> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry PlayBook - Discussion | BlackBerry PlayBook, QNX OS (BlackBerry Tablet OS)

Rep: (423)
Blackberry playbook - Discussion
Attached ImageBlackBerry PlayBook, QNX OS (BlackBerry Tablet OS)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | Programs пїЅ | Applications for converting Android applications into Playbook applications пїЅ | GPS navigation playbook пїЅ | Official website of the manufacturer | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | Blackberry accessories пїЅ |

About Blackberry Playbook

Blackberry Playbook Reviews

useful links

Before asking a question to the topic, read this useful information, a link to Mini FAQ Blackberry Playbook

K

Post has been editeddred78 - 06.10.12, 01:07
Reason for editing: added ad

Rep: (20)
: blush: May ento “happiness” 16 Gig and pray that at least someone manages to stick an Android on it !!! I don’t know how anyone, but my mail doesn’t work, the manufacturer makes all calls to the company, buy a BB phone and then everything will be OK !! And I want -Samsung Galaxy C2-but PB does not want to work with him -No Andryusha !! In general, my advice is that there is an opportunity to reset -Dump !! ;) If there is a craftsman onsavagemessiahzine.comthat can put Andryusha 3.0 on the PB - I think many will be happy !! Freak, don't even stick Skype on him !!

Rep: (0)
You’ll forgive Nikolay55, but why did you buy the PB at all because QNX Neutrino is there and it’s not a secret, and since you’re such an Android fan, you would buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 or 7.7 which should be released soon) I’ll equip Android with ohms it is very doubtful and stupid, because QNX is quite multitasking and it is well implemented) developers are already rumored to be testing an application for Android software and when it comes out the PB will gain popularity.

P.S. I myself am not the owner)) I am waiting for the tablet 7.7

Post has been editedqwerty12 - 14.10.11, 00:43

gwerty12 -You understand .. at the time of the sale of the PB, he was alone without a plan, there were no others and rumors were circulating that he would not, I don’t like the apple — and took what was at that moment !! Moreover, the advertisement promised Skype (I have a family in Russia), great mail, watching MKV video (HD) .... and much more including GPS! As a result, the moment when it was possible to turn in was missed and now I have it only for Wi-Fi sereng at work and as a reader ... And now having HTC HD2 with Internet and Android, I can’t use the PB ... in train, in the bus ... I can’t even google a phrasebook ...

Rep: (3)
Not everything is lost for Playbook, there will be support for .mkv (proof).

Droniuz- Information is not bad, but believe RIM ?! They need to sell as many products as possible !!!! They lost so much money on this tablet that they’ll add something, and if they add something in conjunction with their phone, that doesn’t suit me personally!

Oh, what ?! Today devcon - fingers crossed !!! )))

Rep: (37)
Online:http://www.blackberrydevcon.com/americas/webcast

hmm ... your assumptions about the release of a full-fledged 2.0 firmware? !!

Version 2.0 came to me, there are no special differences.

came in updates ?? !! strange ... and what country are you in ?! because they haven’t promised yet, like ... or did you bet yourself?

In general, the android player should have been added, and the mail client, calendar, and even different goodies ... nothing of that ?? !!

Lakrimator @ 10.19.2011, 15:29*
came in updates ?? !! strange ... and what country are you in ?! because they haven’t promised yet, like ... or did you bet yourself?

In general, the android player should have been added, and the mail client, calendar, and even different goodies ... nothing of that ?? !!

Developers Beta, it has no new applications, it will be different for customers.
Although, I couldn’t get Android for Playbook to work. With Eclipse, the new plugin does not work well.

People!! Let's kind of live !! : rofl: RIM will release (as always promises) BlackBerry BBX system !! In then look! } -) But wait until 2012 .....

Also put Beta 2.0 - no new applications, which is insulting. The system itself runs faster at a glance. The browser also works faster. Ehh, we are waiting for the release, the last hope;)

People!!! Tell me, how to put 2k? ;)

Nikolay55 @ 10.22.2011, 16:24*
People!!! Tell me, how to put 2k?

There is no point in putting it if you are not a developer. There is nothing new, but only the built-in runtime for launching android applications wrapped in bar.
But, if you really want to:https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/android...let20/register/

I'm sorry, but I agree !! If not a developer, then ... I installed Windows8 ... fast as an ostrich, but purely for developers ..

Hmm ... sadness is still that (((Until FEBRUARY WAIT !!! Did you have to come up with this ?? !! well, what can I say Mona ... let then not be surprised at anything ...

Yeah, it’s not good. I don’t know who will wait for February, this is six months.

People!!! Nadybal Old !! Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich on BlackBerry PlayBook !! There is a video on YouTube !! I think on our site there is the same craftsman while RIM is suing BBX !!! ;)

: rolleyes: There is such a site (Not for advertising, I just registered ..) SMPnews I found on it “Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich lancers for the BlackBerry Playbook” - one problem - it’s not indicated HOW to install! Nard !! A huge request Tell me !!! How to install - only more details !! Tired already, and wait until the month of February ... And then, I don’t believe them !! They have a complete lie about PB !! The only thing is that it’s TTD, but software ..... Yes, and I don’t want to buy a BB phone for the PB as well, even the Yabloko didn’t come up with it !! That their tablets would work only with their phones !!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 07:05