Nokia N8 - Discussion

Rep: (77)
DiscussionNokia N8

Description пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Nokia N8 FAQ пїЅ | Symbian OS FAQ пїЅ | Programs пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Topics пїЅ | Symbian Belle talk пїЅ | Reset user code пїЅ | Sync Nokia N8 with Google пїЅ | Turn off the red indicator when shooting video пїЅ
Hacking Symbian пїЅ пїЅ What to look for when buying a Nokia N8 пїЅ пїЅ Installing updates after resetting to default settings пїЅ

Latest firmware version : 111.040.1511 from 27.08.2012
Previous versions : 111.030.0609, 025.007, 024.001, 022.014, 014.002, 013.016, 011.012

Nokia Belle operating system change your idea about smartphones. You can take advantage of its stunning features, install the software update on your phone. Nokia Belle available for the following models: Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia C7, Nokia Oro, Nokia C6-01, Nokia X7, Nokia E6 and Nokia 500. With the new software, your phone gets a new, simple and expressive interface, more working screens new widgets, simplified customization. Simple menus, smooth screen transitions and the drop-down notification allowed to remain up to date and find information faster. Among the additions - the new status bar, a new toolbar and a new application "Maps NokiaВ», as well as improved video recording function, an improved browser and much more.

Information:

Flashing / downgrading the firmware version

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 31.05.18, 21:02
Reason for editing: Nokia Software Recovery Tool

Rep: (116)
yura.m.68 @ 04.10.2010, 17:12*
java application tried to install, how to operate? For example UCWEB or Opera.

Normally work as they should.

Rep: (15)
Write PZHT about sinhroizatsiyu Google contacts and calendars.

Rep: (1)
A vibrating like? In the pocket of the jacket, for example, be sensitive? Or not enough ..?

Rep: (10)
jenjaman @ 04.10.2010, 01:57*
When will correct - more than 4 Gb, I agree. More than 2 quietly rather incompatibility at the level of codecs.

now I try a different movie than 2GB, check, unsubscribe
benzinko @ 04.10.2010, 12:55*
Well gdenit sale?

I nokiya 18.30 wrote sms and said that the n8 sale from 5.10.10, I can go and buy (quite funny to read H8 that goes H8)))
IvanT @ 04.10.2010, 18:01*
Write PZHT about sinhroizatsiyu Google contacts and calendars.

I can not write anything about it, no Googley contacts I do not have)
Geniuss7 @ 04.10.2010, 18:29*
A vibrating like? In the pocket of the jacket, for example, be sensitive? Or not enough ..?

vibration is not the strongest, it was stronger, but poidee should chustvovala jacket ...

Today was the first Programnyj failure, hung the radio ... (peryvy times his apuskal), rebooted smart, all okay ... do not think for a minus, rather edinichngy Programnyj crashing ...

Rep: (2)
jenjaman @ 30.09.2010, 07:41*
Sensors - illumination, proximity, accelerometer,magnetometer .

very interesting magnetometer and what he can do ...

for example if he can block Claudia, turn off the screen, to complete the conversation as BlackBerry?
if so, whether there are for H8 covers from magnets for BB?
: thank_you:

Rep: (31)
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n8-camera.shtml

Who says that?

Orti @ 01.10.2010, 18:43*
poproboval..nol response to button)

and if ON in setup any key answer?

Rep: (1044)
Myrkin @ 04.10.2010, 20:17*
Who says that?
ATdiscussingBanned nick now all painted;)

But in general:
Strange, but many images in the article made N8 looks much better than its competitors, while EM says that they are worse. There are already many have paid attention to it.
From my own experience will tell how to "improve" the coloring of Nokia. It must be in the camera settings, select "Bright colors" and brightness = acidity images will be the same as on the iPhone.

Post has been editedmgeee - 04.10.10, 20:20

Myrkin @ 04.10.2010, 20:17*

mgeee @ 04.10.2010, 21:17*
The discussion now Banned nick all painted

pochital..dobavit nothing ... well, except that the only EM as always lazhanulsya recently (

Rep: (14)
jenjaman how it behaves compared to ayfonom4 (choose need to be addressed urgently so, to the father goes to England and can be purchased for 20 thousand rubles Fries and our iPhone ros.ne pull!) reluctantly bother with Jeil tons, to which he has not yet entered the 4 0.2 !!! mozhnoli compare them at all ?? and H8 are applications and games with simbayn 9.4 ???

Post has been edited123 liters - 04.10.10, 21:23

and all the same .avi more than 2GB I did not pull ... writes system error, Zhen check, if possible, and on the results of ATP accomplish your goal ....

Posted 04-10-2010, 21:34:

123litra @ 04-10-2010, 22:21*
jenjaman, how it behaves compared to ayfonom4 (choose need to be addressed urgently so, to the father goes to England and can be purchased for 20 thousand rubles Fries and our iPhone ros.ne pull!) reluctantly bother with Jeil tons, to which he has not yet released on 4,0,2 !!! mozhnoli compare them at all ?? and H8 are applications and games with simbayn 9.4 ???

20k for very well be thinking ... at least let Dad buy the iPhone and sell it in Russia for 25,000 can always) a bar and tighten H8 different colors)

Rep: (116)
a_petrov303 @ 04.10.2010, 20:12*
very interesting magnetometer and what he can do ... for example if he can block Claudia, turn off the screen, to complete the conversation as BlackBerry?

Magnetometer? You do not confuse with the proximity sensor? Magnetometer in the device is, and the "compass" that's no standard application, but third-party work, such as compas touch, as the game Meteor Shield, which uses a magnetometer works.
it behaves in comparison with ayfonom4

And what do you exactly mean, well, in the sense which one aspect you are interested in? According to N8 camera makes the iPhone 4, there's foolish to believe Murtazin - to take at least pictures that require a xenon flash. Video recording, too, because N8 have the technology in sharpening space for video. Performance - the N8 powerful media processor, the iPhone more powerful CPU. iPhone does not support Flash, at the N8 is not as outwardly cool browser, but the video vkontakte you can see through it. The iPhone does not support avi and mkv out of the box, at the N8 is. The iPhone is no mass storage, at the N8 is. For iPhone more applications, but also on the N8 is not an open field, Ovi Store is now much more active, go high quality games, new applications, and most of the necessary application has already been issued. I do not know what the sound quality of the iPhone, but at the N8 is very worthy. I like housing in the N8, iPhone 4 when I held in my hands, I thought he was not too comfortable, and the body does not differ very practical, because back cover glass. Screen the iPhone 4 did not seem something so out of the ordinary, I'm on the N8 can not see pixels (though my vision is normal), I do not see them in the iPhone, but of course can be carried out on this subject, but the practical meaning in this no. In color rendering screen N8 better on behavior in the sun too, so that the question as to which screen is better - not so unambiguous. At the N8 has a number of advantages - hdmi, usb-host, fm transmitter, xenon, aluminum housing. What is more important for you - decide for yourself.
mozhnoli compare them at all?

I have already compared.
and H8 are applications and games with simbayn 9.4?

Yes go, with a few exceptions.
Orti @ 04.10.2010, 22:34*
Zhen check, if possible, and on the results of ATP accomplish your goal ....

Okay, check it out.

Rep: (1)
Quote (Myrkin @ 04.10.2010, 20:17)
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/nokia-n8-camera.shtmlктоwhat to say?

And I N8 photo liked. I would like to have a camera on my smartphone also filmed (I'm not the owner of
N8) and the presence of a separate button for the photo only emphasize its appeal and efficiency than ever and with the same iPhone.

Post has been editedvLo - 04.10.10, 22:43

Rep: (52)
touch responsiveness

Demonstration stitch and widgets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdLs6-jy200

Speed ​​menu in the contact book:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iDR2ia4Isk

For those who want to buy N8 but doubts.
There will be more.

whether someone is connected to a Bluetooth BMW pants?
and to say how they work in pairs?

Rep: (150)
Maladets, you have a BMW, we all envy you =)

If shtatka done properly, then everything should work, I apsalyutna normal to normal bluetooth clung Artemis E51 siphon 8910 and Hero, I do not see why this can not =)

WarBeast @ 04.10.2010, 22:52*
Maladets, you have a BMW, we all envy you =)

I do not understand what it was about ...

none symbian while with BMW does not operate correctly on my experience, probably "shtatka" is not made properly.
C40 are working well, and there is no C60 (do not transfer the contacts on the monitor of the machine). here and I hope that will work simbiane 3

Rep: (11)
WasjaHD @ 04.10.2010, 23:58*
Demonstration stitch and widgets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdLs6-jy200

in principle, not bad but switching between the slave tables occurs when the gesture has been completed but it is insignificant minus.

Posted 05-10-2010, 9:08:

jenjaman @ 04.10.2010, 23:12*
For iPhone more applications, but also on the N8 is not an open field, Ovi Store is now much more active, go high quality games, new applications, and most of the necessary application has already been issued.

in yazvonilke good support when a new OS is definitely out an update to old devices and nokle principle of the new OS, new phone.

Rep: (63)
jenjaman , Read the Nokia N8 your reviews and would like to ask you one thing: You wrote that the Nokia N8 at the pictures conveys a real color in contrast to the siphon and Samsung (in that I totally agree with you), but can be in the camera settings to configure so that all it was as bright and beautiful, albeit with less detail ... if you can not difficult to set up on a bright and beautiful, and put pictures?

Orti , Could you try to take / hang up the phone-enabled in the settings of the hard keys (central / menu) any key answer as written a_petrov303 .

Thank you in advance!

Rep: (52)
patch1 @ 05.10.2010, 08:08*
in principle, not bad but switching between the slave tables occurs when the gesture has been completed but it is insignificant minus.

I noticed that too, but I think this is due to software, hardware, or if a response stitch. Ved pleer, book with contacts and gallery scrolled immediately. Such instant scrolling effect it can make think craftsmen. Or herself Nokia (although unlikely) because vtaraya and third screen should then constantly veset in RAM. And it is less available memory for other functions. Although I think 256 MB should be enough and then the other.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 16:19