Nokia N8 - Discussion

Rep: (77)
DiscussionNokia N8

Description пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Nokia N8 FAQ пїЅ | Symbian OS FAQ пїЅ | Programs пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Topics пїЅ | Symbian Belle talk пїЅ | Reset user code пїЅ | Sync Nokia N8 with Google пїЅ | Turn off the red indicator when shooting video пїЅ
Hacking Symbian пїЅ пїЅ What to look for when buying a Nokia N8 пїЅ пїЅ Installing updates after resetting to default settings пїЅ

Latest firmware version : 111.040.1511 from 27.08.2012
Previous versions : 111.030.0609, 025.007, 024.001, 022.014, 014.002, 013.016, 011.012

Nokia Belle operating system change your idea about smartphones. You can take advantage of its stunning features, install the software update on your phone. Nokia Belle available for the following models: Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia C7, Nokia Oro, Nokia C6-01, Nokia X7, Nokia E6 and Nokia 500. With the new software, your phone gets a new, simple and expressive interface, more working screens new widgets, simplified customization. Simple menus, smooth screen transitions and the drop-down notification allowed to remain up to date and find information faster. Among the additions - the new status bar, a new toolbar and a new application "Maps NokiaВ», as well as improved video recording function, an improved browser and much more.

Information:

Flashing / downgrading the firmware version

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 31.05.18, 21:02
Reason for editing: Nokia Software Recovery Tool

Rep: (25)
* aloxxa ,
And adjust the volume on the headphones themselves?
Maybe just depends on the phone and headphones.
I also have a bluetooth headset. On different phones, they behave differently.
On odnizh models and sound on the phone and headset is adjustable. On the other, it is regulated only on the headphones.

Post has been editedcotvic - 29.01.20, 19:08
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (0)
smoukers @ 27.01.20, 21:23*
Many wrote that 6.6 puts the battery faster. My own body on the 6.6 but without the SIM cards - Airplane week pereodich. digging in the net holds. In general, the firmware is not bad, you can flash. Hard rezet desirable to make. Here the memory card can not be formatted.

thanks for the answer)
compared to the drain, then Delight 6.5 is also quite voracious, especially with the weather widget.
flashed over 6.6 6.5 without rezet, I had to do a reset due to glitches, and now everything works. especially I do not see the changes. but not become worse.
given the current opportunities in the Symbian N8 (camera + voice + music playback), on the whole satisfied with the phone.
ps though it seems all the time that Nokia has thrown all ...

People so nobody really tell what it might be? Phone lying just a week with upset battery to recharge a bit, turn on the camera, excellent photos! It is worth to charge about half an hour, turn on the camera again, this fucking spot! Just do not know bother again to put another cell from the donor? Home burned down when I was simrider, the second like this, but from what? If you put more time suddenly the same thing will happen?

Attached images
Attached Image

* DesaDuK,
It is still not in the camera case?

p-photo @ 30.01.20, 21:01*
It is still not in the camera case?
so here I am and I do not understand myself

Rep: (50)
ran into a problem

The phone was a child, the child in it poked himself, something set, then threw it and forget it. after a while back and it needed a security code that the child forgot safely
data is not important, so remembering the former tried to reset but the trouble - not thrown off.
any combination of buttons do not work
those. phone is not important that the pinching is only activated and asks for the security code.

firmware is not native. lights up after saying nokia blue circle where it says belle +
I suppose it is fashion.
how to reset it, and ideally roll back to native software?

in dead phone mode phoenix will not be turned on because the
and when the think of the security code is not the wood pulls. win10 ltsc * 64

I have thoughts wherever tyknut it?

Rep: (9)
* Jarxxon , I have a couple of days ago was almost like a patient Stock firmware and dead mode also did not leave. After all manipulyatsitsy with phoenix and off a tube quickly to conn usb and just until incorporated app on the PC. And everything is fine beg)

Rep: (19)
* Jarxxon , Hold down the power button until the three vibration and try to sew.

Rep: (50)
* Zekkan
* smoukers,
Driver does not cling, the device does not see
but again, I try on the same machine. Try it today still another but xs what happens. whether it makes sense to push the virtual machine and on it through xp try?
off, off of the three vibration enabled to request the security code screen - all to no avail, the result is the same - the computer does not see it (

Rep: (11)
* Jarxxon put nokia suite, it will put you the driver can deal with this.

* konstant213 , After Phoenix puts the wood when it is installed well. Shay included ....

Hello! Recently I acquired the Nokiyu Ali, and so, there is an interesting feature: the transfer of the audio signal on the radio. I exhibit frequency, but the sound does not reach the receiver. What could be the problem?

Rep: (230)
* krieger,
building on alishnoy H8 original? Perhaps there is not the correct antenna and conclusions on it ... Antenna is an aluminum pad around the camera.

Rep: (5)
* Krieger The antenna is hardly absent, as this part of the body. but contact with the card to the antenna can not get, as it was on my N8 with Ali. Here is a video, though in English, but in principle, it is understandable. https://youtu.be/mvRWme0qbgc . there are shown an antenna contacts. most likely there is no contact at the camera flash. I buckled kontaktik there and it worked

Rep: (7)
where you can seachat nokia browser 8.3.2.21?или no difference mezhlu 8.3.1.4

Rep: (4)
Hello you !!!
Lord, there was something not neponyatnoe.Otveta nashel.Problema connecting Wi-FI.Pishet error and vse.Pri podklyuchenii.Ranshe all rabotalo.Nichego not stavil..Kto a face? Custom firmwares, but still worked.

Rep: (130)
* Alexgrom,
I had such garbage because Block GPRS patch in rum-patcher. Disabled - all healed.

Rep: (4)
* kosmatyj
HZ, takim.Da did not use and do not use in the internet, in principle, only for calls, SMS.

Rep: (33)
rolsen.88 @ 07.02.20, 14:52*
where you can seachat nokia browser 8.3.2.21?или no difference mezhlu 8.3.1.4

This built-in browser in FP2. You can try to port it, but to be honest, I did not see any significant difference between the browsers in the Refresh and FP2.

Alexgrom @ 07.02.20, 15:11*
The problem with the connection Wi-FI.Pishet error and vse.Pri podklyuchenii.Ranshe all rabotalo.Nichego not set.

I suppose that a firmware Belle (not Refresh). If so, this is a typical problem (as with the 3G internet). It solved only hard reset (no backups via Nokia Suite, as well as restored when restoring this bug).

* Alexgrom , Register the access point settings, after switching off servers nokii And this problem has arisen.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 3:47