What is the antivirus on your Windows (PC)? | Opinion exchange
What is the best antivirus in your opinion?
-
Avg [ 67 ] ** [3,66%]
Kaspersky Antivirus [ 409 ] ** [22,35%]
NOD32 [ 523 ] ** [28,58%]
Norton Antivirus [ 53 ] ** [2,9%]
Panda [ 29 ] ** [1,58%]
Mcafee [ 24 ] ** [1,31%]
Micro Pc-Cillin [ 3 ] ** [0,16%]
Anti-vir [ 34 ] ** [1,86%]
Avast! [ 311 ] ** [16,99%]
Built in Windows (MSE, SCEP, WD) [ 186 ] ** [10,16%]
Symantec Antivirus [ 26 ] ** [1,42%]
Dr.Web [ 165 ] ** [9,02%]
What do you think is the best free antivirus?
Avast [ 493 ] ** [26,94%]
Avira [ 121 ] ** [6,61%]
Avg [ 119 ] ** [6,5%]
Comodo [ 82 ] ** [4,48%]
MSE [ 148 ] ** [8,09%]
Total Votes: 1830

Rep: (309)
PC antiviruses

Attached Image

In this thread we discuss, share opinions on who uses what antivirus.

- Antivirus Rating 2019

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 22:04
Reason for editing: reshaping the header

Rep: (27)
Avira AntiVir (here Anti-Vir, as someone wrote it) is an excellent antivirus, it eats a minimum of resources, and is one of the leaders today by catching viruses + Trojans, adavar, etc. In addition, corporate Etrust is good.

Rep: (12)
New hit chart _ttp: //anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/_

Rep: (276)
jimmmy , with the beat in the first place, I agree to all 100, but Casper could not take the second. I couldn’t.

Rep: (1)
/ style_emoticons / default /

Post has been editedHacp - 04.11.06, 10:40

For the kit - BitDefender 9.0 was named the best anti-virus solution and received the title "Best Buy" in the March PC World Magazine.

Added @ 04.11.2006, 10:29

Hacp , I can quote the rules regarding the answer with one smiley. Or will you find it yourself? Someone promised to behave approximately.

Rep: (84)
Norton is the best ... although I have Casper: ph34r:

Added @ 04.11.2006, 10:57

I’ll write an antivirus myself soon - it’s the coolest!
Updates every 2 years;)

Rep: (132)
considered Norton to be the best, but a couple of times he got pierced, changed to avast right now, mega satisfied, updates sometimes even two or three times a day
not a single vire has broken through to me, the kasperch is in the furnace, it’s still necessary to look for a bigger brake, and he very much likes to pull all available resources on itself

HACP @ 11/04/06 11:28:09
sorry in their databases such junk, which in the public xs how much recovered and rotten maleho ....

I do not agree. Any normal office often gets updates. But the main thing in antivirus is heuristics. With good heuristics, bases are practically not needed at all. Well, perhaps treating files with them is easier. When a new and dangerous virus appears, which is not detected by heuristics, the databases are updated in a minute and are immediately uploaded to the jump.

Rep: (157)
Norton nifiga is not the coolest of all .... although on the laptop I have it ... and on BB Avast .... although I can put Casper 6th ..

HACP, I can quote the rules regarding the response with a single emoticon.
so there it seems to be written that besides the bobbin

Rep: (1)
JDima, Throw those virya that is not paseso?

Rep: (92)
In 2004, he bought and installed Norton, after he caught the virus, which first killed NortonAntivir., And then began to work closely with the rest, he had to put everything in a new way. And as a fight against sores, I chose Avira AntiVir. There were a couple of weeks of problems when they changed version 6 to 7. And now I live and rejoice.

Now the question.
Is it possible to check cabs and exe for a PDA with an ordinary Windows antivirus before installing it on a Pocket. Will it give something. Or the normal antivirus (for win32) does not recognize the sore pockets.

And what about Dr. Are the web silent?

Rep: (309)
Why say anything?

Rep: (889)
I am NOD32
G - Dr.Web ...
:)

Rep: (1407)
He made this conclusion - antivirus on a computer that poop for a fly! There is no antivirus - well, not a single bastard is climbing, only the antivirus has installed it - and attacks have begun from all sides! Checked like this: a clean computer, climb into the Internet on the most terrible sites in terms of viruses. We walk for 3 hours, unhook, put an antivirus (the test was conducted with a panda and Kaspersky), run the test - clean! With the same antivirus we climb along the same route - the beginning! Save, help, attack the viruses, I don’t know this, I’ll destroy this file, and this quarantine ... I spat on everything, demolished it and never regretted it!

HACP @ 11/04/06 12:29:41
JDima, Throw those virya that is not paseso?

Come on. Trojan or destructive?

Added @ 05.12.2006, 11:38

izmalkoff , they catch files in a temporary folder that are already considered harmless.
No matter what sites I climb, the bit is always silent, until I start to intentionally download any dirty tricks. Filtering HTTP traffic is a good thing.

Yesterday I installed BitDefender Antivirus Plus v10. He is after Dr. The Web did not find a single virus, but the mail stopped working. I return to the bunch of Dr. Web + Outpost.

Jimmmy @ 12/05/06 12:39:24
but the mail stopped working.

Um ... How is it? Why don’t I notice him at all, and everything works?

Rep: (270)
It costs Kaspersky 5.0.676. I don’t know where it "slows down": search:
JDima , in the sixth Casper also HTTP filtering. True, I could not get married with Outpost: D
Otherwise, I like Casper. Properly configured, it works, does its job, the system does not slow down.

Rep: (144)
Today Casper gave me that my key has been blacklisted: o
In short, broke me off.

Can someone give me a good working Avira AntiVir? I want to try

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 15:41