skyscape on phones with Android 4.0 and above:

The essence of the method - to replace the real server skyscape forged, through which, and will be set to the proper directories. To do this:
1. Install Skyscape KeyServer-v1.3.4 (our fake server) on the desktop and connect them with your phone via wifi router (if that is not possible to use a virtual router, such as Connectify (running windows 7 and above))
2. Deny access to this Skyscape server, otherwise all unregistered directories will be removed. To do this, you can edit the file hosts (for me, this method does not work, moreover is not very convenient if you use adfree); or deny access to the Internet firewall software, such as Droidwall.

Step by step the easiest and most accurate way of working (at least for me), Ruth and need wifi router:

1. Get root permissions on your phone
2. Install the program with Skyscape app on your phone
3. Download to your desktop and unzip kopmyutera KeyServer, if installed firewall - allow access to the Internet
4. Start KeyServer.exe
6. Check the list of directories in which you want to install, you must also mark all directories already installed, because all untagged synchronization are removed.
8. Your phone is connected to the same wifi router as a desktop computer. The phone settings>wi-fi>long hold your finger on the name of wifi network to which you are connected>modify network>put a check show advanced options>the drop-down menu change IP settings DHCP to static>in emerging fields specify (as a rule, you need to change the value of only one field - DNS1 it is necessary to specify the IP address of your desktop):
IP address (specify the ip address of the phone, and usually do not need to change) - eg 192.168.1.101;
gateway (can be viewed by typing ipconfig at the command line, as described above, usually do not need to change) eg 192.168.1.1;
Network prefix length is not touched;
DNS1 192.168.1.100 (ip address of the computer);
DNS2 not touch.
Save the changes.
9. Start the phone Skyscape>updates>update resources.
10. After successful installation guides to install Droidwall program and deny access to Internet skyscape.
11. Change in the static DHCP configured network wifi from 8

PS: to update a particular directory, you must specify the address to its new version in KeyServer.xml and do steps 4-11 again, after allowing Skyscape internet access. Updated versions KeyServer.xml periodically spread in the original branch on mobilism.org (link to post armatura above), paragraph 3, reference is made to last a keyserver, to date, KeyServer.xml version.

Rep: (5)
https: //play.google.co...ps/details id = ru.helix?

I use this app. there is a huge section of the manual, which saved my life once stupidity doctors)))
better not to see another)))

Rep: (12535)
Attached ImageSkyscape Medical Library v.2.1.0

Changes:
1. Enhanced User Experience for InApp purchases.
3. UI enhancements.
4. Bug Fixes.

PictureAttached fileSkyscape_2.1.0.apk(6.84 MB)

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...m.medpresso.android.ui

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/06/20, 23:39