Google Account | Solving problems adding a Google account

Rep: (254)
Google Account: Solutions

Google account пїЅ | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ |

Required (!!!) to read
If you want to ask a question related to the problem discussed in this topic, copy and fill out the following in the Answer form:
- Device / Model of your device;
- operating system and firmware;
- a brief description of the problem;
- a list of actions taken.

Before asking your question, please kindly read the information under the spoiler below and use the search in this topic.
Recommendations for solving the problem:
1. Make sure that you have an Internet connection (gprs or Wi-Fi) that is configured and working correctly. To check, open any site through the browser, follow the links a couple of times.
2. Make sure that you correctly and without errors enter the login and password of your account.For those in the tank: account must be Google(NOT mail.ru, yandex.ru, etc.).
3. Make sure that you have checked the "Data transfer in the background" and "Auto sync" checkboxes. If installed, remove, reboot the device, then put them again and - again reboot.
4. In any case, before you "panic", just restart the device (soft-resets).
5. Check the date and time in the machine. Try manually set the exact time or synchronize with the operator.
6. Take advantageYouTube method. Free translation of the method and comments fromKadmiy cm. here .
7. Take advantage of the programsYouTube remoteorAdd Account.
8. Replace the SIM card (seehere).
9. Use the phone's initial setup wizard.
10. Install GAPPS (Google apps) for your phone via Recovery.
11. Check if you have “Two-Phase Authentication” enabled. That is, log into the Google account from the computer and disable it in the settingsGoogle account is not added (Post # 15813934)
12. Login via browser:Google account is not added (Post # 16243119)
13. Google account is not added (Post # 16495082)
14. Google account is not added (Post # 16706509)
15. Make a hard-rezet.
16. If you use ad-blocking applications, disable them (return the original hosts file).How to do it manually
17. If you used the Freedom applicationGoogle account is not added (Post # 21324067)
18. Disable permanent active mobile transmission - morehere.
19. Another solution fromphaeton480 - Google account is not added (Post # 23772687)
20. Do not your Google service be disabled? //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189292&view=findpost&p=34109846

21. Merge Google Accounts.
22. Solving the problem of the disappearance of a Google account by resetting the settings of the application "com.google.android.gsf.login
Notes:
- if the problem with logging into your account was solved, but after that there were problems with Market’s work - all questions should be asked in a special topic -Android Market - Technical problems, All questions about MARKET problems are discussed here.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 20.01.19, 23:16
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (3794)
sergio_bu @ 12.09.17, 11:09*
And when you try to sign in

when logging in through a browser, what happens?

Rep: (9)
* W.Master,
Approximately the same window as that which I attached.
Google asks for confirmation input from the device.

Rep: (9)
sergio_bu @ 12.09.17, 14:09*
There is a device LG X-Power (k220ds).
Due to some circumstances, the device has been stitched, and Google account which has been associated with the device left photo / contact / backup vatsapa.
The owner knows the account and password, it would seem all right but there is one thing: your account is enabled two-factor authentication.
And when you try to sign in, a dialog box appears that asks for confirmation input from the device, which as we recall, I successfully flashed.
пїЅ#пїЅ

Attempts to reset the password (and does it make sense?), Nothing good do not end there, because the answer to your secret question the owner does not know, as well as the date of creation of the account.
Does anyone faced with similar? my account be reinstated possible?

Everything is good. The problem was solved by itself.
Once again, when I tried to log into your account, in addition to the version with code entry, a new option to enter. Question about this content "with what the city was most often used to sign in to your account?"
I ordered the city and happily walked into account.

Rep: (0)
Good day! Decided to update Oukitel k6000 plus (MT6750T, Android 7.0 Nougat), on which the update will not say exactly, like 143 mb weighed, and the past (500MB +) put quite successfully. How did the installation after the got out the window with Google, as well as the password I do not remember, I decided to create a new password, what went well, but when you try to login writes "not a known bug, try again in 24 hours" (something like that) . Tried tips from the forum on the call settings Language menu and there hard rezet does not work, try and through emergency calls to call the menu (* # * # 3646633 # * # *), I try a text message to send (even went to the conversations list), but nowhere on this menu does not pass, the phone will not let stupid.

What advise do, wait for the 24 hours or something else?

LioTyan @ 12.09.17, 13:45*
I decided to create a new password,

That's right, you change your password, the new password will take you 24 hours = protection from what someone else has changed your password, and you had the opportunity to regain control of the account through a browser.

But if you do not want to wait for the machine to protect the MTK (FRP) can be removed from the PC. We only need a scatter-file have to it some data to look at.
Delov there for 3 minutes.

Instructions here =Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset
Scatter here =Ways to bypass Google account (FRP) after reset (Post Dima_Apatity # 64859650)or more reliable here to take a =Oukitel K6000 Plus - Discussion (Post jemmini # 61382806)

Whether after the upgrade, or after some manipulation, flew Google account (device NTS 10).
If you attempt to enter a login password - nothing happens, throws on the screen, which was asked to log in.
The browser can not log in to your account.
In the Auto Sync fails to add a Google Account, nothing happens.
I tried to create new accounts - the same story.

How can I solve the problem?

Rep: (12)
Good evening, tell me what to do? On account worth two-stage auntifikatsiya I should call back and speak the access code to the account, I enter data for the account, the logic and password, but I gives that maybe you can not get the code, try later, a day can not go to the ACC, where to dig and what to do?((

* elaginaka,
Are there any rights?

W.Master @ 14.09.2017, 09:10*
* elaginaka,
Are there any rights?

Not.
Market accordingly does not work too

Rep: (1)
Xiaomi Redmi Pro - Stock firmware somehow put the Google play and all that. Applications are placed without problems. Everything seems set - but the "Contact Google" - is not going to sync - all spinning circle - and "wait a minute" type such inscription. Sync disabled. - I rebooted - incl. Sync. again a reboot. Not plow ((with the old body did .vc file - and has thus swung contacts may have still some nuances.?

* mimhi,
Refer to the topicSync Android contacts with Google

Rep: (4)
Good day)
Bought a samsung s7.Apparat hand was tied to the account before. owner (safely untied), and I inadvertently began to fill my acca, while receiving 24 hours to think about their actions)
After a day trying to score his mail again and again run up to the Lok in 24 hours. Who is wrong, where to dig?

Post has been editedzzzomba - 18.09.17, 09:47

zzzomba @ 18.09.17, 09:44*
Who is wrong, where to dig?

Untie from the account again, and try again.
Topic =Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset

Post has been editedW.Master - 18.09.17, 10:32

Rep: (83)
children, lost the password to your Google account, you inadvertently delete the folder (which was also the password from my account, MI) on the CD.

Now phoneMore connected to your account, but came out of it, or replacing the device, I probably will not be able to log in to your account at all.

how is it possible to solve this problem until the situation has not changed (a change of devaysa or even some)? thanks.

Redmi Note 3 Pro SE, MIUI 8.2.4.0
Root rights and xposed there.

Post has been editedmua may - 18.09.17, 15:50

mua may @ 18.09.17, 15:43*
Now the phone still connected to an account, but came out of it, or replacing the device, I probably will not be able to log in to your account at all.

If you remember your login, then on www.google.com have a password recovery mode. But there will probably need to answer your security question, etc.
If you currently have on the machine running the account, you can try with the device through the Google Chrome browser to sign in to www.google.com and configure it to restore your account (phone, backup email, security question), and then change the password.

* W.Master but perhaps will generally enter through the chrome on your computer, if you have a password?

when you try to change your password, Google requires at the entrance to conduct the actual password, which I do not. that is, I can not even now change your password, you know?

mua may @ 18.09.17, 16:58*
but perhaps will generally enter through the chrome on your computer, if you have a password?

Through the computer only if you want to do a password recovery.
If the question is how to go in there and set up akkanunt recovery mode, I suggest go to google is not on your computer and on the device on Android. In this case, Chrome will pick up from the account of the Android.

P.S. Other options "learn" your Google Account password in the Androide I do not know, because the password itself, as far as I know, in Android is not stored, it is stored "token" authentication, which generates Google on the entered password, and its "decode" and turned into a password is not possible.

* W.Master I try through the letterbox, Google picked up the account.

although you can play from the market
More to know what questions Google asks when trying to restore the account. Some were not able to remember and record went into oblivion.

Post has been editedmua may - 18.09.17, 17:19

mua may @ 18.09.17, 17:10*
I try through the letterbox, Google picked up the account.

Mailbox (www.gmail.com) or directly own Google (www.google.com) - it does not matter, Chrome on Android has to go, taking the information from your akkanunta in Android settings.
And after you have entered on Chrome to Google for its akkantom, then have to go to your account settings, and try to adjust the settings there to recover your password, you will then be able to apply. I do not remember if you have Google re paroll when setting these parameters, despite the fact that you will require is already logged in to Google. All hope for something that does not require.

W.Master @ 18.09.17, 17:26*
I do not remember if you have Google re paroll when setting these parameters, despite the fact that you will require is already logged in to Google. All hope for something that does not require.

Unfortunately trebuet..i bottom entryForgot your password?

Post has been editedmua may - 18.09.17, 17:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 8:58