23.01.12, 19:59
Carpe diem ...
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3476
Check in: 07.01.10
Google Nexus 6

Google-�������: ������� ������� �������� download

Google account | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset | Mi Account | Flyme account |

Required (!!!) to read
If you want to ask a question related to the problem discussed in this topic, copy and fill out the following in the Answer form:
- Device / Model of your device;
- operating system and firmware;
- a brief description of the problem;
- a list of actions taken.

Before asking your question, please kindly read the information under the spoiler below and use the search in this topic.
Recommendations for solving the problem:
1. Make sure that you have an Internet connection (gprs or Wi-Fi) that is configured and working correctly. To check, open any site through the browser, follow the links a couple of times.
2. Make sure that you correctly and without errors enter the login and password of your account.For those in the tank: account must be Google(NOT mail.ru, yandex.ru, etc.).
3. Make sure that you have checked the "Data transfer in the background" and "Auto sync" checkboxes. If installed, remove, reboot the device, then put them again and - again reboot.
4. In any case, before you "panic", just restart the device (soft-resets).
5. Check the date and time in the machine. Try manually set the exact time or synchronize with the operator.
6. Take advantageYouTube method. Free translation of the method and comments fromKadmiycm.here.
7. Take advantage of the programsYouTube remoteorAdd Account.
8. Replace the SIM card (seehere).
9. Use the phone's initial setup wizard.
10. Install GAPPS (Google apps) for your phone via Recovery.
11. Check if you have “Two-Phase Authentication” enabled. That is, log into the Google account from the computer and disable it in the settingsGoogle account is not added (Post # 15813934)
12. Login via browser:Google account is not added (Post # 16243119)
13. Google account is not added (Post # 16495082)
14. Google account is not added (Post # 16706509)
15. Make a hard-rezet.
16. If you use ad-blocking applications, disable them (return the original hosts file).How to do it manually
17. If you used the Freedom applicationGoogle account is not added (Post # 21324067)
18. Disable permanent active mobile transmission - morehere.
19. Another solution fromphaeton480 - Google account is not added (Post # 23772687)
20. Do not your Google service be disabled? //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189292&view=findpost&p=34109846

21. Merge Google Accounts.
22. Solving the problem of the disappearance of a Google account by resetting the settings of the application "com.google.android.gsf.login
Notes:
- if the problem with logging into your account was solved, but after that there were problems with Market’s work - all questions should be asked in a special topic -Android Market - Technical problems, All questions about MARKET problems are discussed here.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 20.01.19, 23:16
Reason for editing: edit
e_vovik
Message#22
01.12.10, 21:09
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 200
Check in: 12.02.09
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

Prog Add Account. Solves a problem on Motorola Milestone, checked.
Danger27
Message#23
03.12.10, 12:40
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 25.11.10

It does not help either through youtube Remote, nor Add Account. And even a complete reset. What do you advise?
Bodtek
Message#24
03.12.10, 12:48
Great theorist
[offline]

Messages 6179
Check in: 23.11.09
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

Danger27,If you did a full reset through the phone menu and it did not help, then try to do wipe, turning on the device, holding down certain buttons.
viria
Message#25
16.01.11, 22:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 15.08.10
HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire (OS 2.1) yotube also helped: happy: but now when launching Market it says "server error"
Kadmiy
Message#26
22.01.11, 21:27
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1793
Check in: 02.09.07
LG K10 LTE K430ds

Akksel @ 11.11.2010, 01:06*
The "youtube" method helped.

+1
This method helped on the wife's phone (SE X8).
For those who are not friends with the Busurman dialect, a brief explanation:
1. Poke into the icon of the embedded YouTube application. The application opens.
2. Press the (hard) button of the phone and open the context menu.
3. Click "Login".
4. Enter your Google Account login details.
After that the animal started up with me: I opened an empty personal page and began hysterically demanding to enter my mail and password again and again. I had to exit the application and reboot. After rebooting, I went to the Market immediately. Even did not have to enter.

PS: At forums it is often said that it is necessary to check the setting of the date and time. But everything was set up correctly (automatically). Only the YouTube method helped.

--------------------
From Palm 125, through ASUS A696 (WM6) to Lenovo Tab2 A10-30
Flash oveR
Message#27
04.02.11, 14:37
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1565
Check in: 09.01.11
Sony xperia v

When I entered my data into YouTube, I added an entry "mail"@youtube.com" in my accounts - and Google is not created.

By the way, through the standard "Email" application I entered this account without any problems.

Add_account is not installed. When I go through the link in the browser, the downloads window opens and "waiting for download" goes, nothing happens. I waited about 15 minutes.

Post has been editedFlash oveR - 04.02.11, 15:50

--------------------
LG Optimus GT540 ->LG Optimus One P500 ->LG Optimus Black P970 ->Google Nexus S i9023 (SCLCD) ->Samsung Galaxy S II 9100 ->LG Optimus L7 P705 ->Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 ->iPhone 4 ->LG Optimus G E975 ->Fly Energie 3 IQ4403 ->Sony Xperia V ->to be continued...
altis07
Message#28
07.02.11, 22:14
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 02.03.07
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

The YouTube method did not “go” - the youtube account was opened, but Google never appeared.
Helped hard reset with a sim card pulled out and a memory card: thank_you:
Synchronization via LG Suite IV still hangs halfway ...: wacko:

LG 540

--------------------
LG GT540, Prestigio GeoVision 4120, Amazon Kindle,Nook stAsus HD7,LG L70, Moto g, Xiaomi Redmi3s
= DenisS =
Message#29
19.02.11, 13:51
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 11.01.11
Huawei P20 Emily-L29

Wildfire
The youtube method helped.
Who does not work or an account appears like [email protected]:
When you enter the standard youtube application, you must enter your google data of the form XXX @gmail.comand the password, then I did it.
alfa-analit
Message#30
23.02.11, 09:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 21.03.09
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

People! I need help, I have Samsung Galaxy S, the latest JS3 firmware. I distribute the Internet from a computer through Connectify (Access Point, WPA2-PSK). I can’t go to any google site at all, be it youtube or google.com, let alone create an account, although the Internet works fine. When I try to go to google.com - "Data connection failed". On Youtube - "There was a problem at startup. Check the network connections and system time settings."
Maybe someone had this?
W.Master
Message#31
23.02.11, 09:46
Naive potter
[offline]

Messages 56215
Check in: 06.01.08
HTC One X

alfa-analit
If the rest of the internet works, then
1. Check the firewall in the computer.
2. Check the time and date settings in the computer, PDA and router, if any.

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
"Not gods burn pots"(anonymous ancient Greek)
alfa-analit
Message#32
23.02.11, 10:21
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 21.03.09
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

There are no firewalls, the firewall is disconnected. With time, too, everything is OK, Moscow GMT + 3 on both the computer and the PDA
Nikopol2
Message#33
02.03.11, 15:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 02.03.11

I have the same canoe not what does not help. The main thing is furious, that it does not allow programs through the Internet to be installed right into the market, it climbs, and there Google is a buggy account.
Tell me maybe there is an opportunity to install programs from INETA without a market. Probyval SE conductor, and he only works with a flash drive.
W.Master
Message#34
02.03.11, 16:02
Naive potter
[offline]

Messages 56215
HTC One X

Nikopol2 @ 03/02/2011, 15:43*
Tell me maybe there is an opportunity to install programs from INETA without a market.

If there (from where you are trying to install) a link to the Market, then - NO.
If the link is to an apk-file (for example, as in this forum), then you can download it to a memory card and install it as prescribed in the FAQ. It is only necessary in the settings checkbox "Unknown sources" to install.

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
Nikopol2
Message#35
02.03.11, 16:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

Thank. Ehh bought a phone on his head. Personally, my add_account prog gives the error "Java.Lang.SecurityException: caller uid 10066 is different than theauthenticator`s uid

Post has been editedNikopol2 - 02.03.11, 16:26
W.Master
Message#36
02.03.11, 16:26
Naive potter
[offline]

Messages 56215
HTC One X

Nikopol2,
Have you ever locked the device under any operator?

--------------------
Nikopol2
Message#37
02.03.11, 16:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

"WAYS by the manufacturer of the root in the firmware (it does not cure any prog) tightly" I found my phone (asus A50) in reviews about the phone

Post has been editedNikopol2 - 02.03.11, 16:45
mak-igor-007
Message#38
02.03.11, 22:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro

Hello. The problem arose, go crazy.
Does not want to go to Google account.
Phone xperia x10 mini pro, android 2.1 build 2.1.1.A.0.6

As it was somehow managed by shamanism last time to go to Google account after the firmware on 2.1, sat in the market (I either made a hard reset or set the time) and did not understand how I did that time.

At the moment, again resumed the firmware, also 2.1.
Now I’m trying to log into Google account, and nothing! In every way possible, and imno! :

1) Hard reset, in the end, nothing (
2) add account application and register through the browser, horseradish (it is impossible to open the page at the address .. and there is the content // address .... ....
3) just set up an add account, it didn't help, the error got out there
4) changed the time almost up to a second, although there is an error of 10 seconds, since the EXACT date and time without a second is stupid here. (my location is Belarus-Minsk), put in GMT +2 Minsk. Did not help
5) I tried to reflash even. again nothing ((
6) I go into the application youtube writes - there was a problem at startup. Check network connections and system time settings.
ps browser loads pages !!
I enter the market, then go google account setup, and ...
failed to establish a reliable connection to the server for data transfer.
This may be a temporary problem or your phone does not support data transfer. If the problem persists, contact support.

I tried the hard reset and did not set up the phone at all, I even left english, nothing (

how to be?
I'm going to try on the wifi mail .. (the only way

here, and checked wai fay, everything was perfect, but one thing but. how he disconnected, found that NOTHING and does not work without wai-fay, i.e. via GSM or 3G networks, nothing works at all, not a market, not an alarm, not even an agent downloaded mail, while the standard browser works fine. I tried to transfer to the background, synchronization included! what could be wrong?
rain_day
Message#39
03.03.11, 10:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 361
Check in: 04.08.10
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F

And I do not ask for any accounts when I log in to YouTube. Just when trying to watch "your channels" says that the authorization error.
mak-igor-007
Message#40
03.03.11, 11:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro

Here it seems my problem was solved)
Saved anew to request the settings of the GPRS MTS, they sent it, installed it again, and the wahl, earned YouTube, the agent, and the market like sales (started to load without error, but did not load due to traffic). Apparently there is still a way to try to load the new settings through such a menu as “MTS info”. Because I always loaded when setting up the phone after any complete discharges or through settings ->Sony Ericsson->and there is something supposed to load the parameters ...
Demitrius2008
Message#41
17.03.11, 20:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 22.02.11

My accounts do not connect to Milestone either. I tried through YouTube error, through Add account, it was so the account was added, I made the synchronization and when, after an input error, I began to enter the password again the server error. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? there something about the time was said and did not understand what and where to change it. Who has already done help on Milestone, and on other devices too. maybe in the settings of the APN something is wrong. Already broken his head.
There are still ways to try (for example, reflash), but for now there is no time and I use it recently, well, reset to the factory ones (in this case, if the account boots up, then I will have to update the software anyway, (because my standard connection is buggy) which also does not guarantee the disappearance of the problem, although I didn’t try to connect my account before updating the software because of this, the whole problem)

189 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 11:17