Need For Speed ​​Shift | Realistic racing simulator ...

Rep: (170)
Need For Speed ​​Shift
Version: 1.00 (5)

Last update of the game in the header:22.09.2010

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Need for Speed ​​SHIFT is a new realistic racing simulator.
It combines not only realistic physics, perfectly modeled 3D models of cars and a variety of tracks, but also offers players the most realistic experience of driving racing cars.

Need for Speed ​​SHIFT is a new stage in the development of the legendary Need for Speed ​​racing series. You have not yet seen such a “thirst for speed”!
Illegal racing through the streets of night cities are a thing of the past. Now you are waiting for a serious serious motor racing, where racing passions flare up in the tournament tables, and cars on the track develop speeds that are inaccessible to any sports car on city motorways!
Need for Speed ​​SHIFT focuses on spectacular and unprecedented realism.
Here you do not just see the car and the track, but feel every turn, every hill and every pebble under the wheel.
Driving a car with a view from behind the wheel, you will get unforgettable impressions.
The game perfectly conveys the sensation of the driver, who rushes at great speed along a winding road.
You are slightly bending around the corners, throwing up on a hillock and ruthlessly shaking, turning over and winding in case of accidents.

Game features:
- Take part in races in three locations: Chicago, London, Tokyo on 18 unique tracks.
- Challenge your friends face to face in local multiplayer mode via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- 20 of the hottest, fastest and most powerful cars in the world.
- Update and modify your car. Pump levels of maximum speed, control, acceleration and nitro to the maximum with the help of various upgrades.
- Earn points and rewards, become more aggressive and increase your prestige.

Compatibility: Symbian 9.4 (Samsung GT-i8910 HD; SonyEricsson Satio, Vivaz, Vivaz Pro)

Homepage: http://www.eamobile.co.uk/GameInfo/tabid/1...US/Default.aspx

Developers-Warez which is prohibited on the forum.

Download:
http: //7dd714.sis4o5rlt7jltrz.get4mobile.n...0e0/file65.html

[!] File needed subscribe or install on unlocked smartphone.
[!] To run the game on the Samsung GT-i8910 HD, you need to switch the language to English in the phone settings.

Post has been editedEnotche - 20.07.13, 19:06

Rep: (639)
CJIAIBYAHIH,
Well honestly, tired of problems owners of Symbian 9.4 Noky. From above in the description written on what models will go. The rest - no.

And your X6 at all strange machine. The only advantage that I can see in it a large amount of internal memory. Mp3 player with phone function and a camera.

Rep: (-1)
ON MY VIVAZ everything is clear :) THOUGH WHAT THEN You can PLAY ON IT ALSO colorful card games or ancient strategy.

Sultanovich,
no caps.

Besides this, you can still much that.Symbian Games Catalogto help you.

Rep: (5)
The game is compatible with Symbian ^ 3. It goes to firmware update for N8.

Rep: (1)
I went to the 5230 without glitches

treyser,
Yes Yes. I'm Father Christmas.

Rep: (198)
treyser,
treyser @ 21.11.2010, 16:44*
I went to the 5230 without glitches

Most likely, this is the version in Java. : Rofl:
pervad @ 23.09.2010, 00:32*
Samsung GT-i8910 HD; SonyEricsson Satio, Vivaz, Vivaz Pro

After all, in 5230, the iron will not pull.

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 23.11.10, 17:44

viRUS_966,
I wrote the post above that I think about it. People often carries heresy. Out of ignorance or for Ponta. Rave.

Hellsingoff
Agree with you.: flood:

Rep: (211)
Please add a link to the header
Club of fans to play Need for Speed ​​Shift (Post # 5912951)
welcome

Rep: (4)
nokia c7 to go?

GoloArt,
rather yes than no.

Rep: (211)
factor DriftClub of the amateurs to play Need for Speed ​​Shift (Post # 5977594)

Rep: (0)
When installing on the N97 writes that is protected by certificate

warvet,
warvet @ 04.01.2011, 08:20*
When installing on the N97 writes that is protected by certificate

Do not try to install on the N97, will not work! : Nea:

pervad @ 23.09.2010, 00:32*
Compatibility: Symbian 9.4 (Samsung GT-i8910 HD; SonyEricsson Satio, Vivaz, Vivaz Pro)

People, learn to read the hats!: acute:

Rep: (10)
that's strange why such strict Symbian System Requirements ... my friend, the owner of the PDA with 400mg without video accelerator could run this igru..byli light lagi..kak sound disabled lags began emerging only at very high speeds.
izvenyayus for oftop

fakov5 @ 06.01.2011, 12:52*
symbian such rigid system requirements

This principleNokiaThat is not satisfied by buy-later! or swingJava...

viRUS_966,
Now everything is clear ... and ie somehow possible to solve this program- problemmu ??

fakov5,
fakov5 @ 07.01.2011, 01:40*
ie as somehow possible to programmatically resolve this problemmu ??

Which problem?

insistence to phone resources

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 00:18