> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Andromax | Phone Information + widgets

Rep: (43)
Andromax
Version: 1.1.7

Last update of the program in the header:25.10.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Andromax - application for Android, which collects a variety of technical information about your phone and displays it to you in detail the characteristics of thematically sorted. There is a widget that displays a clock, date, opsosa (!), The level of network signal. (When the wi-fi output signal level thereof). There switcher widget - analogue Switch pro widget and Extended Controls.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.1.7 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1234628/AndroMax_1.1.7.apk
Version: 1.1.7 RUS Andromax (Post # 9546920)

Past versions

Post has been editedRubaka - 25.10.11, 17:34
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (5)
More in it, in fact, there is a switcher widget.

Attached Image

_necros,
about. exactly. I switch pro widget uses, so this did not attract much attention. pardon me.

Rep: (1966)
hide there for hours?

Rep: (6)
Not bad at all.

<a href =http://www.iscsisantarget.com/ >iscsi</ a>

about 4kareg color selection and background hours present (black or white). I did not find skins.

Post has been editedunknown8 - 27.09.10, 19:45

Rep: (0)
Staged, but the next day saw kosyak- hang: time and battery charge ostanavlivayutsya- go into a parallel world ... help to screw back !!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP

Rep: (25)
tsoll,
Try to associate with what or prog, helped me widget Service and stopped to stop.

Post has been editedEvil boy - 04.10.10, 07:26

I updated to 0.9.3

Attached files

Attached filecom.laucass.andromax.apk(552.37 KB)

Post has been editedunknown8 - 12.10.10, 01:09

People who hangs a widget, do not kill the process Andromax, restarting does not help.
If you put widgets, do not kill andromaks, and then everything is OK!

Rep: (515)
Why is this canoe spontaneously includes EDGE? (How to get rid of it? In APNDroid all disabled, and he stsuko includes itself (

Post has been editedMalachi - 17.10.10, 09:41

Malachi, Pay attention to the permission for this widget. it seems to me, is a spy.

Rep: (3)
Widget super over EDGE - yuzayte Quick Settings - kills any access is not present on any of the operators.

forsklozitsya often, we have to re-add the widget because the old crashes.

Attached files

Attached fileAndromax_0.9.6.apk(592.49 KB)

Post has been editedo4kareg - 26.11.10, 19:30

0.9.7 Attached fileAndromax_0.9.7.apk(589.02 KB)

Rep: (2)
interesting on the screenshot is worth spb mobile shell, a question where the author got it? Share link

d.o.c. @ 27-12-2010, 13:58*
I question where the author got it?

I do not remember, to be honest, where to get. the internets stumbled, then search for a program with such a name is not found there, and laid out :) Sens most ordinary, in my opinion. in any case I am not the author of these screenshots.

Post has been editedunknown8 - 27.12.10, 18:12

A new version 0.9.8-p1Attached fileAndroMax_0.9.8_p1.apk(600.19 KB)

*#*#4636#*#*
unknown8 @ 23.09.2010, 12:32*
which collects various technical information about your phone and displays it to you in detail the characteristics of

Rep: (17)
using AndromaxPhoneInfo widget noticed that after the home button (always returns to the central screen, where it is worth a widget) full-screen apps in landscape mode disappears battery, and in its place enters an inscription with the current date and day of the week, oriented horizontally. After a while all goes back, regardless of the position PDA .Such a feeling that the widget is also translated in the landscape mode, although LG-launcher by default does not. In the settings Andromaksa found nothing about the translation to the album / portrait ... Who faced?

Post has been editedkost88 - 15.02.11, 18:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20 03:54