> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ulysse Gizmos | A set of measuring tools for a smartphone based on Android

Rep: (20)
Ulysse gizmos
Version: 1.6.2

Last update of the program in the header:13.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Ulysse Gizmos - a collection of various measuring instruments for a smartphone based on Android. In particular, using this program it is possible to measure levels and pitches, the distance to the point, the reception level GPS and some other data.

Homepage: http://binarytoys.blogspot.com/

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...=com.binarytoys.ulysse
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.6.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/817787/Ulysse_Gizmos_1.6.2.apk

Post has been editedGridzilla - 16.01.14, 09:05
Reason for editing: Google Play

Rep: (6004)
Many thanks. Excellent program: i-m_so_happy:

Rep: (45)
how accurate is it?

Rep: (98)
LifePSD @ 30.09.2010, 16:33*
how accurate is it?

Properly questioned. I would ask the so - how accurate the sensors in phones that uses this program and all other similar programs: D

Rep: (0)
Thank you so much!!! Now I try: rolleyes

Post has been editedAsmir309 - 01.10.10, 06:47

yes a really great thing, thank you again for your trouble: lol:

Rep: (1)
On Desire 2.2 works fine.

Rep: (38)
Thank you for your positive feedback!

Hint: Try an alternate option Military skin - my favorite;)

Hint2: In the immediate upgrade will be the ability to set a destination directly on the map.

Rep: (1773)
As I understand it, the compass calibration is not provided?

Please tell me how to use the bearing of: D

As I understand it, the compass calibration is not provided?

To calibrate the compass, simply turn the phone around a pair of axes, or to make a so-called "eight". The calibration should be done when the magnetometer "freezes" and stops responding to the compass turns in elevation. A little later, the display will be implemented to calibrate, but with this there is a problem. The fact that some of the devices of some manufacturers may indicate the need for calibration, even returning the correct data. In this case, the calibration may not affect this signal. Therefore, instead of what would be misleading constant requirement to calibrate the device, I just ignore him until. By the way, does so most programs.

Post has been editedbinarytoys - 03.10.10, 10:44

Asmir309 @ 03.10.2010, 07:02*
Please tell me how to use the bearing of

Bearing is used for movement in azimuth and determine the direction of an object. To set the bearing need to expand the phone so that he pointed in the right direction, and tap on the scale. Now, a green arrow will always point in the same direction. This allows you to move toward goals set, even if you do not see it directly. Another option is to determine the direction of movement on the map, expand accordingly phone and install the bearing. You go in the direction, which is indicated by a green arrow and come to where planned. But it is theoretically flat and desert terrain. The reality is somewhat more complicated, because the classical movement in azimuth necessary to count the distance traveled and take into account the route deviation - is not always possible to go strictly right in the bearing, even in the desert.
Therefore, in the Odyssey, can be tied to the bearing point on the map that you receive by e-mail or SMS. This point will be shown in the form of small circles on the rim of the compass. If you attach to it bearing with the command from the menu, a green arrow will now always point to this point, no matter what direction you are moving. Naturally, in this case, the GPS must operate continuously, which would be the program can calculate the relative position of the phone and the destination. For example, your friend sends you an SMS from your phone to its current location and you can easily find it by using the Odyssey.
a new version in which you will be able to set the position of the destination on the map or see the resulting coordinates in a couple of days. So it will be much easier.

Rep: (1773)
binarytoys,
Well, the problem is clear. Is it possible then to make at least a signal such as "stop my turn, I calibrated" (as, for example, in the Compass application). And then stand and like a fool, cool phone: calibrated or not ...?
And yet, inclinometer / plumb behaves strange: if you put the phone on a flat surface (table), then for a while the instrument shows zero roll / pitch and slope of 180, and then starts to ride in the range of 10-15 degrees. Again, calms ...

Rep: (1)
Cool program! More precisely the best ever seen: thank_you:

binarytoys,
Thank you for your reply, now apply in practice. : Thank_you:

Rhino759 @ 03.10.2010, 14:28*
Is it possible then to make at least a signal such as "stop my turn, I calibrated" (as, for example, in the Compass application). And then stand and like a fool, cool phone: calibrated or not?

In one of the closest and the signal will update and display the necessity of calibration.

Rhino759 @ 03.10.2010, 14:28*
And yet, inclinometer / plumb behaves strange: if you put the phone on a flat surface (table), then for a while the instrument shows zero roll / pitch and slope of 180, and then starts to ride in the range of 10-15 degrees. Again, calms ...

It's more of the features of your phone. You are the first who reported a similar effect.

Do not forget, the program shows only what gets from the sensors.

Rep: (55)
nice
I remove the GPS Status

Rep: (9)
Is it possible to calibrate the accelerometer? On my machine the horizon level obviously shot down. All applications that are allowed to somehow manually set the zero position, the settings are only internal - is it possible to specify the zero position at the system level, technically?

Rep: (6004)
K0styan @ 04.10.2010, 08:24*
On my machine the horizon level obviously shot down.

I open the tab "level", press "menu" key - "Help" and read "zero setting (calibration)"

K0styan @ 04.10.2010, 06:24*
technically possible to specify the zero position at the system level?

No, only at the program level.

But there are a couple of questions. In your case, the constant uncertainty? It is possible that the sensor is calibrated just bad, it happens.
How did you measured error? The phone can not be entirely flat surface on which the measurement is made, it has its own bias, etc.

But if indeed there is a constant error, while only one out as rekomedovalathost

Rep: (6)
A good program, before sitting on the GPS Status, then more functions and more decorated nicely.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 11:41