> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

aRadio | Internet Radio

Rep: (522)
aRadio
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:24.09.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
More than 500 online radio stations from 32 countries
(Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, France, Spain, etc.) With the possibility of
recording audio stream.
By the way, you can listen to the same station on a computer from the developer.

Homepage: http://swfradio.com/

Additional Information
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.aradio/
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 1.1
Attached filecom.aradio.apk(3.07 MB)

Past versions

Rep: (82)
Your station can be added?

Rep: (522)
I want to add to the distribution of another version of this program - aRadio-Ukraine:
Attached filecom.swfradio.apk(1.13 MB)

Attached ImageAttached Image

-65on online radio stations in Ukraine
-Information on each station
-Able recording (saving on SD-card)
-Lyubimye radio

Post has been editedPotapson - 24.09.10, 17:37

Rep: (16)
I tried a bunch of programs from Market trasliruyuschih online radio station.
Eta best!
There are small roughness, but just super.
Suggestions for Developers
1.Ubrat start page with a selection of countries (initially chose the country and that's enough, then better to change the menu.)
2. Add a widget, although, in fact, this point is very controversial
3. In connection with the large number of stations, it would be great to have something like a filter or search.
4.Sdelat font at the station names a little more, the design would have been better, but the icons are small and the name (in the selection and scrolling station) out of the finger is inconvenient to read.
5. It would be possible to add a station (in any case, Russian), for example here
hxxp: //guzei.com/online_radio/list/1_0.html

Rep: (84)
Permanent Connection error. and it's not on the Internet ..

Rep: (7)
and at a speed of 128 will work?

Rep: (15)
prog good. finally I found a radio lavas. Once I did find the menu, it is present here at all?

Rep: (0)
The program is super, all interested radio stations there are, for all time use problems have not seen! I would also like to support serikm in paragraph 2, the widget would be very handy!

Rep: (1)
Zt-180 no job

Rep: (8)
Good listening programm works norm.Davno looking for such the only negative is not convenient management of the program and everything is ok 4 + !!!! : P

Nicherta not plow. Establish normal, but to work - does not work. Writes "buffering ..." and all this. Svernesh prog and razvernosh - there Radio of Armenia is open and there are no options. God knows what. Acer E400, Android 2.1

GI Joe is there that chorte: yes2: as in the case of normally go

Rep: (9)
Damn, ransacked the entire forum.
Is there a radio broadcast application in which you can add to the necessary radio?

Rep: (53)
Did not install any programs do not, listen to Internet radio via the built-in player, even without Flash.
In your browser, I insert the station chooses molasses and appears the action menu choose Open, and everything works.
http://silver.ru/radio/: blush:

Rep: (10)
Thank you), I would plyusanul ...

Rep: (12)
why it is not in the store? a good thing and a big plus in the record, like the song - recorded.

Rep: (2)
Many stations do not otkrС–vaet

Rep: (4)
Many stations are not opened. He writes the connection failed, and the problem is not really on the Internet. Of Russian I only managed to open Europe + and Humor FM. The others did not respond.

The same problem, open up not all radio stations.
Sit through the wafer, problems with the Internet is not observed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 21:07