Google Account | Solving problems adding a Google account

Rep: (254)
Google Account: Solutions

Google account пїЅ | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ |

Required (!!!) to read
If you want to ask a question related to the problem discussed in this topic, copy and fill out the following in the Answer form:
- Device / Model of your device;
- operating system and firmware;
- a brief description of the problem;
- a list of actions taken.

Before asking your question, please kindly read the information under the spoiler below and use the search in this topic.
Recommendations for solving the problem:
1. Make sure that you have an Internet connection (gprs or Wi-Fi) that is configured and working correctly. To check, open any site through the browser, follow the links a couple of times.
2. Make sure that you correctly and without errors enter the login and password of your account.For those in the tank: account must be Google(NOT mail.ru, yandex.ru, etc.).
3. Make sure that you have checked the "Data transfer in the background" and "Auto sync" checkboxes. If installed, remove, reboot the device, then put them again and - again reboot.
4. In any case, before you "panic", just restart the device (soft-resets).
5. Check the date and time in the machine. Try manually set the exact time or synchronize with the operator.
6. Take advantageYouTube method. Free translation of the method and comments fromKadmiy cm. here .
7. Take advantage of the programsYouTube remoteorAdd Account.
8. Replace the SIM card (seehere).
9. Use the phone's initial setup wizard.
10. Install GAPPS (Google apps) for your phone via Recovery.
11. Check if you have “Two-Phase Authentication” enabled. That is, log into the Google account from the computer and disable it in the settingsGoogle account is not added (Post # 15813934)
12. Login via browser:Google account is not added (Post # 16243119)
13. Google account is not added (Post # 16495082)
14. Google account is not added (Post # 16706509)
15. Make a hard-rezet.
16. If you use ad-blocking applications, disable them (return the original hosts file).How to do it manually
17. If you used the Freedom applicationGoogle account is not added (Post # 21324067)
18. Disable permanent active mobile transmission - morehere.
19. Another solution fromphaeton480 - Google account is not added (Post # 23772687)
20. Do not your Google service be disabled? //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189292&view=findpost&p=34109846

21. Merge Google Accounts.
22. Solving the problem of the disappearance of a Google account by resetting the settings of the application "com.google.android.gsf.login
Notes:
- if the problem with logging into your account was solved, but after that there were problems with Market’s work - all questions should be asked in a special topic -Android Market - Technical problems, All questions about MARKET problems are discussed here.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 20.01.19, 23:16
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (0)
Please help out boys, telephone wildfire s, installed Cyanogen 7,2,0-rc0 marvel kang. standard market retreated, put it through the APC requires an account, but he does not want to be added, in the Accounts & sync settings by clicking on ADD ACCOUNT it just reloads the phone. all methods of caps tried - does not come out. what else can you do?

Rep: (2802)
twixx56,
This implies that the problem is in the phone's firmware. You can try setting GAPPS for your phone or ask firmware subject apparatus, other users out of this situation.

GT 540 android 2.1, helped method youtube, thanks to the authors for the effort

- HTC TATTOO
-nFinityGB-1.14
-In nastroykak no google account
-Did not do anything
-No no standard program from google

RESHILLLLL

It is just necessary INSTALL GAPPS rekevi9ili through his mA: rolleyes: m)

Post has been editedWladen - 16.03.12, 15:52

Rep: (120)
Lift the cap is already in the firmware gapps because No, but somebody will, and I once helped!
M
He added solution hat.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 17.03.12, 04:15

Rep: (64)
hello there is such a problem on the phone purchased in China does not operate a market heard that the alleged Chinese phones it does not sushestvuet but it is present in my Androyd .... So the problem is that the market itself is installed on the phone but when you launch it asks to create account and when you press to add it just takes off and nothing happens tell me what's the problem? samsung device model galaxy s 2 androjda gt i9108 version 2.3.5. thanks! : Thank_you:

Rep: (1)
and I give the same problem as inZews23Only another phone
Samsung galaxy mini Cyanogen firmware 7.2 release 5.7

Post has been editedpspcor - 27.03.12, 12:24

Acquired Sinsatsiyu wives account added without problems, but its does not want to be added:
My actions:
Google, etc. -Add-enter your account using the account gugl- introduce your username and password - voyti- ERROR username and password do not match drugu.Povtorite attempt.
although on a computer comes without any problems! I tried to get out of the box in the computer did not help. It can not included due to the activation (that is, when I go to the computer to the box, he sends or calls me and says the code, after the confirmation I enter) ??

Rep: (2802)
ahotna87,
Disconnect Dvuhetapnayu authentication on the site and try again.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 30.03.12, 12:17

Go Settings / Accounts & sync / background danye.Stavim galochku.I wonder Android is already connected to a google account as a gift.! Good luck.

When entering in the google play appears Nadra "that would continue, you must add an account to the device?" Click "Yes" vykidavaet
Probyval common settings and synchronization (Exchange) are not connected.
Model 3q ts9703t
android 2.2

My LG Optimus One did not go to google account. Just I wrote that entered the wrong password. It did not go anywhere, neither in the mail or in the market. : Angry: pereprobyvala everything, and it turned out that was enabled two-step verification. I went into the account through a computer, and disable it. As soon as you are connected to your account. : Smile:
For three days produced a ton of bowel movements per square-cluster format. Happy now!
P.S. Maybe we should add a method in the hat? It seems that many who have the same Trouble ?! ;-)

Rep: (11)
Zews23 @ 25.03.2012, 09:38*
hello there is such a problem for the purchased phone in China market is not working

Do not believe it, but I have a Chinese tablet Haipad M9 (2.3.5) to add to the account held in general without touching, but the original SE live had to torment. background mode settings and sync back and forth 15 times probably poked, phone rebooted, but seems to deliver.

P.S. however when you add an account to the plate, then a Google Play has not been a market. Perhaps this innovation even further complicate the process of adding ...

Post has been editedambuddy - 19.04.12, 12:22

all branch have not mastered. but at most there was a problem

the answer is banal - was the wrong date.
Set the date and everything goes

Tell me please...
phone SE Live with Walkman, the latest updates, the market does not go through the standard program, through YouTube remote writes "A network error occurred while attempting to enter the name of XXX" gmail.com ", through the Add Account also not pomoglo..avtomaticheskuyu synchronization is enabled .. nothing...

model of the device cowon d3 plenue
Firmware version of the latest 2.3.3
There is no root.
The problem - in the accounts, there is no point Google only VKontakte and corporate

Rep: (62)
Invocation, Google account will appear when they gugloprilozheniya (enough GoogleServicesFramework) in the machine. Without the root set only through rekaveri (Software Update).

Did reset your account to pick up, it works, but at the entrance to Market and writes:
"Page is not available, possible web page athttps://www.gmail.com ... etc
And the service message An error occured, please try again later and all "

Do not tell me where the shoe pinches.
Phone: X15i purchased in China, Android 4.0.1

Rep: (254)
BTC_Man,
Your problem is probably connected with the store, not with the Google Account itself. With the cap threadsGOOGLE PLAY Market - Technical issuesI know you?

I am the owner of a model gt-9108
read of that is a complete analog 9100
and produced for the Chinese market

the problem is that in this sample
absence of the user all the usual gadgets "android"
Google MAPS, Google Account, Android Market, YouTube and other delights

I put a tick
there are other akkaunty- Google is not at all
together with the convenience store and so forth. Applications

It may be a problem with the firmware
KIES will not update