> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

MoonGBA | Surprisingly quality emulator GameBoyAdvance

Rep: (10)
MoonGBA 2.4.1

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Accidentally naryl this emulsion, and especially nothing on hoping unnecessarily. nothing working properly for your HTC Touch Pro 2 can not find), and how I was pleasantly surprised by the positive performance of this miracle with the characters: D TEST gentlemen in general and unsubscribe impressions !!!

TRANSFER: dumb, although off.sayte hanging link to ENGLISH version, but the file broken: angry:
!!! I understood purely at random, so you do the same !!!

Medicine: not required

COMPATIBILITY: my Touch Pro 2 with WVGA satisfied: yes2: more tests than not - it's your hands
!!! Claudia hard working perfectly, even the keys were already quite correctly zabindit !!!

INSTALLATION: just throw EXE on the animal, running, select ROM
!!! zakidyvanie in TGETFILE.DLL folder or gsgetfile.dll not help me, ROM drive sees only the surface, can anyone prosharit what's wrong !!!

OFF SITE: http://www.yueyuesoft.com/
Attached filemoongba_eng_2.4.0.rar(193.57 KB)

moongba_rus_2.4.1.rar

Post has been editedAlt - 10.12.10, 22:03

Add here that it is possible: the old machine I yuzal PocketGBA, it was ideal for me at all! but on the Touch pro2 he is not a ride, because on the hard keyboard is not possible to play because of the impossibility of changing the screen orientation, at the same lendskeyp great plow, but I do not know which driver is involved in the emulsion.

Already cant find - GTA Advance after the initial prompts flew: angry:
Need for speed U has hung in the beginning, probably fatty Roma he will not pull, but Mario kart went perfectly

Post has been editedPINHEAD - 25.09.10, 15:04
Reason for editing: Another

Rep: (75)
Generally emulator bomb, the game starts well, that's just there is one but please craftsmen translate this super emulator of Diamond 2 all ok

Rep: (5)
Fantastic emulator (nya 400MHz XScale) !!!

Rep: (1)
Cool simulator games have a new look, Roma launches a large amount, but as a sound play will not understand.

sansax

Under the tab poke ROM, choose the last line on the screen there will be only one small window for a tick is sound, it certainly is not perfect but something)

Which link? File or offsite? perezalit need?

Japanese site and must be opened: rofl: developer of the Japanese: lol: By the way you can on the site, and a link

Attached filemoongba2.4.0.rar(193.45 KB)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bszz9cobzy3cm7d

Rep: (12)
I've already downloaded from off site) .All the same ATP. Question. How to translate it in landscape mode?

Post has been editedbollin - 26.09.10, 21:28

Look, I'll write a method in the header TYKA.Posidi yes poke settings: P 3 point below the settings options-turn

PS poke Sirs: D

Rep: (1134)
M
Perezalil file - all swinging.

In general, I wrote here on the soap developer with GMAILa, my letters do not reach it: angry:
Asked about the transfer and development of the project is interesting for the fate of the emulsion.
Can anyone knows how to send mail to the Japanese soap? : P

Rep: (41)
when you start the program creates a file moongba.ini. The screen can be rotated in it - it is necessary to value in the line "screen_dir = 1" change "1" to "2"

Ladies and Gentlemen, (though most likely only to gentlemen: D) !!! developer told me At last! and most importantly - he translated for me the latest on Inglish: yes2:

Attached filemoongba_eng_2.4.0.rar(193.57 KB)
PLEASE in cap replacing the oldest

ZY he asked to report bugs and work program, so if all the interested people will write on the case, then we will ensure that this projectnot bent as many !!!! : Clap:

Rep: (12)
So with. From checked.
1) Of Ledzhens wrestling 2 broken.
2) in the rotated screen proposes stronger
3) Any collections work hard.
While all. GTA works fine, but strangely

1. Yes, my identity Legends of Wrestling II does not plow, although I do not have GTA alle: lol:
2.U me lendskeype seemed that the speed of rendering falls slightly but generally not particularly noticeable.
3.Sborniki tried another PocketGBA and odd-even on a computer, they themselves are substandard.

The developer wrote me that the site looked, unnecessarily.WILL BE A new version of the emulsion: yes2: only now he is busy Androyd, but he admitted that more Windu mob loves) in general good news, the development will be: P

Rep: (0)
Thank play finlku 5 different in the tilted position is flying with a bang, while the other GBA emulators of Diamond brakes

Posted 29-09-2010, 9:56:

Thank play finlku 5 different in the tilted position is flying with a bang, while the other GBA emulators of Diamond brakes

I want here to offer developers, to use graphics accelerators in devaysakh where he is, then found a glitch in the Diamond 2, expose wine buttons on in a back button on the well, the emulsion is not the workers in general, there is no picture or all black, then what I want to offer avtofreymskip, more filters and more compatibility with games, also propose to add the game on two of BT well and yet still ...

Ask about the accelerator principle is interesting that there is used! Let's see the next version of which there will be improvements (WMS and avtofreym) .Naschet buttons do not understand what you meant-davayka opishi.A more about the game for two ... more than one version of it seems necessary to wait for me if all this is: happy:

From myself I will ask him about the audio settings (frequency, bit rate).

in general is a problem, I go to the keyboard settings, and if I was there I put a checkbox on the capture all keys, then all the games do not start, or rather run but then black screen nothing, but if you remove the check mark that all the rules but are not assigned to hard wines, the button return well and togdalee ...

Exactly! he checked, does not work withcapture all keys , The current I without buttons are set.

I will write about this bag.A we can have on the Diamond redesigned driver hardware buttons or something like that? we can look for B)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 21.01.21, 18:19