> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Citrix Receiver | delivery of applications on Android-smartphone

Rep: (1966)
Citrix receiver
version: 3.7.1

Last update of the program in the header:10.04.2015

Attached file0.png(23.36 KB)
Attached file1.png(23.38 Kb)

Short description:
The program to deliver Windows-based applications from your PC or server on Android-device using Citrix XenApp.

Description:
The program to deliver Windows-based applications from your PC or server on Android-device usingcitrix XenApp. This is a prime example of a technologySoftware as a service. It will be of interest to representatives of large companies using Citrix products work. The program will only send the picture to your PDA, allowing organizations to maintain personal data secret.

Homepage: http://citrix.com
Android Market: market: // search q = pname:? com.citrix.Receiver

Additional Information

Download:
version: 3.7.1 Citrix Receiver (Post pyshnyi # 39362246)

Past versions
[/ color]Version: 02/01/1019
Attached fileCitrix_Receiver_1.2.1019.apk(1.06 MB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 13.04.15, 02:42
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1966)
who downloaded - otpishites on the work, to your server I can not hang on somehow.

Rep: (0)
I too do not get ... (

Rep: (3)
The site is version 2.0
Nifiga downloaded and does not work ... Earlier on WM used the Citrix Client and like all plowed ... can anyone happened yet through this program have cut to the desktop servaka?

Hello!
The same can not connect.
The server responds like because it displays a message such as "The server certificate is invalid" and offers to adopt the proposed certificate.

Then he asks for a password from uchetki.

That's all. And then a connection error: "An error has occured while connecting Check your network connection.".

And I tried with 2 different operators simok. The result is the same.

Did someone succeed?

also can not (((

Hello! Here is what was found.
Judging by the reviews, could well be picked up to the server to those who have put on the default port 80.
Other ports an application is not able to understand, it is necessary to wait for the update.
For example, locally through the fi-fi in my office communicator clings to servaku and loads the list of available applications. And through the 'Net does not want to.

Rep: (32)
Nobody tried?A new version

The convenience store is already updated to 1073
Updated, tried to run - the same result.
You need to look, which can appear new settings ..

Rep: (23)
Someone nbud demo account work? I wrote:
The requested application os not available at this time.

I have on A501 2:00 - normal flight!
With external and Claudia myshoy - full Windows, Office and Visio with: thank_you:

Post has been editedalexwtr - 04.09.12, 09:34

Rep: (32)
That's interesting, I have Tsitrikse have published applications and Virtual desktop.
And customers Windu I see it all, and can only see planshetnike Virtual desktop. Connect passes, everything is OK.
But there is no application. What's the matter?

Rep: (283)
Too does not plow!

also faced with
An error has occured while connecting. Check your network connection

connected via an internal working wifi (network proxies) connecting scored proxy settings. The indicated IP (worth PS4.5 server) as the server name. Was- not a connection error above.

I decided elementrano- when connected to wifi is not necessary to score the proxy settings.

Rep: (8)
There Citrix Xen App 6.5
Published in the internet via https demanding user certificate.
When installing the receiver on the apple device - it works (in the connection string specifieshttps: //name.server/citrix/pnagent/config.xml).
When trying to connect devices through Android - citrix receiver could not verify the server address. User Certificate I integrate CA certificate too. Who faced?
I tried and latest Citrix Reciever on the play store and Citrix Reciever Beta (there they tried to circumvent any restrictions that ICS) - the result is the same.
Where to dig?

I downloaded and installed the correct certificate, and then can not connect remotely to 1C on your website. Once 1C starts immediately eject from the application. Writes "General problem. Try connecting again".

Post has been editedmihs - 02.11.13, 20:56

http://habrahabr.ru/post/117727/in written here how to conquer the problem, just do not understand where to get the certificate itself.

install the certificate, I poke the shortcut reciver. is presented a black screen and all ... can it is necessary to first have somewhere-something set up?

Rep: (6)
You need at least to drive your settings.
We all run after the installation of the certificate geotrastovogo phone.

Rep: (649)
Citrix Receiver 3.7.1
Attached Image
What's new
• Improved Fit to display. Applications displayed in a central area and scaled depending on the display aspect ratio
• Enhanced display mirroring. Display characteristics are matched between the screen display and the Android device
• Enhanced security enabled via support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.1 and 1.2
• Enables hiding of in-session menu bar for devices without touchscreen support
• Improved handling of the Korean Hangul alphabet
• Authentication bug fixes

Download: Attached fileCitrix Receiver 3.7.1.apk (14.81 MB)

Rep: (20)
guys, after upgrading to 3.12 Citirx stopped working, need a previous version of the fresher, preferably 3.11.2.
In the Internet found, but you can check the source to protect yourself from infection?
eg virustotal finds APK file 2-3 of the virus ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/25/20, 05:40