> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry PlayBook - Discussion | BlackBerry PlayBook, QNX OS (BlackBerry Tablet OS)

Rep: (423)
Blackberry playbook - Discussion
Attached ImageBlackBerry PlayBook, QNX OS (BlackBerry Tablet OS)
Description | Discussion » | Newbie Questions » | Blackberry | Programs » | Applications for converting Android applications into Playbook applications » | GPS navigation playbook » | Official website of the manufacturer | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com » | Blackberry Club » | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | Blackberry accessories » |

About Blackberry Playbook

Blackberry Playbook Reviews

useful links

Before asking a question to the topic, read this useful information, a link to Mini FAQ Blackberry Playbook

K

Post has been editeddred78 - 06.10.12, 01:07
Reason for editing: added ad

Rep: (37)
Fine! Although I haven’t come to me today, I will try again.

Rep: (7)
The people here are such a question the playbook device was brought from the states, when you first turned on the welcome window, then connect to wi-fi, then the offer to choose a country (USA or Canada) and the offer to download an agreement that I can’t download, apparently because it is not the United States or Canada. What to do?

Sidvsnh @ 07.21.2011, 10:00*
The people here are such a question the playbook device was brought from the states, when you first turned on the welcome window, then connect to wi-fi, then the offer to choose a country (USA or Canada) and the offer to download an agreement that I can’t download, apparently because it is not the United States or Canada. What to do?

Photo attach. Although I did not have this. To continue it was necessary to make a swipe on the frame.

Rep: (122)
akira @ 07/19/2011, 18:34*
Firmware update 1.0.7.2650 has been released. Added Russian keyboard. Now the device can be fully used.

And what are its advantages over devices on android or apples?

Spartanez06 @ 07/22/2011, 18:01*
And what are its advantages over devices on android or apples?

There are no pluses, because there is no software.
And the potential is great, everything works very fast, a good battery, a powerful processor, a video accelerator.

Rep: (0)
The owners of this miracle tell me what's up with the android, is it already friends?)

qwerty12 @ 07.29.2011, 18:10*
The owners of this miracle tell me what's up with the android, is it already friends?)

No, and when will be unknown.

um .. then another question and when was the last update and what did they add?

qwerty12 @ 07.29.2011, 18:32*
um .. then another question and when was the last update and what did they add?

Localization, crooked, but now there is a Russian keyboard.

Rep: (3)
Leaked already a week ago Android Player for Playbook. I tried, half the programs work,herelist is maintained.

Cool, but it slows down seriously.

And where to download, how to put?

And where to download, how to put?

Already set and poked, wrote impressions:http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/blackberry/125382/

Sidvsnh @ 07.21.2011, 10:00*

You need a working WI-FI. I had the same problem. Seen did not roll encryption. I removed the password from the point and it all worked. Then I just tied it to the MAC.

And they do not plan a tablet with a larger diagonal?

How is it with video playback?

Post has been editedspartanez06 - 03.08.11, 19:14

Spartanez06 @ 08/03/2011, 20:13*
And they do not plan a tablet with a larger diagonal?

Development 10 "with 3G has been frozen.

akira @ 08/03/2011, 20:14*
Development 10 "with 3G has been frozen.

It's a pity, I really do not understand what needs to be developed there ??? inches is not enough (((

Rep: (1)
but mobility is a bit too much)))

For me, for mobile use 7 "just right, in cold times in the inner pocket of a jacket, jacket, etc., it is convenient to wear

Consider 7 "Makar in your pocket and 10.1 already Kalashnikov in hand)))

It would be better in 7 3G added.

Rep: (1)
they will add where they will go, but for me personally it’s not so important that there are JPS, after I buy my i9000 BB 9900 in exchange for my gnome i99000 BB 9900 there will be a great tandem, playbook and BB 9900)))
I don’t need japs, calendar, mail, etc. )))
Android is already fed up with its glitchiness, in general, all these android expressions are tired, I want a ready, stable product, I've had enough, I've been waiting for such a tablet and smart for a long time, dreams come true)))

AzGalaxy @ 08/09/2011, 03:55*
Android is already fed up with its glitchiness, in general, all these android expressions are tired, I want a ready, stable product, I've had enough, I've been waiting for such a tablet and smart for a long time, dreams come true)))

And what exactly is the buggy?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.21.19, 21:48