> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

7ion player | Player mp3 file

Rep: (3)
7ion player
version: 0.4 Beta

Last update of the program in the header:01.04.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
A small player that plays files mp3, can create temporary playlists

Homepage: http://7ion.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...layer&hl=en

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 0.4 Beta http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1592454/7ion_player.apk

Past versions
Version: 0.1 Beta Attached file7ion_playerSigned.apk (68.27 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 19.10.13, 11:28
Reason for editing: link to Google Play

tell me what to add and correct?

Rep: (9)
spin7ion, add the increase in volume, the similarity in lithium music player. Only if it is possible, then what would play an even louder.

Rep: (21)
In-in! and the equalizer is not pomeshalby)

Rep: (45)
And something else .... you know the list. That was similar to the Meridian and had 4 widget :)

Rep: (71)
visualization .. if you can

Visualization, as well as an equalizer with the help of standard tools do not, sorry.
Already he added balance and new buttons.
The widget will try to stir up, but I can not promise.

2 chasavylozhu new version

Post has been editedspin7ion - 26.09.10, 11:00

Rep: (12)
Handsome! I keep the project!

Rep: (0)
on the HTC Legend does not plow, crash!

Rep: (8)
spin7ion,
great album cover would be desirable: rolleyes:

Update 0.2 beta:

• Fixed a bug with nested folders
  • adds a simple balance

With the widget until the agony.

Most likely the next update will add tags.

Attached files

Attached file7ion_playerSigned.apk(73.1 KB)

Wait for the next version, will definitely be a change of composition by long pressing the volume buttons (short-changing herself volume): lol:

Post has been editedspin7ion - 26.09.10, 21:46
Reason for editing: spelling corrected

Rep: (1)
From plyusov- NOT Leze At TAGS !!! (Well, I do not have time to recode all the tags in the music, and many plleery not compatible with the encoding 1251). Sorry you can not play-sheets move up and down only by adding one.
Bug: If you exit the program, and then open the icon in the Playlist Android main menu, the line duration / location slider jumps to the left and right.
In tselom- respect, especially for the small size! ;)

JFSmith @ 10.10.2010, 14:21*
From plyusov- NOT Leze At TAGS !!! (Well, I do not have time to recode all the tags in the music, and many plleery not compatible with the encoding 1251).

Last night I made friends with tags now read IDv1

Today I will try to lay out a new version

A new version:0.3Beta

• Added support for ID3 tags
  • enhanced interface
  • Added the ability to track the change of a long press on the volume
  • Added widget (beta version)

Waiting for new suggestions and comments

Attached files

Attached file7ion_playerSigned.apk(78.36 Kb)

Rep: (12)
I have not even set ...

Rep: (44)
spin7ion,
Do I understand correctly, it is the only music player for Android that has a stereo balance control (DSP Manager is not yet set, it is possible there is any)?
Put, to be honest, just because of this, because the interface part of course is virtually absent, and the interface file selection / directory relative to other players, too, seemed not too intuitive. At the same time, in my not too refined ear, from the point of view of sound standard player plays better, at least that, even simply by setting the track to pause will start issuing "white noise."
While only use of the possibility to rule the stereo balance - at my left ear headphone has played quieter, and good soundproofing alternative to an old shure e3 has not yet found.

Post has been editedEugene Suvorov - 18.10.10, 07:36

Could you suggest how to improve the interface and the way he plays as well as standratny, playing the same method

Rep: (45)
A player Sun is gaining momentum, Sanya :)

Rep: (18)
Eugene Suvorov,
I have to Senhayzerah skh200 also quieter sound was until I broke through the safety net, and the sound was like when buying.
What about player)) fiddly scrolling, for me better than 2 line 1-scrolling 2-<<pause stop>>and the balance to remove the setup ato you imagine, you go on the street pytaeshsya switch song and zhmakaesh balance)) and nervosa begins)) and move the bottom panel is always uncomfortable and the buttons themselves can be larger)) in general, this is just my opinion ... ;)

Posted 20-10-2010, 1:14:

Noticed a bug: when viewing the playlist, when scrolling the list of climbs on the texture of the bottom panel, between the background for the buttons and the buttons themselves, although this can glitch purely on Optimus.

What can I say, it is a decent player))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/23/20, 06:21